Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
chloraseptic
Mar 6, 2007
warm, warmer...disco.
trying to get RED and stay RED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
Yellow please. I want to see them become best buddies.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Blue Let's try to find out more information about what's going on outside in the 'world' - whatever world we're in, anyway.

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I am the mightiest of them all!
Yellow. Go sneak about some more. Find a window to look out of to see if it's a war zone outside.

Brain in a Vat
Apr 9, 2007
Red. Don't necessarily attack him, but we need some loving answers.

Kaji
Oct 30, 2002

The Crossdressing Cop with the .45

Kaji posted:

What did the Janitor ever do to you? The guy is poor probably going to community college so he can get out of this dead end job. Yellow for a sliver of humanity.

Actually if he's caught sleeping on the job he'll probably be fired. RED since he can take advantage of workman's comp if he gets the poo poo kicked out of him by a little girl.

scioglilingua
Dec 12, 2007
Red
His assistant stays with the visitors, so we'd have to mind control her in order to talk to the visitors.
Something tells me that if we do that, the visitors won't exactly see us as the victim here.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
:siren: Voting is now closed :siren:

:siren: Red wins :siren:

:siren: Closing thread pending next update
:siren:

Internet Janitor posted:

Janitor receiving further abuse, the poor bastard
This made me chuckle, very nice.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
You decide to follow Dr. Meadowfields; maybe he'll lead you to some information.

Or...perhaps not.

Apparently this girl isn't a new patient after all, and it seems that Robonurse made some fairly vital errors while 'processing' her. She looks...annoyed.

The Doc calls for help but that doesn't last long; it turns out that he is a colossal coward, but Robospider seems more interested in you than in him anyway.

It seems like she wants to hurt you pretty badly.

Your options:

Red: Robotic spider girls probably can't be reasoned with, so use force to dissuade her. Give Adam the gun first, because no matter how bad his aim is it can't be worse than yours.
Yellow: If Dr. Meadowfields, possibly the head of the facility, thinks this is a lost cause then you should probably assume the same. Run.
Blue: Maybe she's angry because you had the chance to save her from Robonurse and didn't take it? Try to reason with her. Maybe you can make a new friend.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Blue. Try to reason, she is a fellow prisoner after all. If that doesn't work, use the arm to calm her.

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."
Blue. It's worth taking a chance to do the "right thing", and remember- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Spider-girl wouldn't have attacked the nurse and meadowfields if she was already a mindless robo-zombie.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'm voting blue. It could be handy to have a robotic spider on your side.

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

oh god we are in trouble :saddowns:

Yellow

Get the hell out of there! She looks fairly slow moving and doesn't look like she will want to listen to anything you have to say. Attacking her doesn't seem very smart as she was able to destroy the robot nurse (who had a machine gun) without gaining a scratch.

Please don't die pigtail :(

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Isn't she vulnerable to hypnotism? Not voting, don't feel strongly between yellow or blue.

Yellow.

Snow Job fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 28, 2008

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
Blue. We're in the same boat here, maybe reason can be made.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Blue, you were being SHOT AT. With BULLETS.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Blue! Show her your arm and adam's legs and totally be super best friends!

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Blue. Again. Try to reason with her, but if she doesn't listen, have a go with the Hypno arm; she's still got all her hair and there's no obvious scars so she probably doesn't have any major brain implants

PixieRocker67
Apr 3, 2008

by Fragmaster

Internet Janitor posted:

Blue. It's worth taking a chance to do the "right thing", and remember- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Spider-girl wouldn't have attacked the nurse and meadowfields if she was already a mindless robo-zombie.

Good point! Blue.

afflictionwisp
Aug 26, 2003
Blue. If she could be turned, she would become a powerful ally.

Napkin Go2Guy
Jun 12, 2005

From tha streetz.
Blue obviously.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Blue. Apologizing for not rescuing her before seems like the order of the day. Don't forget to show her the missing pigtail, so she knows you at least considered it.

Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?
Blue does seem the best bet, she looks pretty angry and if she's set on hurting people she doesn't like then you'd better hope she likes you.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Blue, but be sure to prostrate, kneel, curtsy, before her to recognize her as queen of the spider robots.

Hankosha
Apr 1, 2008

SISTAS ARE DOIN' IT FOR THEMSELVES
Blue We don't know how long the power on her spider legs will last. We need allies, not more enemies.

Thissa
Oct 1, 2005

Red. We had the chance to save her, we didn't take it, and now she wants revenge. I doubt we'll be able to reason with her...or outrun her, for that matter. So that leaves fighting!

Brain in a Vat
Apr 9, 2007

Talas posted:

Blue. Try to reason, she is a fellow prisoner after all. If that doesn't work, use the arm to calm her.

Blue. This is exactly what I was thinking. We want her on our side if we can manage it, so let's be nice.

Just have the arm ready to subdue her in case we need to make an escape.

Captain Zeroth
Feb 24, 2007
Im a captain?!
Blue!

This could lead to a great friendship. Just make it quick, backup is probably on the way.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

BLUE

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Yellow Just because she hates Meadowfields and robonurse doesn't mean that she doesn't hate you too. Its possible that there are three sides to this engagement so lets get out of dodge now before it is too late.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Blue seems like the best option in this case. If she's angry that you didn't rescue her you can try to explain your thought process at the time!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Blue should do.

I mean, we're being faced by a powerful, angry foe with aggressive tendencies. Nothing can go wrong by talking.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Blue dammit I told you guys to save her before but you all were a bunch of cowards!

Durtis
Apr 7, 2007
My weapon is David.
Yellow, We can't survive this fight, and there is no reasoning with a spiderbot on a rampage.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Blue absolutely. It never hurts to have an army of robotized robo-orphans.

ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

Yellow, because this kid is messed up and we need to stay alive.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Purple.

Threaten her right back.

"I have an arm right here that's a real nasty piece of work when used on humans, and my friend Legs here not only has a gun pointed at your head, *throws Adman the gun*, but has a nasty few weapons up his sleeve as well. You don't stand a chance, honey. So how about instead of wasting our time fighting one another, lets 'take care' of Blondie McCowardface, yes?"

Actual answer: Blue. You can't have a two-man revolution. Allies! We need allies!

Count Choculitis
Sep 13, 2007

I love you, Shepard. I always have. I want to understand what this is between us... and make it real.
Gotta go with Blue. There's danger everywhere, and this girl could turn out to be an ally. We should at least give it a shot.

SweetJuicyTaco
Jun 17, 2007
sour cream on my beef
blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kayvall
Jan 15, 2008

RelakRaven posted:

Yellow, We can't survive this fight, and there is no reasoning with a spiderbot on a rampage.

My thoughts exactly, Yellow.