Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
Red, do you really think these people are going to tell a bunch of incoming children what's really happening? Time to mind control and ask a few questions of our own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omaille
Apr 17, 2006
BLUE Stay and listen with Adam as a look out, then try to snag some un-adulterated kids to be on your team. There would be no worries about battery life, and they'd probably want to escape once they know what's going on.

Also this art is awesome! Very well done indeed.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

BLUE because I'm a curious person and I believe this little girl reflects myself very well. Erm..

Rei
Sep 18, 2003
Funny, but not "ha-ha" funny.
BLUE! Just to piss of all the people who voted red.

gigz
Jan 6, 2004

Property of CloudGC. If I post something retarded, tell him so I can be punished. Thanks.

Rei posted:

BLUE! Just to piss of all the people who voted red.

Well then Red just to piss YOU off. Ha. But seriously, I do like the idea of just rushing in and getting a reaction from the people in there. If we die, Thallium had mentioned that we'd be able to re-do choices, I think.

Shetland
Jul 30, 2006
Sweet zombie Jesus!
BLUE! Too cool to pass up. It's like The Island only even more horrifying!

meltedcheeseslice
Jan 16, 2008

Blue: We're here anyway, so may aswell have a listen.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Blue: You know the rest.

Liberal_L33t
Apr 9, 2005

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Shetland posted:

It's like The Island only even more horrifying!

Also this is an awesome CYOA thread instead of a horrible loving movie that makes you want to demand your money back because you were dumb enough to go see it in the theatre; I can't remember ever wanting the protagonists of a movie to die as much as I did in the second half of the Island. "Go, mercenaries! Kill these obnoxious idiots and end this loving travesty!"

Ahem.

Yellow because blue is just asking for a goddamn battalion of killbots to show up and take us out, while red would lead to the humorous (but quite deadly) outcome of hidden chainguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lasers etc. folding out of those cute little kids. The look on the adults faces would be priceless but Adam and Pigtails would shortly end up in detention or cyborg heaven.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

cobra12au posted:

Amazing! What was this done in/on?

Just photoshop and a wacom tablet, nothing fancy.

Kayvall
Jan 15, 2008

Another for Blue.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

Once you go Blue ....

Gerudo Rivera
Jan 22, 2005

Thallium posted:

Edit: also my tablet is broken god dammit

Is it completely broken, or just not calibrating right? My friend was having issues with his wacom last week, apparently they pushed out new drivers which didn't sit well with some models. A complete driver uninstall and reinstallation of the latest build might fix things. Or I might be completely off base here.

Anyway, loving where this is going, so let's go with blue

Ghetto Wizard
Aug 11, 2007

Chewbot posted:

Hey Thallium, I was really impressed by this thread so I made some fan art.

Cheers!

There's something very wrong with the world when fanart is better than the actual art. No offense to Thallium, your art is perfect for this type of adventure game - but seriously that's just absurdly well drawn, well done Chewbot.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
^^^ None taken, I only wish I had the time to crank out anything near that good for this thread.

SenorGringo posted:

Is it completely broken, or just not calibrating right? My friend was having issues with his wacom last week, apparently they pushed out new drivers which didn't sit well with some models. A complete driver uninstall and reinstallation of the latest build might fix things. Or I might be completely off base here.
My parents' dog ate it. Well, he didn't actually consume it, but it's sure as hell not working any more. :(

BiscuitErsedRenton
May 28, 2006

Depression, boredom... You feel so fucking low, you want to fucking top yourself.

Thallium posted:

My parents' dog ate it. Well, he didn't actually consume it, but it's sure as hell not working any more. :(

Your options:

Red: Demand your parents buy you a new Wacom to replace your chewed up one.
Yellow: Go the store and buy a new one. Hell, treat yourself and get a bigger pad.
Blue: Make the dog finish the thread.

Dr. Ikkegod
Jul 22, 2006

Pffffhahahaha!

BiscuitErsedRenton posted:

Your options:

Yellow: Go the store and buy a new one. Hell, treat yourself and get a bigger pad.

Blue

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

BiscuitErsedRenton posted:

Your options:

Give her a taste of her own medicine, why don't you.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your tablet. partly because it must suck, but partly because it means delays to this glorious thread.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Red. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS tablet.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Blue. I must know what's going on in that room.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

:siren: Voting is now closed :siren:

:siren: Blue wins :siren:

:siren: Closing thread pending next update :siren:

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

With almost suspicious convenience, there is a nearby cabinet for you to hide behind.

As you watch, a man and a young woman come in to greet the other couple. The man introduces himself as Dr. Meadowfields, the founder and manager of the centre.

He explains to the visitors that their intake are children who were orphaned in the recent attacks. You don't know what this refers to, but they all seem to understand what he's talking about. He goes on to tell them that the centre's agents recover them and treat their injuries.

Dr. Meadowfields also points out that due to the extensiveness of some of the children's injuries, they have been given artificial limbs or organs. The visitors seem to accept this.

He then leaves. His assistant stays with the visitors.

Your options:

Red: Pursue Dr. Meadowfields. If he's running the operation then maybe you can get some answers.
Yellow: Wherever he's going is probably very well-guarded. Head upstairs instead.
Blue: Confront the visitors and tell them what you know about what's happening here.

Captain Zeroth
Feb 24, 2007
Im a captain?!
BLUE

But instead of telling them what we know, can we ask them whats going on outside? A war?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
RED If he is the leader of this racket, he would be the best font of knowledge in the place. We could use our arm to "convince" him to tell us what we want to know. Let's just hope he isn't immune.

We don't have enough information to convince the newcomers and if we try, we'll just end up looking like a silly little girl.

Bob Vance
Aug 20, 2006

"Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration."
"So...what line of work you in, Bob?"
RED let's kick his ASSK!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Let's get this poo poo rolling - the least in payment for your MISSING ARM are some goddamn answers. Red

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
BLUE

I doubt very much that this guy is actually the one in charge here. He's just the public face. I agree with Captain Zeroth, we should see if we can find out what's going on outside.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Red. Parents and unsuspecting adults are always useless in situations like this. And more running around and hiding won't get us closer to our goal.

Let's talk to the doctor and ask him why maimed orphans need an arm with a mind-control ray...y'know, like this one right here.

nineteen_characters
Sep 11, 2001

No, it's pronounced duh-VILL-uh-rah-PEY
I say Red in the hopes that the doctor doesn't have a robot brain.

Knackered
Jul 29, 2006

Blue Find out that they have to say.

Koboje
Sep 20, 2005

Quack
RED Whatever we can learn from the unsuspecting adults (like the attack, why they are here and so on) can be learned in addition to a bunch of much more interesting/useful stuff by charging after the Dr.

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
YELLOW because I want some Pigtails/Adam friendship bonding based on the picture.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.
This is the first time that RED has looked like a good choice to me, so I'm going to put down a vote in hopes of finding out what the real reason behind this craziness is.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Blue! and if they don't believe you, grab the other orphans and rush out of there.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Red! Stalk that bastard :argh:

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
RED

Number 36
Jul 5, 2007

Keep it up, kid! Gimmie a smoochie smooch!
BLUE, but as said earlier, ask them about the attacks. We can't be ignorant forever, we need to know about these attacks.

Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?
Red certainly seems the best bet here.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Yellow because it's cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Wizard
Aug 11, 2007