Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WhollyChao
Jul 16, 2005

Stand Up Or Give Up
BLUE! There's no such thing as too many friends. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? She tears out our spine and beats Adam to death with it? That's not so bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aika
Mar 12, 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SEAL THE EXITS!!!
BLUE. Worst comes to worst we mind control her to sleep and GTFO.

Verty
Jul 27, 2007

Oh my god! The puppy orphanage!
Damm guys you must be the most forgiving goons ever, if I was angry as hell for not being helped I dunno if I'd listen to the little girl with pigtails that ran (granted I voted for that option too, but given that she won't really know that and probibly doesn't care it might do to 'persuade' her more directly.

RED

And Roger, I don't wanna hear it thank you :)

Dr. Ikkegod
Jul 22, 2006

Pffffhahahaha!
The author of this story obviously hasn't given our bad choices horrible enough concequences. As a result, we go for the most friendly and "allying" choice, because we believe we have nothing, or very little, to lose.

HOWEVER, Thallium very clearly stated in her last post that Robospider probably wants to hurt Pigtails very badly. Very badly!

I thus make the conclusion that we should NOT try to befriend this being, at the risk of losing another arm or worse. It has been stated earlier that Robospider is too swift for us to cope with.

In conclusion: Blue.

Edit: gently caress! I meant RED!

Dr. Ikkegod fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 28, 2008

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

ixpfah posted:

I thus make the conclusion that we should NOT try to befriend this being[...]

In conclusion: Blue.

Does not compute.

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.
Blue
I bet with her on our side we could get away a lot easier.

Plus, she looks badass.

plaidboat
Aug 10, 2006

Mofu Mofu
BLUE. While her anger is quite justified, upon reflection, she might realize she probably would've done the same thing if given the choice between possible freedom or continued incarceration.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
yellow

seriously, get the gently caress outta dodge.

serakyu
Jan 11, 2007

and lo, motherfuckers
Blue

A robo-spider would make an incredible addition to the party.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan
Yellow.
I fail to see how reasoning with a robo-spider girl is a sound plan.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Yellow Get the gently caress outta there. Robot Spider girls are never a good thing.

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

BLUE

sakana
Feb 9, 2003

What the fuck is up with all those chicken strips?
Blue!

She shit on my flo-
Dec 24, 2007
RICHARD IS MY BFFEL 4 EVZ N EVZ AND HE IS SO AWESOME-O FOR BUYING ME THIS ACCOUNT OKAY? MERRY CHRISTMAS (nods)
BLUE

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Yellow Run away!

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
Yellow

In my experience angry children are not terribly reasonable.

Barbako
Jun 30, 2007

I'm a Bro-ny!
Yellow. I doubt she's in any position to reason, and she doesn't look like she'd be terribly fast. Get the gently caress outta dodge!!

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Yellow. We don't need more friends :colbert:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I just read through all the updates so far, and this is awesome.

Blue. Spider-robot-children make for better allies than enemies.

Irish Thunder
Apr 20, 2006

Blue. Seems the most leader like.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I have to vote to shore up the blue vote. Pigtails is a girl of peace, unless you're an evil scientist, so we should strive to help our spider friend.

Archer2338
Mar 15, 2008

'Tis a screwed up world
Blue, because we need as many allies we can get at this point.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
Blue, although I suggest that we take caution and be ready to fight/run if poo poo goes down. Don't make it too obvious though, being threatening does not make you friends.

Ghstman
Apr 14, 2007

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."
Blue Every rag-tag troop of heroes needs a blood-thirsty killer turned goody-goody. Also, see if she'll let you ride on her back, that would be menacing as poo poo!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Yellow.

Holy poo poo run for your life, little girl- that chick has pointy, angry legs of steel.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Blue. Our forces must expand.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Blue. She should understand how scared you were, reason with her. Give her something as a sign of friendship/trust.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Yellow

Running away has never failed yet.

Good_Vs_Evil
Sep 12, 2006

RED

It's time to hurt something and stick up for ourselves.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Blue She may have spider legs of doom, but she's still for the most part looks human. Talk to her and try to get her to understand that you're all on the same side. Also apologize for running away. I mean we don't really have the ability to dodge bullets...yet.

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

Blue, going with the "enemy of my enemy" argument.

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

Blue She's in the same position as you, just reason with her.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin
Red

I'm all for trying to make friends, but she's not going to listen until she's subdued. Try for hypnotism if you can, but don't hesitate to do some damage.

parlor pink
Apr 20, 2007

BLUE

Let's buddy up with someone who doesn't run at the first sign of danger! Thallium wouldn't just kill pigtails off, right?

Right??

Hermansen
Sep 2, 2006

Breaker, Breaker,
High Ball, Ten Ten,
Till We Do It Again,
Captain Slow.
I'm gonna go with.. BLUE.
But keep the arm armed, and be alert!

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

parlor pink posted:

BLUE

Let's buddy up with someone who doesn't run at the first sign of danger! Thallium wouldn't just kill pigtails off, right?

Right??

I'm with this guy(gal?)

I vote blue as well.

(Right???)

Nine Votes Now
Sep 17, 2007
BLUE
Giant Robot Spider Legs of Death: Check
Well, that's all we really need to check for, lets make her our friend.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
:siren: Voting is now closed :siren:

:siren: Blue wins :siren:

:siren: Closing thread pending next update
:siren:

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
Hoping to convince Spiderbot that you're on her side, you explain all the bad stuff that's happened to you. You also tell her about the friends that you've made, suggesting that if she joins you then she can achieve more than if she were alone.

Unfortunately, she's not buying it. She attacks you, but Adam's not having any of that.

Your options:

Not applicable; you have passed out.

See you next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Holy poo poo, Pigtails! :aaa: