Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Verty
Jul 27, 2007

Oh my god! The puppy orphanage!
As much as I really don't want to leave the little girl behind,

YELLOW

we have to actually form some kind of plan to get everyone else since we have lost the element of surprise.

Also if they have done something to her she could be crippled like Adam was (not enough battery for the legs remember) so we would then have to risk more to find something for her.

Run for now, come back for her later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poe The Win
Nov 1, 2005

Take the easy course
[b]Yellow[b].

Like always, I vote for the "run like hell" option.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Yellow Adam has been here a lot longer than you have, and probably knows what the nurse will do if she gets you, so follow him. Also he might be able to come up with a plan.

PS OP: Please put updates in the OP! I missed two rounds of voting because of not checking the thread.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
I don't think my vote will change anything by now, but yellow is the way to go!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yellow and beat up that little poo poo Adam. Then take his battery away. Thats what he gets for being a pansy.

"Do you want us to cut it off? Do you!"
:stalker:

The Vikings
Jul 3, 2004

ODIN!!!!!

Nap Ghost
Blue

Donnington
Jul 1, 2007

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fursona
I can't believe I've only just found this thread, I'm sorry, I don't know how you ever managed without me complimenting you and shouting yellow.

With that said: I vote yellow! we can't save everyone if we're dismantled by a Nurse-bot. Oh and I love your drawings.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Yellow it is! Recover and think of a plan!

Robin Goodfellow
Apr 25, 2008
BLUE because it'll be very exciting!

oddball
Feb 10, 2008
YELLOW

run and Give Adam the GUN

because obviously the girl can't shoot.

oh yes... and what was that? robo-nurse has a Gatling gun that pops out of her shoulder??? our manipulater arm won't work and there is no guarente that our gun is going to take out a robot... safe bet is running.

oddball fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 16, 2008

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007
I cannot change the gender of my unborn child and shouldn't waste my time or energy pretending he won't exist
Though I'm not sure it'll make a difference at this point, throwing my vote in for BLUE. It's not cool to leave that little girl behind, guys. Not cool. Allies are a good thing.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?

Z. Beeblebrox IV posted:

On a side note, Thallium, did you just introduce Riff into this Adventure?! –

Let's take a closer look –

Coincidence?? Ladies and gentlemen I think NOT!
(it's probably a coincidence)
I don't know who that is. :saddowns:

Stiggs
Apr 25, 2008

Miles and miles of friends!
Yellow - Run away!

plaidboat
Aug 10, 2006

Mofu Mofu
Blue
Nothing robot nor ugly and old can resist the terror of an army of small children :downs:

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I am the mightiest of them all!
It's gotta be yellow.

Caerulius
Jun 23, 2007

This was a waste of $5.

Z. Beeblebrox IV posted:

(it's probably a coincidence)

I think it is.

E: http://www.sluggy.com if you don't know who Riff is. It's a very long comic.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
Blue, and I hope that when I'm a handcuffed little girl about to roboticized, I don't have to count on any of you to save me.

Nazar
Nov 11, 2000
Forum Veteran
YELLOW Oh god it's got a machine gun, run away!

BadgerSeat
Feb 28, 2006

Would you like to see where I keep my severed heads?
I'm going to go with yellow. Red is way too dangerous. I don't think thallium will kill anyone off yet but major injuries could be had. There's aso the chance of being caught again. As blue goes, if they take the girl with them, she would be in more danger than she is now seeing as how pigtails if getting shot at by robo nurse. Right now it's safer for her to stay on the other side even though she's being held prisoner. Not to mention, they would still have to fight robo nurse to get to her.

Actually, wow. This is a hard choice. With yellow, what's to stop the nurse from following them? and they could run into the other group of robots. I think it's safe to say that it's easier to fight one robot than four. I'm sticking with yellow though, there's more of a chance that they could get away unharmed.

Slot Machine
Jul 7, 2007
Blue

Being in handcuffs she is obviously not brainwashed or memory erased yet. If we leave her with the nurse she will be by the next time we see her, and disfigured on top of that.

If we save her she will be a friend, if we leave her they will just make her into another enemy.

Yellow is the cowards option. Everyone voting yellow, I hope the image of that poor little girls limbs rotting in a dumpster keep you awake at night.

meltedcheeseslice
Jan 16, 2008

Blue: save the girl!

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
So you people voted to go save more robot children, and as soon as you find one you want to run away?

Voted BLUE. You jerks.

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.
Blue

Save her. She's but a weak human!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Blue. If we run away now, we'll just come up against Robonurse again later, probably when she has backup.

blixa
Jan 9, 2006

Kein bestandteil sein
BLUE

Be kind to your fellow inmates. Or build an army.

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.
Blue
Save the girl!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Blue, save the girl and give Adam the gun.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Are you going to close the thread for the few (well deserved) days you are taking off?

It just sort of sucks without search (and the ? under your name) to have to wade through 5 pages for one update.

Al
Dec 30, 2004
I'm not that Al.
Give Adam the gun and then BLUE.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Are you going to close the thread for the few (well deserved) days you are taking off?

It just sort of sucks without search (and the ? under your name) to have to wade through 5 pages for one update.
You don't need to do any wading whatsoever - check the OP. There's a list of all the updates so far, linked, and the voting status on the latest update. Speaking of which...

:siren: Voting is CLOSED :siren:

:siren: Yellow wins :siren:

:siren: Next update on Monday, probably
:siren:

In the meantime, I coloured that sketch. I have not done any proper colouring for ages and you can tell:

Will close the thread for now.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

You appear to be outrunning Nursebot - she seems more interested in protecting the girl than hunting you down - and suffer some very superficial damage when the speakers sound. Blondie McBlueshades orders Nursebot to stand down, telling her that her first priority lies with processing her patient.

You take the opportunity to run and find yourself near the entrance to the Visitors' Reception. You and Adam agree that it's best to move on to somewhere new rather than double back, as other security bots may be tracking you.

Well, this isn't exactly what you expected.

Your options:

Red: Get in there, find someone who looks like they have some authority and confront them about this situation, using your arm if necessary.
Yellow: Move on - try to get upstairs. You might have better luck finding things out for yourself.
Blue: Stay where you are for a while and try to eavesdrop, so you know more about your situation.

Barbako
Jun 30, 2007

I'm a Bro-ny!
Blue. This is way too interesting to pass up.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
Blue

No need to be a psycho, even iwe are equipped to do just that. Knowing what's going on might be nice.

Glad to see this thread updated :)

falcon2424
May 2, 2005

blue This seems interesting

Mr. Spider
Jul 23, 2007

Evil Henchman, Extraordinaire
If you can find someplace to hide, I'd suggest eavesdropping for a moment. Blue

Never Clever
Mar 13, 2007

Dear Alice, What does it mean if my pee smells like meat?
blue

Just Meat
Aug 28, 2004

blue, a little information never hurts

BadgerSeat
Feb 28, 2006

Would you like to see where I keep my severed heads?
Welcome back!
I'm going to go with blue. More information is always good and she can always move on to a different place after listening. Though I'm sure time is limited due to the group of robots searching for her.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Yep, definitely going to hop on the blue train for this one. We need to know more about these normal-looking adults before they should be confronted with any semblance of safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
I'm feeling blue tonight!