Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

I miss my E34 sometimes, even though it was "only" a 530i and an AUTOTRAGIC LAWL oh god :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

OWNED BMW MOBILE TRADITION!!!

http://www.madison.com/tct/entertainment/77staging/298673

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

My favorite BMW Individual color is Skarabaesgruen/Scarab Green. It's iridescent and crazy in person.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Lufiron posted:

Yeah, I figured.

Welp, I can always fall back on S14.net
Thinking of building an M2?

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Seen near my house.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

I've been watching way too many videos on 80s and 90s BMWs lately. I'm waxing nostalgic for my '95 530i. Autotragic + Nikasil block, but it was nice.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Those 535i were so cool. I think if I had bit the bullet and learned to drive stick back then, I would have gotten a 535i (M5s were wayyy out of my price range) and kept the car a lot longer. The handling was fantastic and I still love the looks.

BTW:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-bmw-535i-9/

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Agreed. It's really easy for red to look weird as hell on larger sedans but Calypso Red rides the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Looks great. Congrats.