Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I'm a famous illustrator now!

Nope, you just loving suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

DemanusFlint posted:

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

All of this Mario memorabilia is charming, really. You guys really know how to play hardball here on Helldump2000.

edit: But seriously, I haven't been a teenager since 2001. I do know lemmykoopa forums though, but I haven't been there since 2003. I have alot of enemies there, so maybe someone is trolling me. Pretty funny though.

hey...

you suck.

and any obsession with mario that strong is pretty pathetic

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Oh, NOW you want to fight fair with traditional insults and flamming. Afraid you went a little too much overboard? Don't have anything more threatening to say to me? As for my mixed signals, I'm still here for one reason: archiving.

yeah gently caress you guys for finding embarassing poo poo about me, i'm gonna call you a fag and let's see what you got!

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Autism Sundae posted:

Mudkip's Christmas List
Journal Entry: Sun Dec 3, 2006, 5:18 PM

-2000 Wii Points Card
-Box of AA Batteries
-Bulbasaur Plush Doll
-Cars (Nintendo Wii)
-Catz (Game Boy Advance)
-Contact (Nintendo DS)
-Kirby: Squeak Squad (Nintendo DS)
-Pokémon: Eevee (DVD)
-Super Mario Bros. Super Show Vol. 2 (DVD)
-The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Nintendo Wii)
-Wool Sweater

* Mood: Christmas Spirited
* Listening to: Diddy Kong Racing - Frosty Village
* Watching: The Powerpuff Girls
* Playing: Sonic Gems Collection
* Eating: Tootsie Roll Pop
* Drinking: Hot Cocoa (Nesquik)

hey sgt how does it feel to be 25/26 and asking almost exclusively for childrens' toys?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

All of this Mario memorabilia is charming, really. You guys really know how to play hardball here on Helldump2000.

edit: But seriously, I haven't been a teenager since 2001. I do know lemmykoopa forums though, but I haven't been there since 2003. I have alot of enemies there, so maybe someone is trolling me. Pretty funny though.

i'm just goin off that

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

DemanusFlint posted:

he posted about being in high school in 2005, so i'm pretty sure he's 19/20 now

hm. guess the dude has hosed up standards of being a teenager

hey koopa, tell us more about how you're not bitting

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Would you guys stop logging on lemmykoopa.com. You're straining the server. I'm logging everyone who accesses it.

how's the archiving going?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Great! I hope you're scared!

pissin myself, thought you should know

you realize this makes you more of a human being right? just checkin

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And you know what I think. I think you're pissed that I'm not backing down. That makes me happy.

no it's just loving incredible that you're so dense. you're an immature loser who's obsessed with mario and soldiering on 'archiving' us, what's your motivation?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I already stated my motivation earlier:
I haven't been here long, but long enough to see that most of you helldump 2000 elites have grown plump and complacent in your non-stop circlejerking. You're also douche bags. I saw you guys picking on an easy target, and I called you on it. Now you're pissed that I won't back down. Every minute that you keep this thread open and stay pissed at me for standing up to you is another minute of victory.

Also, I heard you can ban people here. So do it. Give in and ban the guy you can't control so you can keep your hierarchy and pick on easy targets, like a bunch of pussies. But guess what, I win.

fyi you're an easy target

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I took a few hits when you guys decided to fight dirty (detective work), but you mixed in with so many misses it's pathetic. Your information is 95 percent wrong and so scattershot, you have no power over me. The only thing you guys have left is calling me a human being. It's not going to do it.

Ban me or close this thread if you can't stand me. Pick on easy targets like pussies. I'll will have still won.

you'll have won...on an internet forum...in a thread devoted to calling you a prick?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Are you dense. I throughly explained that you are a douche bag, why you are a douche bag, and that I wanted to call you on it. I assure you, I don't consider myself a douche bag nor do I want to join Boniface's club of douche bags.
I defended a weaker target and invited you to attack me instead, which you have.
You told me to go away, and I didn't.
You threatened me by trying to find my personal information, and you have poo poo.

How many failures can one person experience in one night.

i don't know but you're going for the record, champ

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

owwww, context BURN!

how much of a hardon do you have for being told that you're an idiot?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I forgot one more victory: keeping you up all goddamn night chasing down blind alleys.

So, uhh, guys. How's that war coming? Looks like the newbie with the faggoty avatar worn you down. But guess what, YOU came after me fighting dirty. I didn't start this poo poo, you did. You want it to stop, shut down the thread. Either way I win, but at least it won't be so public come daybreak.

wait for it, wait for it

puppetmastery

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

mother_superior, keep on that bandwagon. You'll do well here.

you're not a great judge of doing well in helldump fyi

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Autism Sundae posted:

i think you kept dreaming about loving that bespectacled ape that moderates the mario forum with you for too long and now your brain is broken so now you think youre at war or some poo poo

you are a pathetic suicidal kid who starts crying about fairness and taking down his lovely fanart sites as soon as someone links to them and now youre trying to appear tough and in control

how did you get to be that way bobby

what do your parents think of you

are they alive bobby

did your parents kill themselves

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

That seriously made my night.

And Zoolooman, let's just say that I've been stuck at a computer for the past 8 hours anyway. Also, I think I made my case pretty plain why I won. A chorus of circlejerking elites yelling human being at me doesn't equal victory.

answer autism sundae's question you pussy

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

hey sgt, does the idea of a three way with your insane girlfriend and that crippled chick get your rocks off so loving hard?

if you go tired of the cripple would you just push her off the bed knowing she can't get back on?

would you?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Autism Sundae posted:

"25 and still drawing sexy videogame characters. what of it"

bedroom eyes or downs syndrome? YOU DECIDE

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I guess you like cripples, fag.

how loving stupid are you to edit all your posts and act like it means something?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Mr. Noon posted:

Have you met your actual girlfriend in person.

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I don't know what I'm supposed to admit to. Alot of what you guys found is complete bullshit. I don't like pokemon that much, and you even got the wrong website for me. They hate my guts at the koopatorium.

So why ask for a bunch of pokemon poo poo last christmas?

quote:

Well, yes eventually. She was nervous because she didn't know exactly what I looked like. I didn't have alot of money at the time since I only worked at Walmart and couldn't afford a digital camera. We make alot of money on ebay now though, much more than any of you fags.

haw gently caress you kids i gotZ fat cash with this bitch i've seen once

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Does earning all this money allow you to have the downtime to defend your stupid loving life on the internet?

are you iming your 'girlfriend' telling them about how you're owning people ITT right now?

and why not stop posting? thats the easiest way out, you know.

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

It was for my little brother, shithead. Owned.

OWNED

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

honestly I'm still reeling from this ownage. is there a doctor in the house?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

hey

answer my other two questions you prick

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

You are angry because I described you.

you are angry because you can't stop posting here

you love it

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Roasted Donut posted:

http://myworld.ebay.com/sgt_goomba/

this is you. you have a feedback score of 9. you are not getting rich on ebay.

no that's someone else who just took his name to flame/spam UGH you guys can't find anything good

e drat

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Ff posted:

sgt goomba is it too late to honestly find out how the gently caress you thought coming to this website was a good idea

nah i'm more wondering why he thought he could jump right into helldump

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Excuse me, I have to finish an ebay auction. Someone just bought a huge collection of mario manga from me. I'll be buying some more video games tomorrow! Does anyone here like Ratchet and Clank as much as I do. Do NOT look up fan art for that.

you know if you had never come here and tried out games you would've enjoyed SA a lot more. not too late, either.

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

dude you could make this 24 hours of getting your rear end handed to you

i'm pullin for ya

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

ReapersTouch posted:

why would anyone think a kneecap tattoo is a good idea

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

are you going to delete all your posts in the thread again in an hour? you're sure keeping up with the covering your tracks aren't ya sport

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

Hey, how bout you find this person's aunt, or grandmother and make fun of them. But if you're looking for me, I'll narrow it down. I'm a *little* darker in complexion than that. And, as already been found out, I'm bald, as in clean shaven.

But you won't find that picture, because it's been removed from the internet, lol.

so why does that guy have all that poo poo about the koopa site you moron?

its pretty loving amazing at how badly you're trying to draw people off

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

I couldn't draw you fuckers anywhere even if I tried, you are all over the place. You show me about 3 different sgt_goombas, with 3 different personalities, ages, and amount of hair on their head, on 4 different forums. You are showing me random pictures, from random websites and livejournals, and ascribing to me random musical and video game interests. Exactly how the gently caress am I supposed to steer that?

At this point I don't give a gently caress what you find out about me, I'm just having fun getting you to run around the internet.

it's funny that out of all of them you suck the loving most

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

were you surprised when people didn't agree with you after your first post in helldump?

were you angry they didn't fall into line like they do on your forum?

were you desperately angry you couldn't ban them outright?

did you vow revenge?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

i think it did make you angry sgt goomba

i'm so very glad you decided to post in this thread

you're nearly on your way to making an rear end out of yourself for 24 hours, anything you'd like to tell the viewers at home?

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sgt_goomba posted:

What the hell is there to get angry about?

why'd you erase your posts from earlier in the thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

mr.market posted:

Looks like this is THE PLAY at the moment.

You bought the package and made back the price easily and quickly!

Great win here, champ