Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Rocketfish posted:

So, are we killing nature dead? Or is she fighting back?

Judging by the first thread; nature will be drugged, undergo heinous surgical experimentation and be brought back blinking & bewildered before being forced to fight itself to pieces in a series of increasingly horrible battles which eerily reflect our own inner torment.

Only with rollerskating lions with cannons for arses. This should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Knobjockey posted:

15 How can a loving firebreathing shark with crab legs loving lose?

10 By being smashed to pieces by a loving train? A loving probably-made-of-screaming-flesh train?

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

That number seven;
a weird-looking fucker -
Bite bite. Stomp stomp. Dead.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

The way I see it, this fight can really only go one way.

Although 'The Rabble' have the advantage of numbers, they are but wretched commoners: While the majority of the contestants in Zoofights are likely to be so full of adrenalin and foreign objects that not much could faze them, a handful of villagers are unlikely to have the taxi-sized balls to stand up to a Rhino with tigers for loving fists!

At least half of them will faint (most likely the women - don't have the constitution for such stuff) and the rest will be too busy making GBS threads themselves dry to fend off the relentless, stompy, bitey attacks.

Even if a couple of plucky peasants managed to dig Ol' Eddy with their pitchforks, he'd still have the upper horrible-foaming-abomination-against-nature against the badger.
Badgers are nasty buggers, but the sheer size and gently caress-off awesomeness of Edward Tigerhands would ensure that Eddy would emerge battered, bloodied and digesting badger.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Empire chaps, the beautiful empire,
Darkened not by the setting sun,
We proudly salute our lady Brittania.
Animals, playthings left by God for the British,
Redesigned, improved and filled with hate,
Dangerous augmentation and a stiff upper lip.

Tapirs have fallen,
Incredible clashes of steel and bone.
Genteel eastern crabs show courage:
Eviscerating decayed beasts.
Round three begins- a badger, and a rhino
Hardly recognisable, even to his rhino mum.
Additional hips allow bipedal motion,
No more gloves for him, only hats for his tiger fists.
Doomed, the Rabble look on in terror.
Salvation is no longer on the cards.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Number six looks suitably nuts and seems a little underloved. I'm going to have to toss in with him.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Ahh, Christ! Anything could happen! Be careful Pandamander!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Hombreguesa posted:

Words

Empty Sandwich posted:

More words

Holy poo poo. If that ain't a compliment I don't know what is. Good one Major and well done chaps for joining in.

Oh god I can't wait to see who wins, it's nailbiting.

(My money's on Steamcrab falling foul of the hammer, the crab's natural weakness)

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Kboss posted:

Good evening all. Our artiste suddenly believes he has been gfted the ability of prescience and has painted his vision of the future. Victory shall go to our glorious countryman this day. Drop Bear shall fall!!

Wow. That truly is enough to make any hot-blooded Englishman fill with national pride.

Go Iron-Manatee!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Hallelujah brothers and sisters, there returns a man of God wishin' to show his support for the mighty, American, BISONCRAFT

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

We're hosed. Seriously. Even the preacher has lost his precious faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

ZeeToo posted:

I'll try to pitch in so I get to have a reasonable say in directing it more to what I find cool.

Thank gently caress for that.