Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specia...ions/Sgt_goomba

burrrrnnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

quote:

But the bounty hunter is wrong about Mario, he moves with lightening speed, and he quickly trounces him on his rear. The furry creature is a little more trouble. He picks him up and winds up for a punch!! "It's not wise to upset a Wookie!" says the bounty hunter.

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

quote:

Sometimes I think about commiting suicide, but then I remember those who appreicate my works, and they don't want me to give up my future!

quote:

Jozier posted:

sgt_goomba is likely an aspie
I'm autistic, and I can't seem to control my anger a lot! My mom mentioned aspergers once, and I though it was a burger with a...thing at the end of...removing the b from bass.

YO MAMA HEAD fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Apr 7, 2008

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

this is actually kind of adorable

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

Autism Sundae posted:

additional thanks goes out to waffleimages for not working

btw he was probably 16 at the time, which makes it totally okay because most kids in high school are busy making action figure panoramas when they're not acting shy and telling girls they look nice

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

sgt_goomba posted:

edit: But seriously, I haven't been a teenager since 2001.

i stopped being a teenager at age 13 too

YO MAMA HEAD fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Apr 7, 2008

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

http://dragonpassion66.sheezyart.com/ i'm lovin your sheezyart, especially your favorites

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

Ironically, there aren't any bug catchers looking for a battle like in the games, heh.

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

As for my mixed signals, I'm still here for one reason: archiving.

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

he posted about being in high school in 2005, so i'm pretty sure he's 19/20 now

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

Ha ha! I am Lemmy Koopa, and you have foolishly fallen right into my trap. But don't worry- there is nothing to fear in Lemmy's Land, unless the idea of 43 fun-filled sections fills you with terror. If you feel brave and want to have some fun, I dare you to click on me and advance into my trap. But if you feel the need to stick to some crazy schedule and don't want to have a good time, then run over to Mario and he will rescue you.

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

Autism Sundae posted:

Date of Birth: 11/9/2006
Full Name: Mumble
Height: 16 inches
Weight: 14 ounces
Fur Color: Grey
Eye Color: Blue
Belongs to: Bobby J

* Mood: Compassion
* Listening to: Sonic R - Super Sonic Racing
* Reading: The Fourth Garfield Fat Cat 3 Pack
* Watching: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
* Playing: Nintendogs Dalmation & Friends
* Eating: Ice Breakers Dragonfruit
* Drinking: Water

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

Autism Sundae posted:

shut up this one rules

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

and one butt symbol (his chin) (his chin is a butt)

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

sgt_goomba, do you or do you not attend the Kalamazoo Young Adult Program? Answer carefully!

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

DemanusFlint posted:

sgt_goomba, do you or do you not attend the Kalamazoo Young Adult Program? Answer carefully!

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

But the bounty hunter is wrong about Mario, he moves with lightening speed, and he quickly trounces him on his rear. The furry creature is a little more trouble. He picks him up and winds up for a punch!! "It's not wise to upset a Wookie!" says the bounty hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

oh god should i go back and delete all my posts that are about the wrong guy

and, thusly, own you all