Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

"Let me tell you the story of a henchman named Speedy..."
Toughie. Running into things you don't know about right about now and stabbing unknown people with syringes could be a bad idea.

Then agian, trust your instincts about htis guy, and try hauling rear end outta there. Yellow. Seems to be the best balance of maintaining the status quo while advancing your situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Huh. Lookit that. Now we're dead in the water. Welp, let's hope we get chainsaws and lasers and whatever else, because at this point it looks like we'll need it.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Okay, this time choose blue. This guy seems legit, and at least more trustworthy-seeming than Dr. wily back there. Find out about where you are, why you're there, and about all teh crazy robot poo poo you've been seeing lately.

Also can we get some more detail on our new shoulder socket? Does it seem to indicate any sort of modular equipment or limb replacement? We need to know the exent to which our body has been monkeyed with.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

These dudes seems to be pretty threatening to me now. Go the Red path, to robotics, and try to find something that can go in your arm-hole. Something'll probably get in the way if you try to escape now, and having two arms would probably help in the long run anyway (obviously).

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Crap, I missed my chance to vote for the arm that can be used both as a perfect defence tool and a decent weapon as well (did you see the size of that thing? It was the biggest, bulkiest one! She could pull up an invisible girl force shield or have the option for clobbering time!).

Oh well. The blue one looks cool at least. Maybe it'll be more useful in actual situations.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

I like how the expression in the first panel seems to indicate that she doesn't want to be sticking things in her shoulder-hole and knows it'll hurt, but doing it anyway is a good idea for some reason. I love the art all around, but this particular face is making the thread for me right now.

Don't worry Pigtails, it'll be alright. You're just being charged with BLUE for extra minty goodness when you control people's minds.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

I would have voted red anyway, but be ready to haul rear end outta there if it doesn't work, because you may find that the only scientist we've seen here so far has some understanding of how the equipment here works, and the mind control agents don't work on him.

calling it now, we're hosed.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Go to Patient Accomodation because it seems like a good place to find robot-legs betteries, or maybe some other friends, or both.

Also if there's anywhere that you could find a boss fight, it'd be the courtyard. Avoid passing through there for now.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Thallium posted:

Patient Accommodation, as the second choice, has been held in reserve in case you are able to move on afterwards.

You say that as if Pigtails isn't going to be able to move on from R&D.

God, now I'm gonna be all worried about her all night. Way to ruin my sleep, you goddamn marvelous OP, you.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Adam helped us out earlier, we should get this battery for him, go BLUE

Also if it's like a tracking device or something tell him to meet you at the courtyard, while you go to somewhere else to explore.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Capsaicin posted:

Also: the doctor is abnormally heavy? :tinfoil: I think my prediction on him being mostly robotic, albeit not the brain obviously, is coming true.

I still think Pigtails had trouble hefting the grown man's body around becuase she is a little girl. Just sayin'

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

The more the merrier, RED

Maybe you'll find a talkative black kid and a dark-haired pale girl with mysterious origins. And they both know magic.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Blue! Save her, it's what you would have wanted before you became a robotic monster!

Shame on you for even having to consider whether or not to rescue the little black girl. Also you owe that robot some payback. Give the remote to Adam and have him start randomly mashing buttons.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Blue, but then red if you don't like what you're hearing.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

RED!

We're long overdue for some girl-on-girl.

There's two of us, and one of her, and we have a gun and a hypno-arm.

Time to kick some rear end :clint:

Edit: you loving pussies.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Holy poo poo.

When you wake up be sure to teabag her corpse.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Roger Explosion posted:

You have art skills, do your own "Choose your own adventure" thread! Hell, another one would be great to tide me over between Thallium's updates!

Same here, but it might be a little wierd since I started reading this thread to tide me over between updates of 'I might need some help getting out of here...' which has slowed to a crawl by now.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Staggy posted:

Really, this was all that came to mind:

"He chose...poorly."

You got out your copy of Last Crusade, found that specific shot, screengrabbed it, opened photoshop, cropped it, and hosted it all for just that one post, didn't you?

(excellent show, sir!)

And that slash on Adam's back is like nothing. It's like a Star Trek cut. He'll be fine, just rip his shirt a little more and tell him to suck in his gut.

Edit: maybe readjust his toupee.

IroncladTomato fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jun 2, 2008

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Internet Janitor posted:

Wait a second, guys- take a closer look at that photo on the wall near the bottom left corner!

Holy poo poo, that's not Nice Lady's room, it's Pigtails' room! :aaaaa:

But seriously, Yellow. We all know what happened last time we left somebody behind, and the last time we voted blue.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

gently caress we are so screwed now. Pretty soon you'll all be wishing we still had Adam by our side when something terrible happens to Pigtails while she's shooting the poo poo with Nice Lady, and then she'll be stuck again with no friends.

And nobody to take a knife-leg for her.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Wait, Pretty Lady has a robot brain, and we can control robots now!

Make her come with us and explain things on the way to One because Adam's on the top floor in a secure area now, right? We'll need more cyborg buddies if we want to get all the way up there.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Let's Red it up in this mofo. We've gotta get some answers, and I get teh feeling we're gonna have to start moving RIGHT NOW.

Oh Thallium, are we gonna get a quicker update this time? I'm on pins and needles here.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

we need more blue!

Stall for time and let the situation calm down with more story exposition!

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Red! Something terrible might happen to MeadowJackass if we point him at the protobot, we might need him later. Let's have more confidence in ourselves and our own abilities.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Not voting again but Thallium I was really pleased to see how quickly this update came compared to the last one. Keep up the excellent work, OP.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

Nth-ing arm detachment. We started getting the blue-veins effect when we first put it on, remember? I think it's obvious what it means at this point.

And we also got it when we zerked out and killed spiderbot with unnatural accuracy. Protobot has been controlling us all along. :aaa: Protobot killed spiderbot back there, not us. We are not equipped for any sort of berserker mode.

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

gently caress you thallium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IroncladTomato
Oct 29, 2007

seriously Thallium were you just tired of updating this or what

I was a little suspicious when you opened up for anybody's suggestions but I never thought you would decide to give up this quickly.