Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
omaille
Apr 17, 2006
BLUE Stay and listen with Adam as a look out, then try to snag some un-adulterated kids to be on your team. There would be no worries about battery life, and they'd probably want to escape once they know what's going on.

Also this art is awesome! Very well done indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omaille
Apr 17, 2006
I think the photo, if it is one of the children, look like it would be a younger pigtails before they got long. Mostly because she's wearing a red tank top, and I feel like if it were Adam he'd be in a tee shirt or something.

In an case, here's hopin' he's not all robo-insane if we see him again.

omaille
Apr 17, 2006
I'm so torn between One and Three. As was said the kids might be watched more closely because of the odd behavior, but more allies would be great. Three is kinda vague -- recovered unit? what, and from where? Could be risky, could learn a lot. Adam's sister wouldn't take her into huge danger I think, and while going after Adam is a must, wouldn't that be totally expected right now?

Gah! Three

On a side note, if she's Adam's sister, how is she not suspected of aiding him by now?