Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
RED, you milquetoasts. Pigtails up there is obviously baby Samus Aran, and the red drawer has her gun-arm in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

MallcoreMotion posted:

BLUE

Oh my god Blue, poor girl needs some loving metal on her.

:rock::rock::rock:

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Patient Accomodation to organize the Great Cyborg Kid Jailbreak of '27 or whenever this is set, via Research & Development, to see if we can gank anything to improve Adam's endurance...if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Adam won't be any help to Pigtails if his legs stop working halfway across the parking lot, people.

Edit: ^^^^ What he said.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Look closer: robot bitch was playing Tetris. She's cool.

Blue

Patient Accomodations to get our jailbreak on.

We can pick up Adam in force and slap in his little green pill after we have the rest of the cyborg kiddies on our side.

Then we escape, Pigtails will throw on some shoulder length gloves, and use her mind control arm to take over the worldfight injustice and be a hero with her cyborg teens as minions and henchmensidekicks.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
RED to lead the cyborg teenieboppers to victory over their oppressors!

Edit: Any of those crybabies give you any lip, just shut 'em up with a little bit of the ol' BLUE ARM HWHATCHA!

Sexual Lorax fucked around with this message at 22:56 on May 14, 2008

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Yellow

Pigtails might not be able to shoot for poo poo, but she's got a goddamned black belt in run-fu.

Ask Adam if he knows anything about the remote.

If you get a chance, stop in front of a security camera and do your best "A LITTLE HELP, HERE?" pantomime, because you know that Tetris is watching.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Blue. For the record, she's still "Pigtails".

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
RED

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Yellow

NO MAN GETS LEFT BEHIND

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
three

Sounds exciting.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Red

Get on your horse, Pigtails, and find out what the butt is going on. Make 'em talk with the blue arm.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
RED

Adam is cool. Adam is your buddy. Motherfucker has a gun to his head. Adam is crying.

Unacceptable. Time to put the jammy on that dude's brain with Pigtails' arm and make him talk, not ask politely.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Kill EVERYONE

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
ONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
FANTASTIC concept, story, art, execution, everything.

Thank you very much for a fun ride, and thank you especially for the badass ending. No slave to happy sitcom story resolution, here.

If this post was a car, it would have a "Don't blame me, I voted one" bumper sticker, you pussies.