Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

pennywisdom posted:

Anyone have this book kicking around? All the online chain bookstores in Canada don't take paypal so it's a little bit hard for me to find.

I have this, but still going through it. Excellent book! Amazon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't take paypal, and thats what I'm limited to use at this point.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Ive got a used DD-6, all good working order, clean except for some velcro on the bottom that I can clean up if your interested.

Im looking for:
-a DD-5, or a DD-7 instead of the 6....
-OCD distortion
-choraflange
-small stone

I am not sure if these are even a fair trade (would be willing to do the pedal + $$ for these), or whatever, but if someone is interested in a tap tempo delay that doesn't need an external footswitch, let me know.

e: im really interested in an E-bow if someone has one of those...

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 23, 2008

noblystabbed
Jun 25, 2006

talls.donjis.com

pennywisdom posted:

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't take paypal, and thats what I'm limited to use at this point.
Paypal me the money and I'll buy it for you. Or vice-versa, whichever you're comfy with.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Just bumping with this because I first posted it on SA in this thread...

G9.2tt posts in this thread are outdated, current info in this SA-Mart thread.

Taking trade or cash offers on:

• Peavey Windsor Head (flawless condition, basically brand new, never been gigged)

• M-Audio Audio Buddy Mic Pre with Phantom Power (Willing to trade this for a Digitech Bad Monkey or a Nano Metal Muff)

• Limited Run George Lynch Dragon Wah, original packaging, all documents, flawless

• Marshall RF-1 Reflector Reverb Pedal

• Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive

• THD Univalve Head (Would have to be a pretty damned enticing offer to get me to part with this great little gem, though!)

Just let me know if you're interested. :)

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Hmmm... a univalve huh? Ever played any Hughes and Kettner stuff? I have a tube 50 head.

It's the Triamp's little brother. Basically it's triamp channels 1,3,5, and 6 (if I recall correctly). Built in reverb, and if you install the MSM-1 midi module then it'll do midi channel switching. If you or anyone else are interested, let me know. I loooove it, but I believe it's caused some bad habits on my part. I'm a compulsive tone tweaker and all the channels on this thing are awesome, so I end up playing with all the cool sounds rather than just playing.

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
I'm looking to trade a Dean 79 Z Explorer (the 480ish korean made ones) for a Korg MicroKORG. Incredibly specific, I know, but hey.

It's got a flametop, white binding, and you'll get a fancy leather gigbag.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

PoorPeteBest posted:

I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm looking for an SG, maybe a Gibson Faded or G-400 (G-400 Custom would be kickn' rad).

Alternatively, I'm looking for something with P-90's.

I knew this guitar looked familiar. Are you selling it on CL?

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
I sure am.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Hey who wants cymbals?

Paiste Signature 20 inch ride
Zildjian K Custom Dark 20 inch ride
HHX Evolution 18 inch crash
HHX Evolution 16 inch crash
HHX Evolution 10 inch splash

All in excellent condition. The Paiste ride is two months old. The rest are about a year, besides the 18 inch HHX Evolution and Zildjian K Custom, which are about two year.s

I can get more pix/give more info if anyone is interested. These are professional quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I'd be open for trades for my Ibanez RKB. I put it up here and nobody really offered me anything and nobody is really biting on Craigslist either. I really dislike selling instruments on ebay and Talkbass changed poo poo around so unless you're paying their $20/year membership you can't post classifieds. It comes with an SKB Freedom case.

I'm open to any bass trades or trades for drum gear, mainly snares and cymbals. I'd also sell it, I'm looking to get around $400ish shipped, I can go lower without the case.

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

What are you looking to trade for?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

All in excellent condition. The Paiste ride is two months old. The rest are about a year, besides the 18 inch HHX Evolution and Zildjian K Custom, which are about two year.s

I can get more pix/give more info if anyone is interested. These are professional quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

Interested. What arde you looking for? I have a few snares and an extra double iron cobra.

Trellio
Feb 18, 2007

by Ozma

pennywisdom posted:

Anyone have this book kicking around? All the online chain bookstores in Canada don't take paypal so it's a little bit hard for me to find.

hah, I actually have that. haven't touched it in years though.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Josh Wow posted:

What are you looking to trade for?

VISMAL posted:

Interested. What arde you looking for? I have a few snares and an extra double iron cobra.

I mostly want money. I might also want some Zildjian K Dark hi-hats, or any other Zildjian hi-hats that you think are amazing. I'd be interested to know what snares you have, Vismal.

If anyone would be willing to buy these, though, that would be tops.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

grahm posted:

I mostly want money. I might also want some Zildjian K Dark hi-hats, or any other Zildjian hi-hats that you think are amazing. I'd be interested to know what snares you have, Vismal.

I have a little pork pie maple ( 12 x 4 I think) and a Birch Tama Starclassic ( 14 x 5.5 or 6)

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

VISMAL posted:

I have a little pork pie maple ( 12 x 4 I think) and a Birch Tama Starclassic ( 14 x 5.5 or 6)

I'm not really interested in either of those--sorry. I'll sell my cymbals to you for $$ if you want them. You can send me a PM or e-mail me at superporpoise @ gmail.com if you'd like (this goes for anyone who is interested).

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Trellio posted:

hah, I actually have that. haven't touched it in years though.

Want to get rid of it? If not, I'll definitely take noblystabbed on his offer.

RivensBitch
Jul 25, 2002

grahm posted:

How about a pearl 6.5"x14" brass masters snare drum? It's about 10 years old and I've replaced one of the lugs, but it sounds pretty metal!

I also have a 20" Sabian AAX Stage ride, altho it looks like you don't need any cymbals.

I also have an m-audio/midiman dman2044 4x4 pci audio interface, a portable sony dat recorder, and a bunch of hand customized cymbals for supper trashy, sizzle, and bell sounds.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

RivensBitch posted:

How about a pearl 6.5"x14" brass masters snare drum? It's about 10 years old and I've replaced one of the lugs, but it sounds pretty metal!

I also have a 20" Sabian AAX Stage ride, altho it looks like you don't need any cymbals.

I also have an m-audio/midiman dman2044 4x4 pci audio interface, a portable sony dat recorder, and a bunch of hand customized cymbals for supper trashy, sizzle, and bell sounds.

Thanks for all the offers, but nothing there really grabs me. If you really want the cymbals we could do $$, or if you think of anything else to offer, let me know.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

VISMAL posted:

What are you interested in for those cobras?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

West Ham Sandwich posted:

What are you interested in for those cobras?

Make an offer, I am not really sure, some nice heavy hats and a splash would help me out, but let me know what you have, I also play guitar and would be a little interested in keys and recording equipment as well.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

VISMAL posted:

Make an offer, I am not really sure, some nice heavy hats and a splash would help me out, but let me know what you have, I also play guitar and would be a little interested in keys and recording equipment as well.

I have a relatively old Yamaha keyboard, think it was about 100 bucks for it. I can give you some pictures if you're interested. Otherwise, what would be the price range for those?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

West Ham Sandwich posted:

I have a relatively old Yamaha keyboard, think it was about 100 bucks for it. I can give you some pictures if you're interested. Otherwise, what would be the price range for those?

What kind of old yamaha, i'd be willing to pay cash for it depending on what it is.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

What kind of old yamaha, i'd be willing to pay cash for it depending on what it is.

Looking at it, it's a PSR-170.

Zombies magazine fucked around with this message at 05:22 on May 30, 2008

BizarroBrian
Jan 7, 2004

Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crack-pot.
Just posted a thread in SA-Mart selling a Wasabi Distortion & Marshall VT-1 VibraTrem as a bundle for $75. Both are 100% working. Both have velcro on the bottoms as they were part of my pedalboard.

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

How much would you want for the 10",18",or the K custom?

grahm
Oct 17, 2005

Just Chompin' posted:

How much would you want for the 10",18",or the K custom?

Retail prices on those are 140 for the splash, 305 for the crash, 320 for the ride (musiciansfriend.com). I'm thinking $110 shipped for the splash, $245 shipped for the crash, $260 shipped for the ride. Cheaper if you buy more than one. Paypal fees and shipping is gonna suck on these, so that might explain the prices. Plus the stuff is in great condition. Let me know what you think--the prices aren't 100% set in stone. These are quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

BizarroBrian posted:

Just posted a thread in SA-Mart selling a Wasabi Distortion & Marshall VT-1 VibraTrem as a bundle for $75. Both are 100% working. Both have velcro on the bottoms as they were part of my pedalboard.

I know you're packaging that, any chance you'd break it up though? I'm interested in the Distortion and totally disinterested in the Vibratrem.

BizarroBrian
Jan 7, 2004

Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crack-pot.

Agreed posted:

I know you're packaging that, any chance you'd break it up though? I'm interested in the Distortion and totally disinterested in the Vibratrem.

Sure...how much you offering for the distortion?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I don't know, are you looking for anything specific in trades? I've got a mic pre I'd be happy to send your way for it. If it's cash only, let's take it to PMs and talk turkey :)

Deathscythe
Jun 4, 2001

Zoom Zoom
I have a Line 6 30W spider III, a crate acoustic amp (busted lineout I think), and a Pod 2.0 if anyone wants to trade or buy or whatever. They're sitting around collecting dust so I might as well try and get something new.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-CA30DG-Taos-Acoustic-Amp-102656030-i1146096.gc
is the crate amp

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Spider-III-30-30W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp-103944799-i1168995.gc
is the line6 spider

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-POD-2-0-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor-103807947-i1167940.gc
pod 2.0

Willing to package it for effects pedals, guitars or amps

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
e: disregard

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Aug 18, 2008

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah - original packaging, power supply - Absolutely perfect condition. It's a switchless wah, so you just step on it and it works, and when you stop using it, it turns off. I've taken it out of the package, which I still have, three times only to find out that wah playing does not fit my style. Comes with the Morley 9V power supply. I'm open to cash or trade offers.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

AE posted:

Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah - original packaging, power supply - Absolutely perfect condition. It's a switchless wah, so you just step on it and it works, and when you stop using it, it turns off. I've taken it out of the package, which I still have, three times only to find out that wah playing does not fit my style. Comes with the Morley 9V power supply. I'm open to cash or trade offers.

Anything particular you're looking for? I'm trying to replace my George Lynch Dragon Wah on my board since I have a feeling it's going to become a collector's item :q:

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine

Agreed posted:

Anything particular you're looking for? I'm trying to replace my George Lynch Dragon Wah on my board since I have a feeling it's going to become a collector's item :q:

Well, I use a single tone on my amps: gently caress You Distortion. I never use any effects of any kind. I might in a recording, but I use VSTs for that. As such, there's nothing of equal value from your list that I'd be able to trade you for. Drop me a PM if you have some other stuff you'd like to offer up.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

edit: Changed my mind

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I'd love to trade my 06 Standard Tele (arctic white) and some money for a Jazzmaster or Mustang.

I also have a Boss DS-1 and a Digitech Synth Wah that I would part with for a Blue Box and a Boss DD-6 that I would trade with some money for any delay with a separate tap tempo button.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

JumboJetDreams posted:

I'd love to trade my 06 Standard Tele (arctic white) and some money for a Jazzmaster or Mustang.

I also have a Boss DS-1 and a Digitech Synth Wah that I would part with for a Blue Box and a Boss DD-6 that I would trade with some money for any delay with a separate tap tempo button.

I've got an MXR Blue Box that I just "sold" on eBay, but the dude hasn't paid me yet, and it's been a few days. If the whole shebang falls through, maybe I could trade it to you.

edit: why not just get an FS-5U and plug that into your DD-6 for tap tempo?

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jun 4, 2008

Drazzy
Oct 5, 2003

If I had $20 right now, I'd probably put it towards one of my many bills that I have yet to pay.
I have an old MXR Distortion+ pedal from ~1982 that I'm willing to unload. It's in pretty good shape (I'll dig up pictures when I get home from work tonight). Since it's one of the early models, there is no Power input, 9V only. Also, no LED indicator either. This thing is pure vintage and sounds great. Open to cash or trades. Let me know what you have. I'd be interested in some sort of delay pedal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

bisticles posted:

I've got an MXR Blue Box that I just "sold" on eBay, but the dude hasn't paid me yet, and it's been a few days. If the whole shebang falls through, maybe I could trade it to you.

edit: why not just get an FS-5U and plug that into your DD-6 for tap tempo?

Let me know if the blue box falls through, I'd most certainly be interested.

As for the DD-6, it doesn't support external tap tempo. Or if it does I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect an external switch. I've just been using my bassists EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai which I like a lot more anyways.