Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
Man I see some of you getting good deals on E36's! If I could get a e36 for about $3k I think I would like it.
E;

I am now looking for a decent e36 in my area, I want a MT coupe.

b0nes fucked around with this message at 14:41 on May 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

TractionControl posted:

What size do you need and what's your email?
Can I get on this sweet E30 action? 1600 x 1200 if possible.
cubensis@gmail.com

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
On E46 M3's, do the mirrors fold forward, like if somebody clips your car?

Nait Sirhc posted:

Also, if you're shopping for BMWs, BUY ONE WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION. Seriously. These cars are a BLAST to drive and you miss out on half the fun if you're letting the car drive itself.

How about the e46 M3 with the SMG?

b0nes fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Sep 1, 2008

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

Jesus Christ posted:

Yellow M3
Is this considered "Dakar Yellow"? I can't really tell, the color seems washed out.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I am such a car nerd. iDrive Alert I cleaned it up with Audacity as much as I could (it was recorded on a cellphone).

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I finally drove an M3 today, black on black e92 with DCT. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. We got to drive them on a -6 mile loop around Newberry Park Corporate center, basically gave us the cars and told us: 1. Turn off DSC and die. 2. If you get into an accident and DSC is off you just bought yourself a M3. Your tickets are on you.

I think I was the only one not driving like a complete rear end in a top hat (speeding, switching lanes without signaling, weaving in and out of traffic) like a typical BMW driver. But the experience was fun, I stepped on it at a few stoplights but kept off the cops radar. That engine...I have no words. Dual clutch in auto mode was way smoother than any slushbox, the only unnerving thing was when you put it in reverse, it doesn't "creep" backwards like an automatic.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
Gymkhana for BMW 1M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lEvpnKRLDO4

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
What do you guys think about this. E36 M3 for 6300
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4129420914.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
My friend got a brand new 328i and he says he can get 47mpg on the highway. Is he bullshittin gme?