Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
330ci 02' jet black here..

New mods upcoming this weekend,
-New front bumper (M3 w/ Strassentech lip)
-New sways
-New coil's :o :o
-Some little exterior mods, and new pulleys and bushings.

Gonna drive like a totally different car after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
Finally got some stuff done, a lot more coming..
-Coilovers
-Sways
-Front bumper / strass lip
-Eyelids (may keep, donno)
..hood, mirrors, skirts and trim soon..hopefully rims too.
The handling is amazing!

before:

after:

wooh

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Arwox posted:

You now look like a hooligan. :)

Well well..

I see this is no ordinary BMW thread.

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

or

THE RIMS

My car is jetblack, and has the chrome window trim mind you.

I cant decide. I really like how the black looks.

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Guinness posted:

I think the black wheels would look pretty silly unless you black out the rest of the car.

My car currently has a black front grille, and dark rear end tint..

CF hood maybe down the road..

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

CornHolio posted:

I disagree, I think those black wheels are pretty sharp, at least on that car.

this is what i'm thinking, and my car is lower than that m3 and will have matching mirrors and black trim..

Contrast to the black everywhere, my carbon fiber lip and hood (grille by then)...

So im really torn between the 2.

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
Hey! I know not too many of you people agree with my cars style :) But I do, thats what counts, performance coming together nicely but thats saved for later! :)

I recently got my rims in.. pics.

and a new sexy front lip

Very nice! 235 in the front 265 in the rear.. going to be a very nice staggered setup.

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Pissingintowind posted:

Those wheels look huge. What size are they?

19"x8.5 and 19x10 235/265

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

peterjmatt posted:

They're still huge. I'm not sure you can fit 265s on the rear of a stock e46. I'd imagine some fender rolling if not pulling is required.
Haha, they're not installed yet, just aside my car =)

Thats whats happening tommarow, very early. Fender rolling, nice tuck, and alignment.

And with my coils raised it fits nicely with 1 rider,so stock id imagine wouldnt be far... but very minor rolling is required to lower my coils a bit for nice tuckage :)

BmwM3AF fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Apr 1, 2009

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD
Sex =)

gonna lower the rear a bit more =)

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Guinness posted:

I think they'll look A LOT better once they are actually on the car and not standing next to it. The perspective of that picture is all sorts of hosed up and makes them look retarded.

They are indeed on the needlessly large side, but I've definitely seen a lot worse. At least it's an E46 with 19s and not an E36 or something like that. They certainly aren't my taste with how "LOOK AT ME" they are, but hey it's not my car.

no it isnt =)

I like my car, alot of people do.. And its got performance to it (boost soon!) .. but hey, its my car =p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BmwM3AF
Mar 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Guinness posted:

Okay those actually look pretty good. Better than I thought they would, in fact. Proper perspective makes a world of difference.

Thanks ! .. brembo braking kit soon to complete the empty wheel wells .. either red, or CF with red lettering... we'll see.. ugh so much money put into this! so much fun though. :P

BmwM3AF fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 2, 2009