Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

11BulletCatcher
Feb 27, 2010

This Cold Ass Honkey Ain't No Jive Turkey, Ya Dig?
POSTER: 11Bulletcatcher
VEHICLE: 1963 Chevy Impala Hardtop Sedan (283 chevy small block)
GOAL: Daily Driver; restoration/customization
DIFFICULTY: DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO? (probably a ten year project)
COSTS: All of the money.

I have an old thing. I am not putting hydraulics on it. Goal is repaint, red interior, modern sound system, rebuild and repair engine and all things mechanical at some point.

Car has a 283 chevy v8 with 2bbl rochester carb paired with the old positive-pop aluminum powerglide. Engine is either burning or slow leaking oil, body is in good shape with minimal apparent rust, alignment, wheel cylinders, exhaust, interior, rear quarter panel, pcv line need work and, more importantly, money. Currently my daily driver.

The other car in that picture is a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegeance that I'm selling for $1200 if there are any takers near Sarasota, Fl. Not registered in the state yet and some interior door panel damage, drooping headliner, and the usual missing rubber panels on the car, but runs REALLY well. Canadian.

11BulletCatcher fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jun 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU