Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Some pictures of my car. '92 535i, manual, 148,000 miles. These cars were put together well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Does anyone know why the new US 335d has 17 fewer HP than the European 335d? It's the same exact engine, presumably.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

This is a BMW thread? Well I say!

Both of them, together.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

tesko.pk posted:

Nostrum - That E39 M5 is my dream car, well done. The E34 is yours as well? You should post up more pics of it!

Most def!

Yes, I used a much shittier camera to take pictures of the much nicer car. Deal with it.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

wolrah posted:

On each valve cover. There appears to be one oil fill hole on each bank.

It does look like that, but the oil fill cap is on the passenger's side and the the similar looking thing on the driver's side is the positive jump terminal.

Licht aus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

A 500HP diesel powered M5? Has BMW been reading my thoughts as to the perfect car?

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2011/08/bmw-confirms-diesel-m-high-performance-engine-to-find-numerous-other-applications/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Reading this thread just brings up my greatest regrets in life:

selling my e34 535i,

and my favorite boy...

It's amazing how your priorities change over the years. Currently leasing a bright orange i3. And it loving owns.