Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

The Kevin's Haven posted:

OK, since Kat is in the hospital (hopefully getting out tomorrow… I hope–even though I’ve been saying this since Monday), I have been finding time to re-visit The Doll Forum and reconnect with some old friends there. Since Kat knows that I’ve been there, she had no qualms about it.

OK, Since I had an HVG (Hustler Virtual Girl) that a DollForum member gave to me for free, no strings attached, I had named this HVG the name I had for about ten or so years, wanting to get it as a mannequin and not letting Beach House stop me (which they did :( , many times it’s sickening), Alexandra Tiffany Tilbrook.

But, since Alexa had been destroyed (by one of my brother’s friends because he thought that if I had a girlfriend [now fiancee], I shouldn’t have a doll, when in fact, a few DollForum members have significant others and dolls at the same time), I decided to “retire” the name. Even though, some people think that dolls and girlfriends don’t mix. It’s if you don’t play your cards right, for example, putting more attention on the doll instead of your significant other and not having her join in on the fun. And some women think that dolls are for “little girls,” and some conditioning (by either their parents or their friends) in their teenage years places this mindset in them. All you gotta do is bring out their inner child. After all, your girlfriend/fiancee/wife may had Barbie and baby dolls when she was young, re-condition her by letting her know that it’s OK to play with dolls as an adult, even some women collect porcelain dolls, have her know that she’s playing dressup with a life-sized Barbie doll! But some DollForum members told me to take it easy and “feel [my fiancee] out for how much she would like to participate in your doll fun. [My] guess is that she had dolls when she was a little kid, and would enjoy taking a break from the ‘real world’ to play dressup with a life sized barbie. [sic]“

Here's his old site. http://kevinshaven.wordpress.com/

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he is engaged to what looks like an 80 year old woman, or his real doll obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Looks like he hasn't even graduated high school looking at his Amazon wishlist:

McGraw-Hill's Pre-GED : The Most Comprehensive Review of the Skills Necessary for GED Study

I laughed, but not as hard as when I noticed it was "medium priority" and that a book about loving realdolls called "Still Lovers" is at high priority.