Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
You should've thrown in the crying Bruce panel after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I read Batwoman and the Comic Strip Megathread... and this happened.

I would've done the whole page, but I'm rusty with Photoshop (and I also couldn't find a good drawing of Mary Worth staring straight ahead).

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Flater posted:

I can't wait to see what people do with the last pages of Venom #16

Well, if your guess was "Go for the most juvenile, lowest-hanging fruit they can think of", then have I got a treat for you!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Octavius, downloading all of Peter Parker's memories might be hazardous to your health.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe nobody's ruined this moment yet. Probably 'cause it's such an easy shot to take, I guess.

f

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I fixed Batwing #20 to reflect the truth:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This one isn't that great but when Kid Gladiator hit the pose in the second panel I knew I just had to make this edit.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

E the Shaggy posted:

Did they kill Mera to avoid the marriage debate? Oh DC, never change.

No, Gavok just swapped some panels around to make that joke. The actual issue has them all happy at the end (and Aquaman shaves). However for some reason DC does insist they're not married despite them being King and Queen of Atlantis. You'd think that'd imply marriage but apparently nope.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

This is brilliant. In retrospect, there are probably way too many panels of Spock screaming at villains that you could give this treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Namor's facial expressions in the "Strange comes home" scene from New Avengers 18 are pretty great so I had to try and mess with it.

Okay I really liked the expressions on Namor in this scene. So I did a couple of takes on it (this one won't make sense if you aren't reading Avengers currently):

Take 3:

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 08:27 on May 24, 2014

• Locked thread