Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score
Great thread everybody... I amm debating if I can afford (time & $) for my wife & I to go to my cousin's wedding in central Argentina (San Luis) next Spring. While there we would want to hit some other sites, etc but will have a max 2 week window to do this. We are thinking of flying in/out of Santiago,Chile & Buenos Aries, Argentina. While in BA, thinking about heading to Uruguay since Diego Forlan has made me want to visit that country.

Are visas needed for Chile, Argentina or Uruguay for a US or Canadian citizen?

Any recommended places to see in that corridor?

Are the buses and local airlines good?

Are any vaccines needed for these places?

Are the waterfalls at the Argentina/Brazil border worth going to? what is the time & cost from BA? since it's at the Brazil & even Paraguay border area, does one need to go into those countries?

I will have more questions as the time approaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score
Anyone have any info/feedback on the Mexico resorts during covid? Had a plan to be in Cancun for a wedding in December. Wedding is cancelled but I have not cancelled and still thinking of going (from USA).