Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Like a Minizz
Jan 11, 2006
Play the kazoo, let's have it tune
Awesome drawings, 5'd. I look forward to the next one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jototo
Sep 3, 2003

Do you already have possible scenarios written out, or are you just making them up based on the outcome of the votes?

Awesome thread!

Andraste
Oct 22, 2005
I hope she somehow wakes up without legs, even if I don't get some wheels for legs, I'm just hoping we turn into some kind of mutant and by the end of this adventure we should be robo-girl.

Verty
Jul 27, 2007

Oh my god! The puppy orphanage!
Awesome, I'm glad I caught this as it was just starting, Normally (as with microbe) I had to go through many many many many (et al) pages, while it was all awesome it didn't help my sleeping habits at all.

5'd for the win.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I like your art style Thallium. This almost feels like a DS game or something.

Also good job everyone in getting us knocked out in front of robots and doors with broken windows.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Good lord, this is some fantastic art. Looking forward to the next update, since I missed this until now.

Maia
Aug 15, 2003

Sweet.
I usually avoid these kinds of threads because they get kind of boring but, just like others, your art made me stay. Especially the animations!

I also really like your choice in character. It's really interesting and creative to me. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!
you are awesome and this looks promising OP keep up the good work

Kolobus
Mar 9, 2008

I think we've just managed to kill the main character with our selfish wants of chainsaw arms

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

Kolobus posted:

I think we've just managed to kill the main character with our selfish wants of chainsaw arms

Hahahah, I can just see an avatar of the girl passing out with this as the custom title.

I LOVE the art work, OP, great job.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
I love your drawings, OP. You have a really unique style, and the fact that some are subtly animated is a nice touch. I'm glad I caught this sure-to-be masterpiece early on. Keep it up! :)

Stump Truck
Nov 26, 2007
Why? Yes
Just joining in. I know red always sounds fun (KILL KILL KILL) but I don't think we need to be afraid of going along with a lot of the events that happen. I don't think Thalium's mean enough to just say "haha you guys hosed up" and kill the girl just because we said Blue. That said, I'm looking forward to the next update

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
The bad news: No chainsaw arm as of yet.

The good news: You're alive! Plus, when you wake, you will find your shoulder has been equipped with a sort of steel socket. A possible prelude to chainsaw arm? Maybe.

Also, by some miracle you are still in possession of your syringe.

You wake to find someone poking you in the arm. Groggily, you sit up, finding yourself in a small room with three narrow beds. There is a single window and the door is slightly ajar.

Your new companion is about your age, give or take a year or so. His appearance is....unexpected.

Still less creepy than Nursebot.

Your options:

Red: That he's part-robot means he might turn part-evil at any minute. Knock him out.
[bYellow][/b]: Leave. The door is unlocked, but probably due to a staff error that will be corrected soon. You don't know how long you have to escape.
Blue: Have a chat with Legs. He might know more about what this place is.

Philipez
Apr 29, 2008
hooray for the syringe!
blue once again... he looks friendly plus he could help us getting our chainsaw arm!

Seyelence
Dec 17, 2007
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Philipez posted:

hooray for the syringe!
blue once again... he looks friendly plus he could help us getting our chainsaw arm!

Ya voting blue.

Aerobe
Feb 25, 2005

In fact, Mr. Fitzgerald — I believe that is how he spells his name — seems to believe that plagiarism begins at home.
Definitely blue.

Space Satan!
Feb 19, 2008
Woo cyborgs! Voting blue fo sho, he looks a little hunky. ;-*

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

"Let me tell you the story of a henchman named Speedy..."
Okay, this time choose blue. This guy seems legit, and at least more trustworthy-seeming than Dr. wily back there. Find out about where you are, why you're there, and about all teh crazy robot poo poo you've been seeing lately.

Also can we get some more detail on our new shoulder socket? Does it seem to indicate any sort of modular equipment or limb replacement? We need to know the exent to which our body has been monkeyed with.

sakana
Feb 9, 2003

What the fuck is up with all those chicken strips?
Blue! Maybe then you can have cyborg babies.

War Lobster
Oct 29, 2004

Consider this: I have a snipping claw and also a crushing claw. I will shank you in the gut.
Purple torture and interrogate this "Legs" character. Crack him like a walnut.

Blue if purple is out of bounds. Just trying to think outside the box here.

St. Elvis
May 1, 2007
And he ateth the chili-cheese fries and they were good.
Blue.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Voting blue we need to figure out what the gently caress is going on here before we do anything rash.

Also we appear to have something metal where are arm is supposed to be, maybe it creates a holographic projection of an arm or something similar, Legs seems to have had his missing body parts replaced with cybernetic alternatives so I assume that is happening to us, and may have already happened to the nurse.

Fnoigy
Apr 9, 2007

I'm fine. Why do you ask?
Blue, seeing as this kid doesn't seem to have any problems with what's going on here.

tastysoup
Jun 7, 2004

Die screaming, you pig-spawned trollop.
blue.

he'll know what's up. and besides, he looks pretty happy. maybe being a cyborg is fun!

amotea
Mar 23, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Yellow, leave and try to obtain some more weaponry from the nurse's drug cabinets.

Saw A Dog Die
Feb 11, 2008

Red. Knock his rear end out. The contents of the syringe could expire at any minute.

Larva
Dec 26, 2007
Blue, he seems nice.

Like a Minizz
Jan 11, 2006
Play the kazoo, let's have it tune
Blue is way too obvious, and you all are falling for it. Definitely YELLOW

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

yellow - legs will follow you.

Gup
Mar 17, 2008
Blue; Ask question first. Screw (made a funny) him over later, if needed.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
blue we need to find out more of what's going on here

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Blue! We need robot allies!

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
I say Blue. Worst comes to worst, take care of him with the syringe, and add his machinations onto your own cybernetic upgrade. At best, two able bodies are better then one.

yuk_mistress
May 11, 2007

BLUE He could totally be a friend, or know more then you.

The Mime
Jan 21, 2008

ill get the moose back
Yellow - You can chat later, now is a good time to get out of there!

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Abso-blue-tly

E1M5
Feb 6, 2007
Blue - because if he turns out to be a creep, you can knock him out.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

BLUE

Befriend our new semi-precious metal friend so we can use him for parts/human sheild

MallcoreMotion
Jul 30, 2006
Blue.

This is amazing, I'm so glad I got in on this before it blew up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
BLUE

I must be on the winning side of one of these votes!