Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UncleNaughtyFingers
Apr 29, 2008
The Three-Martini Playdate: A Practical Guide to Happy Parenting by Christie Mellor
Guess you can call it a self help book or something.. I don't have children myself but after seeing this parenting book reviewed in an issue of Playboy or Maxim or Stuff I figured that it might make a cute gift to all my friends who have been having children lately
This book on parenting seems to be written by some stuck up pretentious socialite, the book covers more(from what I remember of it, and I only made it through about half way) how your child should know his/her place and stfu while mommy(books written from a female pov) entertains her friends and gets drunk.. theres even a recipe for some kind of lemonade that a child could drink/make and "makes an excellent cocktail when mixed with gin", thats not a direct quote but its right around the lines, the author kinda of suggests that the kid go around serving alcohol to the people of your party
While I couldn't stand this book, I'm glad I decided to read it first before I started to give it away to friends who where having kids because if they ever got around to reading it they would have thought that I would have supported the views of the author... which I don't(least half way through the book when I decided to stop)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread