Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FatalT
Sep 11, 2001

I'm BLUE da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee...

danohtwo posted:

I'd definitely recommend super mash bros. I didn't like E-603 quite as much, but I'd put super mash right up there with girl talk any day. and best of all, the album is free.

http://www.myspace.com/sprmshbros

Holy poo poo, this is the single greatest thing I've listened to in the past few months. Thanks for pointing them out!

I even prefer listening to this over Girl Talk, which I had been listening to in my car for the past 2 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatalT
Sep 11, 2001

I'm BLUE da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee...
Good call on Milkman guys, I had never heard of him until this thread. I went ahead and bought Circle of Fifths using Paypal and it didn't take long at all to go through. Awesome!