Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Outstanding work OP.

I wish my dad was this cool.
He was cool, but not code-writing & posting it to me cool.

--
If your struggling to copy paste the images into word, you could make a webpage.
I'd suggest you build a dirty macro in word.

Record yourself moving one character forward, then paste in the closing and opening html for an image.

i.e. [arrow forward] paste ".jpg><src="

That should wrap each character with <src="CHARACTER.jpg">

To save your self some effort, make sure to build a blank space .jpg to be included also.

edit: do save the macro to a keystroke to make it superfast.

I'm sure any number of goons will be happy to host it for you, I would.
I'm sure a better goon than me could offer you a cooler domain to host on though.

--
Great work .A kitty as a reward for his hard work is something he'll never forget.
I fully aim to do this for my children when I get round to having them.
Inspirational, congratulations.

The cat needs to be called cipher/enigma/steg or something equally crytologically based.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU