Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Cooked Auto posted:

And I think I heard her say "Possibly *number* in the video.

"About ten" at one point, I think when the hunting rifle was snagged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Anticheese posted:

2) Uploading the video to a storage site, at which point the next person on the upload roster with a Vimeo account will upload it?

Actually come to think of it, weren't there some problems with number 2 in the bully LP?

At least two LPers I know of have had their entire accounts nuked (not suspended, NUKED) over multiple accounts or "hosting other peoples' works for them". Wait the week.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

A Curvy Goonette posted:

If the videos are sub 20 minutes (I think) you can upload them to Dailymotion and then just have the vimeo mirrors lag behind for people who don't like Viddler.

I am somehow thinking that they're a little larger than the 150mb limit over there. (Plus the Dailymotion player doesn't stretch. It'd be so tiny.)

edit: Syrg is an internet video guru itt

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Der Metzgermeister posted:

I feel retarded because even with you pointing it out like this I still don't see it.

BioSyn would be pronounced something like "Bio-Sin". As in "it is a sin to meddle in God's domain".

Have I mentioned I hate Crichton with a passion?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

GruntyThrst posted:

Why? I thought you got off on stuff like that. :v:

I like subtlety. Something that's not just "HURR MAN IS IGNORANT".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Orthogonalus posted:

Which is why I really really would like to see someone play it, someone who knows the game inside out. It's an amazing... thing.

Just a random aside, although it's still a ways off: anyone wanting to LP (or, hell, just play it period) the thing might want to wait for the publishers to finish the retranslation.

It'll be a while, though, since after the Pathologic disaster, they're doing it all themselves instead of farming it out to others... aaaand they are translating their current game and releasing it first, before this.