Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta

sex pervert posted:

Who else could have played him?
I have a feeling that this has been discussed to death in this thread and I am about to cop it, but I just watched all of The Sopranos for the first time and found myself picturing a 'dream team' of actors to be on the show and 90s Robert DeNiro would have fit quite well I reckon :P

fuckpot fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
The only thing that confuses me about Tony getting whacked in that final scene is who organises the hit? Leotardo is dead, his two capos pretty much gave the consent to kill him ("do what you gotta do") so who else is there?

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Phil's capos reluctantly gave the go ahead, but wouldn't be a part of it. With both how gruesomely Phil died and having been murdered in front of his family, they set up a final hit on Tony in front of his family, which is why the gunman waits for Meadow to enter the restaurant. They couldn't let Jersey get away with something that unsettling without losing face. And head.
Okay that and the discussion with Bobby about death has put me firmly in the Tony died at the end camp.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
I think I've read a fair chunk of the thread now. A Goodfellas cast member who I haven't seen mentioned yet is Tobin Bell. He was the head guy at the military school in Sopranos and he was Henry's parole officer in Goodfellas.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
Hey

Cheese gently caress

Get me some food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought they were going to stay with Bobby's parents. And Janice days something like, "They bonded with my kid, they're loving crazy if they think I'm going to let them go." Then Tony berates her for saying it.
Bit hard for him to say that if he's dead.

• Locked thread