Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Normal
Oct 31, 2004
I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

helno posted:

RA centre in Ottawa

I'm just applying for the PAL now (passed the courses, both of 'em), but what other options are there for places to go to in Ottawa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal
Oct 31, 2004
I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

Would this be a good first gun to buy? http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493700. I live in Ottawa, and I like that it's local.

Also, can any one recommend a good gun club in Ottawa?

Edit: Sorry for the inconvenience. As requested, the post describes the gun as follows:

I am selling a BNIB 10/22 with black synthetic stock and black barrel.
It comes with a magazine, scope rail, Ruger lock and documentation.
This rifle has never been fired.
I would like $290 shipped or $270 picked up in Ottawa.

Normal fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 27, 2010

Normal
Oct 31, 2004

Alain Perdrix posted:

The 10/22 is or was the preferred first firearm among goons. I've still never owned one, but if you don't buy that one, I might, what with it being cheaper than buying a new one and having some accessories already.

Ok... Is it weird that this guy would be selling it, brand new in a box, for cheaper than from a store?

Gtab posted:

From now on can you jerks post what kind of gun is behind the CGN link?

Sorry for the inconvenience. My post is now edited to contain that information.

It is "a BNIB 10/22 with black synthetic stock and black barrel" for $270. Does that seem reasonable or should I just be going to a store and paying more?