Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pointman
Jul 23, 2002
i'm cryionggjfd hahaha! oh no. ha ha ha! benny hill was unfunny but that music is just hilarious. Does anyone have it plain? i have an excellent idea.

(not my idea) overlap that theme on the "i have a dream" speech. i'm lolling already

Pointman fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Oct 15, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Jimix came out of the closet to say:
i used to have that song ins my gta3 playlist. that was loving great on a scale you cant even imagine.

bwaha! this single fact makes me want to get GTA3 for PC now

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002
Someone with better flash skills than me should take that Enya tribute flash to 9/11 "who knows" drivel and fade out enya and fade in Benny Hill as people are jumping out of the windows.

I'd die laughing

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

DrScorp came out of the closet to say:

*cough*

oh! i'm at 50%

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Never Forget

gently caress! I LOVE YOU!

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Never Forget

Sorry i can't upload pics right now, so i have to spam reply again

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Thanks, I'd appreciate mirrors cause I don't know how long the link is gonna last.

I'm putting up a mirror of the file at:

Allright fuckit, try this, but don't gently caress around because i'll close it down
ftp://pelle:s3tbr

(OK it's up now, good luck)

Pointman fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 15, 2002

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002
I can't compete with the WTC vid. but i HAD to try the theory
edit2: allright

ftp://sapointman:yh4bn

Pointman fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Oct 15, 2002

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

CarlosTheDwarf came out of the closet to say:
I only get audio for tribute.avi using Windows Media player, any help?

http://www.divx.com/divx/

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Kloakin Device came out of the closet to say:

I too would like a recommendation for a small easily downloadable app I can use to mix the music (mp3) and a radio broadcast(wma) track together.

I used ULEAD Video Studio 6.0 (it's kindof lovely but works well)

edit: not small, not portable.

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

kill9 came out of the closet to say:
Someone I know lost friends in the WTC, and I still cannot help myself from laughing at this.

show it to them under the incentive "This is a great, moving, tribute you guys should watch". Then pretend you only saw the first few seconds, before the Benny Hill music when they come back and are pissed off.

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

MDDevice came out of the closet to say:

I honestly doubt many people will find themselves unable to see the funny here. The running after the first break is just too much.

I showed it to my coworker, and he was seriously disgusted and looked at me like he was going to report me to our Boss, TIPS, PETA and CoS at the same time.

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002
this took me two hours to do, so you BETTER like it!

edit: link coming. fkn host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002
why is it so loving hard to find a host for a 14 meg file. gently caress this poo poo. all i wanted was for the goons to see my "art"