Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I'm not going to gooncon, because well goons will be there, but you all need to make sure to ride the x-scream and the other ride at the top of the stratosphere. Also, stay at the san rios. Best breakfast buffet anywhere. Or stay at Mandalay Bay, we got a 3 bed room suite for 70 bucks a night after our first night at the san rios(we got kicked out because we threw every piece of glass in the room at all the cars parked 10 stories below us).

I wish I had been 21 when I went. I went with 3 of my best friends for my 18th, can't believe it's been 4 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I'm not going to gooncon, because well goons will be there, but you all need to make sure to ride the x-scream and the other ride at the top of the stratosphere. Also, stay at the san rios. Best breakfast buffet anywhere. Or stay at Mandalay Bay, we got a 3 bed room suite for 70 bucks a night after our first night at the san rios(we got kicked out because we threw every piece of glass in the room at all the cars parked 10 stories below us).

I wish I had been 21 when I went. I went with 3 of my best friends for my 18th, can't believe it's been 4 years.