Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nullfox
Aug 19, 2008
Here's two sites im currently working on.

First one is a website for a local volunteer fire department. I decided to use Wordpress given the requirements and the availability of plugins that filled said requirements.

Click here for the full 850x700 image.

The second one is a site for a local "green" food distributor. Using LAMP, Zend Framework specifically as they are expecting to add alot of functionality to the website as time goes on and I didn't want to a square peg, round hole type of thing with Wordpress. The design for this one is done, but I havent finished some items like the navbar that would be at the top right.

Click here for the full 850x700 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullfox
Aug 19, 2008

golgo13sf posted:

I really like this except for the lighter green section between the planet graphic and the main section, I think it would look better without that part.

I agree - The design was done by a kid that does pretty decent work for about $100 - $150. That was part of his original design and I made a number of changes, however, the light green separators was something they really liked.

I did go in and tone it down quiet a bit, before, it was a pretty loud and obnoxious neon green.

nullfox
Aug 19, 2008
First time posting some screenshots... This is an iOS app I'm working on to track bands and upcoming concerts in your area. Being a LAMP dev I originally decided to do the REST API powering this app in PHP but have since opted to use this as an opportunity to learn Ruby and am now doing this with Sinatra and ActiveRecord

nullfox
Aug 19, 2008
My iOS app got a major UI overhaul. I've also been working on the last of the new features prior to what I'm calling my minimum viable product.