Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'
Walton Simons: "I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough ice cream to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate."
Bob Page: "Of course they're desperate; they can't fit into their pants and the sound they'll make gyrating their blubber will serve as a warning to the rest."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'
A Twinkie's a bad choice for close-range combat.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

A bunch of fat old men playing soccer. But the other team left them behind long ago. Because they're fat and they can't run fast.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Can't Bend At The Waist.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

That Old Clock posted:

ALEX
NSF everywhere, JC. Your orders are to shoot on sight. A UNATCO informant on the
North Dock can get you inside the statue. Look for a Bum. Identify yourself with
the phrase "Iron and Copper."
If you want to make a covert approach, remember the academy stealth course: stay
out of their field of view...

JC DENTON

ALEX
...Sorry.

JC DENTON

haha

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

i'm laughin like a fuckin crack-addled hyena over heah

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

it may be that I have't slept in almost 30 hours but this is making me laugh uncontrollably

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

dugg

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

That Old Clock posted:

JOCK
Something's going on underground. I'm a fatass, which means I couldn't squeeze through the door, but a lot of cake comes out of there; it's some kind of mine. But what I don't understand is why they're always laying more fiber-optic cables.

JC DENTON
A fatass? What do you eat?

JOCK
Onion rings. You know what I think? I think that's where the U.N. moved TGI Friday's, back when they promised they were going to stop serving Nachos Supreme.

JC DENTON
Sour cream is a very distributed condiment. To centralize it in one large dollop would be very unusual -- even for the U.N.

JOCK
I bet they did it. They want to centralize everything -- every dairy product on the planet.

JC DENTON
Know anything that's worth the price of a Hungry Man?

JOCK
This old bird's had enough. Hell, I'm about to go on dialysis.

one..... dollop......... unf........ 5

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

this thread is the spaceship hurtling towards alpha centauri at the end of civ iv.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

their..... ethical inflexibility allows us to make progress in areas they would refuse to consider

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

Budzilla posted:

that's the beginning of one of the best npc conversations of all time, right there.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

this essay is a joke. this guy is a human being nerd trying to talk like an academic about something which is really very trivial. there may be good scholarship about games out there but this isn't it

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

caekIzaLie lol posted:

Look at this noob. that's the paris bar, not the hong kong bar.

I didn't see the background it was too dark and the glare from the sun on my laptop screen.., and... and

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

Stegosaurus, The Augmentation of Obesity: Deus Ex Cheats as Sociological Commentary The Journal of Deus Ex Studies, Vol. 2 pp. 34-97

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

JC Denton-kun posted:

hahahah this owns, i should have done this through college

It is taken for granted that the player will possess
at least a basic level of first-person shooter skills, which will allow her to deal with the
game’s opponents, although occasionally a walkthrough will contain warnings like the
following: “Be careful; these guys have machine guns AND rockets and strafe meaner than
any Quake player I know” (Novakouski, 2002).

he's just a human being nerd and every once in a while it shines through, like when he discusses the merits of lam-climbing.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

posting from the goldmine

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

I'm such a little bitch, I lost my big dx box and that midnight sun insert and I'm seriously scouring ebay looking for them. gently caress me.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

caekIzaLie lol posted:

i think you just right click the process under task manager and turn hyperthreading off or something. i dont know because my computer is from the mesozoic era

hey what's this guy doing in my ferns - a stegosaurus,

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

Spacko posted:

oh jesus christ loooooooool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

bone and lard.