Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

quote:

So, in other words, I had no chance to survive make my time. (Note that I will use Zero Wing “All your base” references throughout. I had used two already, and in this paragraph. I find that the responses of the Captain, the Operator, the Mechanic and CATS appropriate when necessary.) So, my all base are belong to them from there on.
oh gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

quote:

if I still relied on the system for every thing I needed, I would be getting nowhere. I wouldn’t be able to get the medications I need, because Kat also hooked me up with the right psychiatric doctor who gave me my correct, and final label, which I am not ashamed of: I have Asperger’s Syndrome and it took about twenty years to get to that correct diagnosis that doesn’t define me as a defective body part (my brain), but as me.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Squiggly posted:

Here's his old site. http://kevinshaven.wordpress.com/

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he is engaged to what looks like an 80 year old woman, or his real doll obsession.
I think that's his mom or something. Not a fiance anyway.

EDIT: On second thought (which is really two thoughts too many) I don't even know any more

quote:

I should know, I am engaged to a RealGirl.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 15, 2008

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Goon posted:

At least his wife doesn't get jealous of his dolls, I guess.

I wonder if she joins in sometimes :gonk:

quote:

Well, I have a girlfriend, and yes, she does accept my feelings of agalmatophila, but she wants to help me not overcome it, but try to accommodate a real person along with it, so it doesn’t become a burden on myself. Kat told me if we are together, and I have a doll, it can be part of us, but she would come first.

But then if you read the entry from a year later you get to hear about how the dollfucking has, shockingly, put a strain on the happy couple's relationship! :monocle:

Also, he has to change his fiancee's diapers

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Weezy88 posted:

:<

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

CosmonautPetrov posted:

But his love for his real girlfriend is eternal

quote:

And with her fund over (a lot) in the bank, I would see to it that her final expenses are paid for, all her bills are paid up and such, then I’ll buy myself a RealDoll in nearly the image of Kat (Faces 10 [Angela], 12 [Britney], 11 [Jenny] and maybe 14 [Rui] make perfect candidates), with Body 2, because it matches Kat’s physique.
But, if I get a RealDoll in nearly Kat’s image, I would never have to lose her if she departs this earth,
That is loving creepy as poo poo.
Do they really sell RealDolls that would mimic an overweight incontinent wheelchair-bound mentally-disturbed woman?
Can someone braver than I look up what a "Body 2" is so we can see just how warped this lunatic's perception of reality is?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Body 10 is "big-boned"

Body 10 is "big-boned"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

Good Lord... I googled RealDoll and Body 2 and this is what came up first. See the other results if you wish...

THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU SEE BEFORE YOU DIE

Hazo fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Apr 15, 2008

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

40 OZ posted:

Where do these people get enough money to buy realistic dolls and thousands of dollars worth of computer poo poo? There is no way this guy has a job.
From his blog, it sounds like his primary income sources are

1) Mom
2) Low-wage job at Big Lots
3) Ailing fiancée whom he has coerced into naming him as her sole beneficiary (of, as he puts it, "a lot" of money)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Allrighty! So the faces which most closely resemble his fiancée's are:

Model:

if you don't see the resemblance you are a closed-minded oppressor of the progressive elite

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Nthman posted:

Even more disturbing pics of his dolls here.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10382

"Kill me... kill... me..."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Golden One posted:

don't ask me how i got to this :psyduck:

:nms::nws:
http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sexdoll/

quote:

Mouths: As far as we know, you can’t get an entire synthetic head to use as a sex toy, which is just as well, because loving a decapitated head would be creepy.
YEAH GUYS THAT'S JUST CREEPY
BUT STICKING YOUR DICK INTO A FRANKENSTEIN'S PATCHWORK OF SEX SHOP DEVICES TOTALLY ISNT

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

Funny how he say's he's a "doller". More like "doll-baller".
I also love how these lunatics have all these different "clever" names for themselves in order to try and legitimatize their delusions. Like this guy calls himself a "doller," or that guy in the youtube link says he's an "i-doll-ater."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Accelerator posted:

Dave Hockey/knightshot presents:

http://current.com/items/76797532_a_sony_moment_variation

I am sure Sony are delighted to have their products associated with a quality brand like Teddybabes.
Jesus loving christ, look at the comments. This lunatic has "persecution complex" spilling out of his ears.

Polpettina posted:

Anna Mae (look at the picture then say the name out loud if you don't get it)....a bad bad pun: http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewfemalegallery&gallery=annamae
Sandra Bullock???

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

GNUspeak posted:

Oh god my step dad is watching the scene in I Am Legend with the video store :smith:

I only mention since I got home, opened up this thread, and then it came back from commercial. Spooky.
The other night my girlfriend (edit: a human psychology major) and I were looking at videos to rent and she was saying she'd heard about a movie that sounded interesting: Lars and the Real Girl.

I firmly vetoed her suggestion.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

GNUspeak posted:

Did you just go nuts, or actually explain the situation?
I didn't really want to take the time and sit there and explain how someone posted a thread on the forums I read and other users had subsequently revealed a vast and exponentially disturbing online community of dollfucking, delusions, and pseudo-pedophilia. Maybe I'll go into it another time.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Fooley posted:

Good lord, where to begin.

Guess I'll go with the last paragraph. But I'm still confused as all hell as to what you mean. I thought they're ALL pedophiles, and when they molest someone is when they...well, get that label. I dont know...
I think he's saying that it's okay to be a pedophile because being a pedophile means you're not acting on your urges and hurting anyone :psyduck:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hockey as Bianca posted:

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1209377175

Thank god goons have diagnosed me with multiple personality disorder and delusion....at least I have someone to keep me company LOL
...Yeah, it'd be easier to laugh at this if it weren't tragically true.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

modeski posted:

quote:

Oh, and one last point...about accusations of my having mental disorders. Do you think any SANE man would ever consider doing a documentary about such a controversial subject and then shove himself right in the middle of it?
...No? I don't. What exactly is he trying to say here? :psyduck:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

Here we go. Some stuff about furries and plushies that perhaps Hockey could find handy...

I wish this was just some horrible joke...
:nws:http://www.tigress.com/mryia/howto/how-to.htm:nws:
Is that a woman or a guy with disgustingly long fingernails?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Chinese Tony Danza posted:

drat it, you had to bring hentai into this. Just when I thought things could become no more revolting, that we'd finally followed the rabbit hole to the bottom, you say this! Now look what you've done!

:nws::nms:OH GOD WHY:nms::nws:

Soon the rabbit hole will reach straight through the Earth to China!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my loving god.

My avatar weeps.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

What in the gently caress sort of horrific pseudo-dojinshi did that come out of?! Never mind... I don't really want to know.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

Ugh, there's likely an episode where they get turned into regular toys or mannequins or something silly like that and it gave the maniac a raging hard-on and the drive to create the monstrosity.

gently caress it all. I think I may need a break from the internet soon, too.
Yeah, you might.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Polpettina posted:

http://www.dolldataroom.org/dolls/pene/pene2-c02.html :nws: How can you NOT want to gently caress one of these things?
This is intensely disturbing to me.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

suddenlyissoon posted:

I'm at a complete loss of words in how to explain how this guy blows Kevin away in every sense of the word "gross".
Dude, the stuffed animal fucker is clearly damaged, but Kevin is so much worse. First of all, plushguy (Galen, I guess?) hasn't started giving borderline-schizophrenic personalities to his cum-stained, piss soaked children's toys. At least as far as I know-- I don't really want to peer too deeply into that site.

Second, while Galen seems like a harmless lunatic, Kevin is essentially holding a woman prisoner while creating his own fantasy delusions about her as a living doll and leeching money off of others and planning to profit on her eventual death. That is simply a new level of hosed up.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

One and the Same posted:

Thanks for putting that back in perspective. Galen may be the more gross of the two, but Kevin is definitely worse.
Yeah, pretty much. Kevin at least sticks to things that look remotely like women, but he's far, far more mentally and socially handicapped than Galen, who is arguably just more of a disgusting human being.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

quote:

Again, I point out my white knighting was in response to 'goons' calling the obviously disabled Kevin a Mutant and other derogatory terms aimed at his physical misfortune NOT what you might consider his fetish.
Nah, I think we've derogated his messed-up "fetish" a lot too, Mister Hockey.

This guy sure is sure harping on the "HE'S DISABLED" excuse for pretty much everything. "Oh he has Asperger's, so it's totally okay that he leeches off the government and holds a woman prisoner in his tiny squalid home."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

TigerMoJo posted:

Whats funny is half of those comments saying "WTF are those sex dolls? This is messed up" aren't even Goons but other Current users.
Yeah, it's also cute how he calls it an "organized attack." As if people suddenly felt it necessary to band together deliberately and strategically in order to call him out.
News flash Dave: it doesn't take a lot of mental prodding for the normal populace to recognize that you're a loving freak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Caligasti posted:

quote:

Since this is the Social Impact topic, I'll raise the politically incorrect suggestion that females (and Goons of the gender) may be objecting to doll-f-ucking because it undermines using access to their bodies as a mechanism to exercise control in relationships. Controversial enough?
I've read this like eight times and I still don't know what the gently caress this freak is saying.