Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SPACE TARDBOY
Dec 18, 2008

by angerbotSD
hmm
my first photoshop in too long
comments, questions, and concerns would be appreciated

Click here for the full 1800x2023 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Why hasn't this thread been goldmined?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This thread is now the long form photoshop thread, where new images are loaded months apart. In three years it will get to page seven.

e; Now, not not.

To contribute;

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jan 11, 2009

Yan Bao Qin
Jun 18, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

This thread is not the long form photoshop thread, where new images are loaded months apart. In three years it will get to page seven.

To contribute;

This is horrifying awesome.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Darth Brooks posted:

This thread is not the long form photoshop thread, where new images are loaded months apart. In three years it will get to page seven.

To contribute;

Brief derail, but I'm certainly platinum and I can't see whatever image is here. :confused: Am I missing something?

The Noble Nobbler
Jul 14, 2003

Bert Fegg posted:

Anyway, off to play more GTA IV.

I really wanted to like this more but man, you hosed up that first sentence pretty hardcore

Mmmm Pie
Jun 17, 2007
Me like pie
I don't have photoshop, but can someone do "Your mom was your dad first" with a picture of a cross dresser?

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

The Noble Nobbler posted:

I really wanted to like this more but man, you hosed up that first sentence pretty hardcore
The first sentence is "Your great grandpa built a homestead when he was 18 and was a respected man when he was 25."

Now how do you like it?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

You should call whatever college you went to and get your money back because they didn't teach you anything :(

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Shoot The Bear posted:

Hey man, don't diss all of Canada's liquor. In Newfoundland they make this wonderful thing called Screech. It's like drinking gasoline its so potent. They even hold ceremonies for those that are brave enough to try it, its called 'screeching'. One shot of it and I was already feeling tipsy.

Ah now dont this just give me a big warm feeling of provincial pride. I dont know a soul who
would actually go and buy this for any other reason than to "screech in" someone from away
who doesn't know any better. The ceremony also involves the kissing of a cod fish. The strange thing is,
people shy away from this yet St. Pierre liquor (St. Pierre is just off our south coast and officially a
part of France) is something I know a lot of people to drink, on occasion, and thats about 180
proof I believe, not to mention is illegal to have brought in the province. They use it over there for
washing engines I've been told. Good stuff

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
GOLDMINE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Fegg
Sep 3, 2006

I was all confused by this until I realized that the w in "When" shouldn't have been capitalized... is that it? If so I agree, I should have caught that.