Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doublethink
Sep 11, 2001

Umpossible my dear fellow, simply umpossible

I am the only one who's been coding this drat thing. It only gets updated when someone needs a new function and generally they need it right away (within a few hours typically).

It keeps morphing and UI has always been way down list of priorities. It's only used in house so it is full of profanity and inside jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublethink
Sep 11, 2001

Umpossible my dear fellow, simply umpossible

csammis posted:

What is it? :confused:

It's a set of tools to manipulate and fix data from an e-discovery / document review application we use. Most of the main page UI is just project and table browsing. The rapper icons are various tools to manipulate data, George bush allows you to run raw SQL against the selected table, Cheney deletes projects, the eightball is our estimate tool, the hardrive launches our data check-in application.

edit before i get nerd raged, my primary job is NOT software development, I just happen to be the only one in my company that has any skills with programming.

Doublethink fucked around with this message at 17:29 on May 15, 2008