Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trent Lott in 08
Oct 16, 2003

Burn the village, rape & pillage.
I'm the happy driver of an 04' Ruby. The guy that used to own it never rotated the knobby tires, so I had to replace them over the weekend. I wanted to throw on a set of mudeaters, but it wouldn't have been all that practical. I ended up grabbing some decent all terrains, but I still feel like less of a man for it, no matter how practical the purchase was.

That said, I wouldn't mind getting a little trail time in with her, if someone that knew what the hell they were doing were leading the way. Any bay area goons want to hit a trail sometime, let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU