Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Anime Reference posted:

What's wrong with it? Genuine question, I've never played one.

Washburn makes this, which is in roughly the same price point and is a tiny bit more guitar-shaped, if that's the problem. I have no idea how good it is though, I have no experience with Washburn anything.

Hey cool, that's even better looking! Pulled the trigger on a like new customer return from musicians friend for 150.

I'm not looking for a performance guitar, just something to keep my callouses up on backpacking and vacation trips, and is small enough I can bring as carry on luggage and strap to my pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
(SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!)

dj bobby bieber fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 7, 2017

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

dj bobby bieber posted:

Hello thread please buy my Roland TR-8. It ships in the original box and is in mint condition, looking for $350 shipped fast (or trade for Roland MX-1).

Sent you a PM.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Kind of a long shot but this is a trade thread after all.

I have a Gator Progo 61 key keyboard case I'd like to trade for a 49 key case to hold a Prophet 08 I have on the way.

E: Lol I am, stupid. My case should fit my incoming prophet just fine.

java
May 7, 2005

Trying here before I go to Reverb/Ebay. Selling my Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory - $35 shipped in the U.S.
And also selling my MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay pedal - $90 shipped in the U.S.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
selling my explorer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122655878926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Nothing fancy, but I'm selling my monitors (Behringer MS16) and USB interface (TASCAM US-100). I'm downsizing, but I'd entertain a trade for an LP or two. Send a PM or post here if you're interested.

Behringer MS16 ($25 shipped) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Behringer-MS16-Active-Speaker-System-Pair-16W-Desktop-Or-Studio-/172852062641?hash=item283ec929b1:g:0KwAAOSw2AFZrasU

TASCAM US-100 ($12 shipped) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tascam-US-100-Recording-Interface-/172852075527?hash=item283ec95c07:g:laYAAOSwpCpZra3Z

All gone!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 10, 2017

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Moving so I'm selling my gear. I'm in Connecticut for local pickup but besides the piano everything else is shippable.

• M-Audio FastTrack Pro 4x4 Mobile Audio Interface with pre-amps ($50 plus shipping)
  • DigiTech GNX2 Guitar Floor Processor. I might be missing the power cable but I'll probably come across it as I continue packing. ($100 without cable, $120 with, plus shipping)
  • M-Audio Studiophile SP-5B amplified studio monitors (pair). TSR jack is finicky but XLR works fine. Have taken a beating over the years but still sound great. ($50 plus shipping)

And the item I am most hoping to get rid of, a Roland KR-4500 digital piano. Huge and heavy, 88-keys, fully weighted. Lots of great digital features such as layering, splits, beats, even some recording reatures. Three keys are broken (all in the lower octaves, for my playing style I can avoid them with octave shift but YMMV) but otherwise it's in good shape. We have a replacement mainboard for spare parts that may fix the broken keys, we haven't tried to install it. Picked it up when we experienced other issues but it was fixed without needing the other mainboard. I posted on Craigslist for $1K (new it was over $10K I think) but if someone can come pick it up within a week I will be flexible.

SurgicalOntologist fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 4, 2017

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I listed my baby pedals in SA Mart. I also have an APC Mini in there.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834644

I'm in the US.

tngffl
May 6, 2008
Listed my old audio interface (and corresponding software) in SA-Mart in case anyone is interested. The interface works with most popular software.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834881

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Squier Bronco Bass - Torino Red and in the two years I've had it, it really hasn't seen a whole lot of use. I'd be happy to let it go to a fellow goon for $95 shipped.

https://imgur.com/a/JiwVo

(I'd post more pictures but I just wrapped it up for eBay Valet. If you ask nicely, I certainly can. PM or post in here, please.)

SOLD!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Oct 9, 2017

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
This is a bit of a long-shot, but I'm looking to trade a Warwick Corvette Standard in excellent condition for some sort of good hollow/semi-hollow bass of approx the same value (~$600, per Guitar Center Used sales - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Wa...GC-adType%5EPLA), or +/- some cash.

Models I'll consider:
Epiphone Rivoli or Jack Cassady Signature
Hofner Club Bass CT
Gretsch Electromatic Short Scale
Guild Starfire II
Mosrite Celebrity

Models I won't consider
Hofner Beatle/Violin Bass
Fender Starcaster
G&L (Any)
Ibanez (Any)

DM me if interested

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Anyone want a set of DiMarzio Liquifire / Crunchlab pickups? Black, f-spacing. $100 shipped? I had them installed in my RGA for about six years but just switched to Fluences.

edit: sold

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 18, 2017

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling my guitar https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airline-2P-by-Eastwood-Electric-Guitar-With-Case-Jack-White-/122773533289

Iucounu
May 12, 2007

Selling my Fender Super Champ X2 practice amp. Sounds good, perfect condition. $275 shipped
e: sold

Iucounu fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Nov 7, 2017

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling another guitar https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luna-Athena-501-Semi-Acoustic-Guitar-And-Case-/122792240177

Atomic_Amish
Aug 22, 2005
Spitting Cobra With Hepatitis
I have a MoogerFooger Ring Modulator that I'm trying to sell. I see used ones going for 200ish. Mine has velcro on the back and no power supply. Looking for 180 OBO, PM me.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone looking for a WA Julia or an EQD Afterneath?

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Got a BYOC Fuzz that may have a jack grounding out on the chassis. $25 shipped.

Also got an Ultimate Support Acoustic Gig Bag in darn near perfect shape. $25 shipped for that too. PM me if you’re interested.

SOLD!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Dec 18, 2017

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

If you're in the Chicago area I've got a ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe in a really nice gold top that I would like to move. Duncan JB/59 pickups, Tonepros locking bridge and tailpiece, Earvana nut and LTD-brand locking tuners. Near mint, bought it new but never really bonded with it so it's basically been living in my closet ever since. The only problem with it is the pickup selector connection is a little dirty so sometimes the pickups will cut out. All it needs is just a swab of contact cleaner and it will be good as new.

Asking $500, PM if interested. Will also consider trades for a strat or something with single coils. Local sales and trades only please.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Is this the place to ask for pricing advice? I've got a Morley wah pedal I'm looking to sell and I have no idea what I should be asked for it. Decent brand?

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Morley makes a decent wah. New they run $100-$150 depending on the model. As for used find a bit more about your pedal (model, etc.) and check out https://www.reverb.com (basically THE marketplace for used gear).

E: Post it here too and give us goons a sweet deal.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I keep forgetting about reverb.com. I think it's a classic wah (need to double check) which seems to go for around £60. Cannae find the power supply but it was Swiss bought anyway which is just a pain in the rear end for everyone else's sockets.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
I've got a Beatstep Pro for $200 shipped in the US. I had to replace the USB cable, but everything else is in great condition.

SOLD

So Math fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 19, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've got a beat up but totally functional Digiverb and Digichorus that are just taking up space, make me an offer

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Just put my Apogee Quartet on Reverb if anyone is interested.

http://rvrb.io/2012-quartet-9sbawp

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling my Flying V https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122976285856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

I have a Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster I’d trade. PM or reply here if you have anything.

Edit: Here’s a Reverb link for the Jazzmaster. I'd do $275 for any of you goons. Just let me know you saw it here if you make an offer.

https://applink.reverb.com/item/10674107-squier-deluxe-jazzmaster-st-2017-red

Gone!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Mar 10, 2018

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Anyone in or around Portland, OR - I'm selling a pretty cool piece of stoner metal history.

This is a custom Matamp 4x12 speaker cabinet I inherited from a buddy a couple of years back - he was moving to Arizona and asked to store it in my garage for a Craigslist buyer to pick up. The Craigslist deal never happened, I haven't seen or heard from my buddy in over two years, now I'm moving and have to get rid of this thing.

What I thought was pretty cool about this when I inherited it is that he said this cab used to belong to Matt Pike around the start of HoF. I can't prove this, but my buddy was a guitarist and had been in a number of bands and was generally well-connected with Cool /Interesting Folks™, wasn't the type to bullshit and didn't have any particular reason to make that up anyway. Anyway *shrug* I thought it was pretty fresh to have one of fuckin' Matt Pike's cabs in my garage.

So now that I gotta move, I'm researching this thing to sell it locally, and come to find out that he's right, but it's cooler than that - I'm almost positive that this is one of the very cabs that Sleep used on the Holy Mountain tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYuztsz3GsI

I've Googled around pretty diligently and am 99% sure it's one of the cabs in the back. It appears to be a custom build - the serial on the back says it's an Orange (model# OR412), but *cough* obviously it ain't. I'm not interested enough to dig even deeper to find out what the whole story is because a) I don't care, I just need to unload it and b) see a).

At any rate, if anyone knows anyone in this neck of the woods who wants a great stoner metal cab that conveniently doubles as a slab of pure stoner legend, make me an offer. I have a buyer in the Bay Area but would prefer to avoid shipping this behemoth anywhere, would much rather send it off with a stony goon who can swing by my place sometime between now and the end of the month. If I had more time I'd try to track down Matt Pike (who currently lives up here) and see if he'd sign it or something, but I'm low on time. You're welcome to lowball me and try to make a profit off it somehow - I read that Cisnero's Green head fetched $12K on eBay. I'm seeking noooowhere near that, but maybe someone more motivated can turn this into some real bank.

Edit: Sold!

rivetz fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 26, 2018

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I'm looking for a Ernie Ball Jr volume pedal, a muff or any of it's variants and a micro pog if anyone is looking to sell.

edit: found them.

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 26, 2018

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

rivetz posted:

Anyone in or around Portland, OR - I'm selling a pretty cool piece of stoner metal history.

This is a custom Matamp 4x12 speaker cabinet I inherited from a buddy a couple of years back - he was moving to Arizona and asked to store it in my garage for a Craigslist buyer to pick up. The Craigslist deal never happened, I haven't seen or heard from my buddy in over two years, now I'm moving and have to get rid of this thing.

What I thought was pretty cool about this when I inherited it is that he said this cab used to belong to Matt Pike around the start of HoF. I can't prove this, but my buddy was a guitarist and had been in a number of bands and was generally well-connected with Cool /Interesting Folks™, wasn't the type to bullshit and didn't have any particular reason to make that up anyway. Anyway *shrug* I thought it was pretty fresh to have one of fuckin' Matt Pike's cabs in my garage.

So now that I gotta move, I'm researching this thing to sell it locally, and come to find out that he's right, but it's cooler than that - I'm almost positive that this is one of the very cabs that Sleep used on the Holy Mountain tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYuztsz3GsI

I've Googled around pretty diligently and am 99% sure it's one of the cabs in the back. It appears to be a custom build - the serial on the back says it's an Orange (model# OR412), but *cough* obviously it ain't. I'm not interested enough to dig even deeper to find out what the whole story is because a) I don't care, I just need to unload it and b) see a).

At any rate, if anyone knows anyone in this neck of the woods who wants a great stoner metal cab that conveniently doubles as a slab of pure stoner legend, make me an offer. I have a buyer in the Bay Area but would prefer to avoid shipping this behemoth anywhere, would much rather send it off with a stony goon who can swing by my place sometime between now and the end of the month. If I had more time I'd try to track down Matt Pike (who currently lives up here) and see if he'd sign it or something, but I'm low on time. You're welcome to lowball me and try to make a profit off it somehow - I read that Cisnero's Green head fetched $12K on eBay. I'm seeking noooowhere near that, but maybe someone more motivated can turn this into some real bank.

That’s goddamn incredible. I’m seeing Sleep in a couple of weeks - if I wasn’t halfway across the country, I’d be on that. Good luck with the sale!

Hedningen fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Mar 26, 2018

Iucounu
May 12, 2007

Sold

Iucounu fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 10, 2018

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I have some things I never ever use because I like buying shiny things more than actually creating music. Really don’t want to deal with Los Angeles Craigslist so I’m gonna try this place first. Everything works and is in good condition and I’ll update photos in a bit. Prices will be fair/ slightly below market, just make a reasonable offer for shipped price. Or if you’re in LA I can meet up.

MPC1000 with JJOS2XL unlocked, thick pads installed, ram upgrade and large compact flash card for storage.

Roland TR-8 with updated firmware and the 7x7 upgrade. This one was dropped in the studio and had to have its main logic board replaced by a repair shop. The repair was like $300 lol. It’s in excellent condition now of course.

Roland TB-3

Arturia Microbrute

Novation Circuit. This one is fun if you want to travel and make beeping sounds

Tascam Portastudio DP24. This one goes for a lot on the internet but I just want it gone, it’s huge and I don’t have room for it. Perfect condition

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 25, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How much for that Microbrute shipped?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Umm $160? I should still have the little orange patch cables for it but can’t promise the manual

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A MIRACLE posted:

Umm $160? I should still have the little orange patch cables for it but can’t promise the manual

drat that’s mighty tempting. Let me give it some thought

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

drat that’s mighty tempting. Let me give it some thought

No rush. I’ll take some photos of everything this weekend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A MIRACLE posted:

No rush. I’ll take some photos of everything this weekend

Cool, I look forward to it :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey A MIRACLE did you have time to take any pics? Still interested in that Microbrute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Sorry! sold it locally. All I have left is the MPC