Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Hell of a lot of projection over a gag rear sight that nobody should have put more than two seconds of thought into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

I dunno, rails on carry handles are pretty bad.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Here, have an extremely stupid solution for a problem you don’t have.

https://twitter.com/lydiaburrell/status/1378171628828393473?s=21

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I ate too much crab and transformed into this.

Uh.... well I guess I would consider that for a bed stand if I didn’t have kids. Otherwise .... why not just keep it in a holster?

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

If you're that concerned about "being ready to go when the action starts", just keep a round in the chamber and not be a dumbass/keep weapon away from young children. To be fair though, the not being dumbass part is probably too hard for people that watch that clip and go "hmmm yes, I need one of these."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

I want to keep a potentially hot pistol pointing at whoever is on the other side of my desk at all times. Also I want to put it in a place where I’ll constantly be locking into it with my legs. Is there a product for me?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised

I can never find the picture that was briefly on Cracked with the Princess Di revolver, but apparently it's still for sale.

http://www.glamguns.com/ladydi.html

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

^ First time I've seen that to be honest. The sling swivels kill me. Why? Seriously. Are you supposed to sling that bad boy over your shoulder like a purse or something?

mlmp08 posted:

Yup, just what I wanted, my gun in the open unattended ready to go with a simple push down. Surely nothing could go wrong?

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 4, 2021

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

That magnet holster thing is a great way to have your gun smash into your knees in a crash and cripple you for life.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It's also a great way to relearn the lessons of Miami 86 if you ever get into an accident and need it.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Check out my hot takes because I'm a straight white male

Scratch Monkey posted:

I want to keep a potentially hot pistol pointing at whoever is on the other side of my desk at all times. Also I want to put it in a place where I’ll constantly be locking into it with my legs. Is there a product for me?

Is the fore end tied to her leg with a surgical glove or something? What the hell is going on there?

Also is that Kent State "poo poo her pants at a Chick-fil-A" gun girl, whose name I am forgetting and don't care to look up?

Edit: yes it is. Still no idea what's going on with the fore end though. Some kind of rope/string thing?

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Apr 4, 2021

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Dick Burglar posted:

Is the fore end tied to her leg with a surgical glove or something? What the hell is going on there?

That's the tassel from her hat which makes perfect sense unlike her hair being the wrong color and made from ground beef.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

mlmp08 posted:

I like the guy grabbing and clocking a handgun as he walks to another room in the house.

"need to eat a handful of shredded cheddar from the fridge after midnight, better locknload the kitchen gun"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Dick Burglar posted:

Also is that Kent State "poo poo her pants at a Chick-fil-A" gun girl, whose name I am forgetting and don't care to look up?

Edit: yes it is. Still no idea what's going on with the fore end though. Some kind of rope/string thing?

It’s from this

Which was her “coming out” photo to the chud world after her graduation.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

Scratch Monkey posted:

It’s from this

Which was her “coming out” photo to the chud world after her graduation.

As opposed to her other coming out photo. The one with the poop coming out.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Scratch Monkey posted:

Skin tone - Walking Dead
Hair - Pudding
Shoes - Orthopedic
AR Strap - Painted on Dress
AR - VERY METICULOUS SILHOUETTE

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

As opposed to her other coming out photo. The one with the poop coming out.

allegedly

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

I just figured out the thing about that tattoo that was really bugging me. It's a polish plait.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Wait, she pooped herself?

Alright, loving everyone has gone through a bad poop day. But how does it become common knowledge? How?!

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

making GBS threads yourself is funny and trust me, I poo poo myself A LOT.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Captain Log posted:

Wait, she pooped herself?

Alright, loving everyone has gone through a bad poop day. But how does it become common knowledge? How?!

Because she decided to 'Own the Libs' by posing with an AR-15 at Kent State for her grad photo.

So the libs decided to own her right back. With photos of her having poo poo herself after passing out.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Kaitlin Bennett laying face down with an enormous poo poo coming out of her dress will never not be a funny picture.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Her pictures with the AR were a protest against the campus policy that banned students from carrying on campus. So when she graduated and was therefore no longer a student, she was able to legally carry that rifle.

It’s a dumb policy which was somehow “protested” against in an even dumber fashion.

As far as I know, the pants pooping thing was started by somebody who went to Kent State at the same time as her and claimed she pooped her pants while passed out at a party once. As far as I know there isn’t any evidence of that actually happening beyond somebody on Twitter claiming it did, but it’s hilarious to make fun of her for because she gets extremely mad whenever it’s brought up to her.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Internet Wizard posted:

As far as I know, the pants pooping thing was started by somebody who went to Kent State at the same time as her and claimed she pooped her pants while passed out at a party once. As far as I know there isn’t any evidence of that actually happening beyond somebody on Twitter claiming it did, but it’s hilarious to make fun of her for because she gets extremely mad whenever it’s brought up to her.

There's a photo. Sure you can't see her face but we all know the truth.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Publicly denying you've ever bombed your britches should disqualify you from owning a gun. Futhermore, I-

Thermos
Mar 29, 2019

As the bible says, "Let ye who is without sin, cast the first turd."

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

It would be a sad error in judgement to mistake me for a corpse.

Clapping Larry

Atticus_1354 posted:

There's a photo. Sure you can't see her face but we all know the truth.

She essentially "owns it" now.

Like, she has openly used her pooping herself as like... a counter-argument to "attacks" against her.

I dunno, she's loving weird and is super into trad values or some poo poo.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

You really haven't lived until you've poo poo yourself in a Mexican restaurant on Mother's Day.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

This thread took a turn for the GBS, that's for damned sure.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Fearless posted:

This thread took a turd for the GBS, that's for damned sure.

FTFY

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

So, uh, anyone ever seen a Zip22 in the wild?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Somebody Awful posted:

So, uh, anyone ever seen a Zip22 in the wild?

No. Which is a shame because the aesthetic is the dumbest poo poo but I love it. Like a sci-fi gun gone terribly wrong.

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

LGS had one for a while, but even in my 'collect weird cheap poo poo' phase I wasn't gonna pick it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

Internet Wizard posted:

Her pictures with the AR were a protest against the campus policy that banned students from carrying on campus. So when she graduated and was therefore no longer a student, she was able to legally carry that rifle.

It’s a dumb policy which was somehow “protested” against in an even dumber fashion.

This is the same dumbass that went to OU to stir up trouble and claimed to be "assaulted" by a "rioting mob" because they doused her vehicle in bottled water. Even had a train horn, which from my personal experiences is the sign of a douche bag just trying to make themselves known