Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

You guys need CCW, otherwise your country is poo poo. Sorry. I'm sure many of you already know this (Gtab)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

DrakeriderCa posted:

Wow. Holy poo poo that didn't take long. One page and some douchebag drops in. Hold on a second.

- Threadshitting? Check.
- Pandering to TFR Regulars? Check.
- loving 08? Check.
- Lack of content? Check.

Get out of my thread and don't come back. Seriously. Don't reply to this post. Don't try to defend yourself. Just leave and never come back.

Re-loving-lax, I'm giving you guys a hard time. Everyone sees I'm just BSing you guys.

In all seriousness, is there a movement towards CCW in Canada? Is there an organization such as the NRA which pushes this at all?

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

DrakeriderCa posted:

Take a note: You're not very good at joking on the internet. v:)v

I know

One more question: Is gun politics as regionally divided up there as it is down here? like, do you guys have a retardedly strict province next to another very open one? i.e. here we have Cali next to Arizone, or Vermont and Maine next to New York

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

Fearless posted:

I've got an India Pattern Brown Bess in .75 with a couple of bayonets (one of them is original) a Pedersoli frontier rifle in .50 and a Thompson/Center Hawken in .50. I'll post pics later tonight when I get back from a grocery run.

Those are pretty sweet, where did you come across them?

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

So what's with Canada's gun registry? I've heard some interesting things about it, like it's required but that practically no one does it, and that it's basically a sprawling, beaurocratic mess that everyone is pissed their tax dollars are spent on.

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

slidebite posted:

That's sad. I had always seen Canada as this vast wilderness where you didn't have to be governed by anyone if you just went far enough north/west Goodbye childhood dreams

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

what the gently caress is hoppes #9

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

Hey baby would US citizenship interest you? Eh?

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

How about this: If mikerock marries me, gets citizenship, we split, then she marries Gtab? There may be hope after all, our Canadian friend. Mikerock is the key to all this

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

HPL posted:

Just got this in the mail from the CSSA:

So apparently I have been mis-using my handguns all this time by target shooting with them. I hope Stockwell Day lays the smack down on these idiots.

Emigration time

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

DrakeriderCa posted:

Yeah, I got it too. What a pack of loving tools.

Hahahaha, if it was that easy, you'd be living in a box at the foot of Gtab's bed already.

Or he'd be building my house. One of the two.

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

DrakeriderCa posted:

I already know which one it would be.

Tell him to build the wood and get in line with my illegal immigrants, then. I'll be around shortly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine Lives
Feb 28, 2008

Day in, day out

DrakeriderCa posted:

And apparently you don't.

Reported you for hirin illegals. Wait for the knock at the door.

His frosty canadian rear end would die from the heat, he has a low boiling point.

you've clearly never been to texas, here they stand out next to the library and police station. hooray awesome border security