Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Real Life posted:

Picked this up on Saturday:

:rock: 95' M3 with 110k miles on it. I got it for $8k and overall it seems in decent shape. It's completely stock and I love it. Unfortunately today as I started driving it I noticed that under moderate to hard braking the brakes pulsate a bit. I guess thats a warped rotor? not really sure.

I'm so torn between keeping it stock and just maintaining it or delving into modding it a bit. Who knows?

Holy poo poo 8k for a 95 with 110k on it? Around here the price has just barely been dropping but they are still consistently between 12-15k, with under 12 being complete shitboxes with 150k+ on average. If you don't mind asking where abouts are you located? I've been searching for a E36 M3 to replace my Shiro and can never find one that isn't beat to poo poo, or through the roof expensive.

Congratulations on a screaming deal if the only problem with it is a warped rotor.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Mat_Drinks posted:

True! :getin:

Also true :smith:. But hey, a 30k 2011 M3 is past the worst so maybe I'm finally make a wise choice? :v:

If we want to talk about wise choices you should keep the S3 and grab an E39 M5.