Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATwoSlotToaster
Nov 6, 2004

You're toast!
I'm a drummer and a bit out of place but I think I'm on to something sweet. I have been playing didgeridoo for a bit now and have mounted it to my drum kit. I am planning on now buying two effects pedals to go with it! I am going to go from the didge into an echo effect (so that if I gently caress up circular breathing it doesn't kill the sound) and from there I plan to go to a wah pedal on my left foot so I can still play everything and wah at the same time and that way it wahs the echo as well.

Anyone have suggestions for me? I'm brand new to pedals and know that they are unorthodox for a didgeridoo but I'm all about that. Should I try other pedals out? or do you have some advise for me perhaps? I appreciate it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU