Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
Flights are already expensive as balls to go to Argentina. Any tips for departing cities from the west coast to make it cheaper? I'm trying to fly into Mendoza, or even Santiago of Chile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

I'm going to be in Chile in a couple of weeks with my wife and my parents. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for both Santiago and Viņa Del Mar. Of course one of them will have to be seafood! :) Factors besides quality are restaurant's ambiance, bonus if it has a great view or location (like it's on a cliff overviewing the ocean). If a place has a famous dish, that'd be awesome, or if the place is just straight up famous, let me know. It's a bit hard to find trustworthy opinions about far-flung places.
Also looking for a suggestion for the best place to get a "completo" in Santiago. Mmmmm, hot dogs.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alfajor fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Mar 25, 2012

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

No worries, we're going to Valparaiso for at least a full day trip.
Thank you for all those suggestions! I'm also getting loving hungry just thinking about fresh seafood, empanadas and hot dogs smothered with avocado and mayo.