Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

DAVE!!!(c)(tm) posted:

I had thought that someone had posted this by now, but,looking back, I don't see it.

Does the fact that I want that so very, very hard make me a bad person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Ok, I looked, and I didn't see it. Pretty sure it's not photoshopped, but I have a horrible eye for that sort of thing. Where would this fall on the Tactical vs. Awesome scale?

Edit: Dear Christ the shirt, I just noticed the shirt

vvvDo I have horrible fashion sense? It looks... I think gaudy could describe it.vvv

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Dec 15, 2008

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

bunnielab posted:

I feel like a bad person for wanting one of these, and I'm not sure why. :ohdear:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

ChlorineTrifluoride posted:

It's just made for a person with a certain type of arms.

Maybe it's because I've been playing Fallout 3 so much recently, but I swear if you put horns and spines on that bitch she'd be an albino Deathclaw matriarch.

edit: Or an albino Trog Brute in a wig.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 23, 2009

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

DAVE!!!(c)(tm) posted:

I had almost forgot about this one until today when I was looking for Saiga bullet guides and found it on the dinzagarms page.

Mother of God. I would unironically display that above my fireplace mantle and possibly get one in synthetic and another in wood for range trips if I weren't poor, and I don't care who knows it.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Major Topfenstrudel posted:

Sorry to break the mood here, but that is the most tasteless tacky poo poo i've seen in ages. And that woman, god.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that woman and would absolutely wreck it given half a chance. :colbert:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

RU 187 261 LIB posted:

Posted this in the photothread but then remembered this thread.

I unironically want this, but I'd replace the skull with an eight ball, I think.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

I like turtles posted:

Could you use the PSE TAC 15?
http://tac15.com/

I like it when people can take the piss out of themselves like at the end there. Why yes, I would like a grenade launcher for my crossbow! It's as though they know me personally!

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

kuffs posted:

That's right, it's a Kel-Tec PLR-16 SBR :ughh:

Dear lord, it looks like a rifle with a compulsive eating disorder.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Unskilled Labour posted:

Barrett has the answer to your dreams.

I feel like a bad person for unironically wanting this now. I've got no legitimate use for it other than shooting targets, it looks like some kind of space gun out of Halo, and it's prohibitively expensive, but I want it.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

EndofGoogle posted:

Enough quote, more horror

Is that... that's loving grip tape, isn't it. Skateboard grip tape. I think it is. That poor, poor gun.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Amazing tacticlol, due to aesthetics rather than add-ons.

There's a purse gun joke in there, but gently caress you if you think I'm going to look at that thing long enough to come up with it.

Though I'd love to see someone like Paris Hilton's reaction to it.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

I still think things like that are catering to people that will slap three lasers on it to try and emulate the Predator.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Non-firearms tacticLoL: Battlemug!

Only $279.00 ..."and is a must have for any Operator's kit".

You son of a bitch, I came here to post this.

Though, this makes me think... if one can mount a pistol, via rail, to the foregrip of a rifle, could you mount it to this?

Fake Edit: A one-two punch of scalding hot coffee and bullets! :black101:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

king of the bongo posted:

Cleaning out some old drives and I forgot if this was posted in here or not.

Don't know what it is. Don't give a flying gently caress. I want a half dozen.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Heintron posted:

Man, look at this scrub, not even having holsters on his biceps, nevermind that entirely clear arm. He could probably get another one of those across his chest, too. :v:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Gay Black Fascist posted:

The only reason I knew what was under all that is the filename. It's like one of those completely serious things that everyone thinks is a parody at first. Maybe whoever made this tossed a baseball-sized rare earth magnet in to a gun trash pile somewhere with the intent of taking whatever stuck and making it in to something?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Fang posted:

Ahahahahaha gently caress. Were you saving this so you could whip it out in a thread like this, or what? This is perfect.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

infrared35 posted:

I don't really know where this belongs, so I'll put it everywhere.

http://www.dsarms.com/Sniper-Photography-Kit-Rare-HK-Manufacture----PHOTOKIT/productinfo/HKPHOTOKIT/

I don't care if I should feel bad for wanting it, I want one of these. Though I'd probably end up with a bunch of pictures of deer and hogs and whatnot running away. :sigh:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Otto Skorzeny posted:

Remchesterby

This is the first I've ever seen this word, and I laughed harder at it than I probably should've. One day, when I am a backyard weaponsmith, right next to the unicorn, griffin, and dragon preserve, I shall call my business that if it isn't already taken.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

wood grain grippin posted:

-Sterling 9mm magazine
-AK fire control group
-Luger barrel

Oh my stars, yet more Orky weapons. This right here is wonderful.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

osoiman posted:

Thank you, /k/!

:wtf:

I'm not sure what it is, but that stupid, suicidal part of me that thought my fat rear end skateboarding was a good idea wants to try one-handing it.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Motronic posted:

Oh...Ohhhhh....I can answer this one: DHS grants to local SWAT teams.

I know that's not necessarily what you're talking about, but the lower Bucks County PA SWAT/MERT/SERT/whatever they call themselves this year has at least one. And it's pretty sweet to play with...I don't remember the specifics of it, but its big, expensive, and works really, really well. I got my grubby little paws on it last year for a bit.

You lucky bastard, you. How big/heavy was it? What model, or do you know? What did they have it attached to?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

For some reason, the full size revolver (sans light and scope) appeals to me.

I like full size revolvers better than snubbies regardless of the gun, myself. Not entirely sure why, but snubbies don't appeal to me all that much.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

2pint posted:

Judge II - the Sequel

You had me at hello, I want three, heresy or not.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

^^^I dunno, man, wood grain background makes it pretty loving bubba.^^^

Ensign Expendable posted:

So something like this?

So THAT'S how they mount the things in Modern Warfare. Good to know.

(Yes, I know it's not an RPD.)

I was also unaware they made chrome zip ties. I have no idea why this makes me so happy, but gently caress if I don't want to buy some now.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Feb 5, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

AntiTank posted:

I don't pretend to know much of anything about guns. I'm as newbie as a newbie can get, or close to it at least. Even I know this is an abomination. I could show this to my gun-fearing mother and she would as well. What the gently caress is this?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Mad Dragon posted:

No rails. So close...

If there were rails on it, it would become a memetic kill agent that would cause fatal aneurysms in anyone with an IQ >80. Sort of like one of those fractal things people talk about on paranormal boards, except instead of killing you instantly, you'd partially die of massive head trauma due to feeling like a cockroach was trying to claw its way out of the direct center of your visual processing center in your brain and bashing your head against whatever was available to try and kill it or get it out.

2pint posted:

I think you posted this one in the wrong thread, these are cool as hell. I'd just prefer black grips with grey inlay, personally.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 10, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

walrusman posted:

:siren: College freshman spotted. :siren:

Can I offer you a case of Natty and a blowjob from a chubby girl with low self-esteem?

How does this identify me as a college freshman? I had to look up what the words meant and found out it's a movie reference to a film I've (sadly) never seen. I just think they look really cool.

And yes you may, with the stipulation that you give me the receipt for the Natty so I can take it back to the store and buy an equivalent amount of New Belgium Brewing Company beers as I am enjoying tasting the ones I can find. 1554 is awesome and I happen to LIKE girls that're a bit chubby.

Edit: Oh god I fell for that. :suicide:

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 11, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Dannywilson posted:

Please note that is actually has a RAIL on top.

I'm trying to come up with what one would put on that rail. A light, perhaps? Blind someone before tearing them a new rear end in a top hat?

I'm also curious as to what the spread would look like on that at thirty feet or so.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Young Freud posted:

On a similar note, it seems one of the guys at Magpul really likes Masamune Shirow, and it's not just because Magpul PDR.

I see nothing wrong with this, personally, Shirow designs guns that look cool as hell.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

2pint posted:

I'm curious if the sheer weight would help to negate some of the kick. Hell, I wonder how much it weighs fully loaded.

vvvThat's the point, it weeds out the real winners in the group. :ssh: vvv

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 19, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

2pint posted:

this.

loving hell, that thing's scary just to look at. Four prongs delivered at high speed followed by a wonderful dose of electricity. Imagine getting caught in the back with one of these or something. :suicide:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

2pint posted:

Not exactly tacticLOL - but interesting. I wonder if it's reliable.

I checked out the site in the watermark, but it appears to all be in Polish.
http://remov.pl/ seems to have a lot of small-arms essays and compares East v. West technology, as near as I can tell.

I may try to run it through Google Translate at some point...

This is another one of those things that fall under the 'I have absolutely no practical purpose for it and I want three of them' umbrella.

Edit: It'd make a great varminting gun. :v:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Kommienzuspadt posted:

is it weird that i find them extremely relaxing

Hell no, that music is soothing.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

iyaayas01 posted:

It's tough to explain without actually seeing it, but believe me, it looks loving retarded.

I'm picturing this in my head, and it hurts my brain that people would think doing that is a good idea. Dear Christ.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Rodrigo Diaz posted:

Yeah baby I love the way you look at me, or maybe at the door frame slightly to my right.

Hahahaha, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. That poo poo is unsettling.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Motronic posted:

Yes, it is a belt fed 1911.

http://www.shottist.com/beltfed.html

I want one that isn't fake. Just because it would be awesome.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

joehonkie posted:

You could link it up to a whole backpack of bullets. It would be like one of those old Entertech squirtguns, only with bullets!

Magnum1371 posted:

It could be done

Oh god, why do you all tempt me by saying these things. I could even use it for concealed carry, a purse can hold a good bunch of bullets in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Internet Wizard posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

Pretty much this, yeah. Though I was going for one of TFR's venial sins, concealed carry in the purse. I think it'd be hilarious to see, though. Pull the gun, drop the purse, and have a belt of bullets trailing down in to it.