Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

A few months ago I let a friend borrow my E46 M3 to run to the store. She thought it would be quicker if she left it running while she ran inside. Two weeks ago I got a call from the police saying they found what was left of it at the bottom of a sand quarry some 600 miles away. Since it's been gone I've grown all jittery and strung out.

I'm seriously considering snagging a 135i, but all the reviews I read on it seem to conflict each other. Some dwell on how heavy it is, but others say it's quite nimble and even "tossable". I'm not terribly hung up on weight, but I DO want something that feels agile. I've already driven a 335i so I KNOW I'm in love with the twin turbo six.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the 1-Series? Basically I'd just like some idea on how it feels to drive, since my dealership probably won't have one to test drive for months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU