Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Here is my old 89 YJ. It had the 4.2L, and the lovely smog equipment, combined with a sticky EGR, combined with my lack of carb knowledge at the time, spelled its demise. I loved her to death though :cry:

I'd like to buy a new 4-door Wrangler when I get my focus paid off.

EDIT: Also, why is the title to this thread not "BEEP BEEP WHO GOT THE KEYS TO THE JEEP" :colbert:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 16, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ManicJason posted:

Haha, holy poo poo thats a Suzuki RV90 in the back!!! I have that exact same bike!

An excessively rare bike and Jeep in the same shot. Delicious.

Anyone have a higher rez shot of that ad?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ManicJason posted:

Apparently you can buy the original 8" x 11" ad for $10

I love you.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I asked this way in the beginning of this thread, but does anyone have a higher resolution version of this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!