Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

CougarsWrath posted:

That is quite possibly the ugliest purse I have ever seen, and I live in Southern Baptist country, where the women carry handbags that double as two-handed mauls for disciplining unruly children when the need arises.

quote:

This, however, is awesome, and I would totally carry one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Phineus posted:

The Tactical Corset

gently caress the haters, I'd wear one.

Just not outside the house. Unless I wore one to an IDPA match or something. Passive distraction! :v:

Edit: Ahahahaha you can order them in woodland and desert marpat.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 20, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

oddspelling posted:

Can I get RealTree skin on my prosthetic body, too?

I just got the mental image of the sort of person that would actually buy that. This needs to happen just so I have something else to laugh at when I go to Wal-Mart.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

infrared35 posted:

Good. I've been looking for some left-handed folks.

If you don't mind going the blue light special route, I'm totally available for yard work and cleaning.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Ozmiander posted:

I think you are mistaken. THIS is the next evolution in ALL bayonet technology:

Click here for the full 531x602 image.

Gonna have to agree with this.

Mainly because it will hopefully lead to a chainsword.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Pitch posted:

Tangentially-related nobodies overwhelmingly targeted in order to distract onlookers from the fact that the actor cannot or will not consider the real problem?

What do you think our jails are full of?

Stuff like this is why you're one of my favorite posters.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

It's more utterly retarded than tacticlol, but considering the subtitle, I think it fits the spirit of the thread. Nothing Inside Worth Dying For yard signs.

Yeeeeeah.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

The Automator posted:

I think that about 1/4 of the guns in this thread. :(

You're not the only one. So many guilty pleasures.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Itchy Itchiford posted:

This takes the cake so it gets it's own special post

:catdrugs:

:wtc:

What the hell was/is this thing, anyhow? It looks like some kind of frankengun at this point.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Comfy sponk posted:

That poor thing started life as an SKS of some nationality, but sadly now is a tactilol abortion. And it looks like they started with a TAPCO stock and made it worse, if that's even remotely possible.

Oh, that poor thing. :smith: It looks like the sort of thing I'd be able to kludge together in somebody's garage, and I have zero real metalworking experience.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

lilspooky posted:

I like this one cause it would be good for keepin Cheeto and Dorito dust off my fingers.

http://www.trueswords.com/iron-reaver-finger-blade-p-2827.html

You know there has to be some insufferable dork out there with more money than sense that bought enough of these for a full hand of them and then decided to punch something. I'm curious just how badly someone would gently caress up their palm if they were that stupid.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

I won't lie, I'd rock a cutlass pistol. That is a big loving blade, considering it's attached to a gun.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

BOrangeFury posted:

So, just because you can turn your gun into a polearm dosn't mean you should.

This is so wrong it just might border on a mild form of blasphemy.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Atticus_1354 posted:

If I remember correctly Capn Beeb is the one to thank for that.

That, along with like 80% of the other really nice gifs seen in TFR. He's like some kind of gif machine.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

osoiman posted:

Dunno if this was posted already:

I have no idea who this person is, but I want to find them and beat them over the head with that can until it's in a loving L shape.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

^^^Definitely, I want one. I want it in urban camo though. :ohdear:^^^

NovaPolice posted:

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in.

http://www.timawa.net/m3/m3_gen2_40m_s.mpg
Retrofitted M3, used by the Philippines' marines. Locally made silencer, rails installed with optic sight.

They had loads of stockpiled M3s and not a lot of money, so they had to make do.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Doubly so for them making do with what they had instead of spending a crapload of money on brand new stuff.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Android Bicyclist posted:

How else are you going to carry your favorite carbonated beverage into battle? Using AK chest rigs they got at the local army surplus store, my friends would wear them under their jackets & sneak in PBR's into the local movie theaters. :v:

:tviv:

My God, why did I never think of this? This presents a whole new movie-watching experience.

Also going to echo all the love for Dublin Dr. Pepper. I normally only drink diet stuff, but if that's ever on tap, I will drink it like I need it to live.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Plucky posted:

:saddowns:

What is... what? This literally looks like something out of a video game, down to the ridiculous bayonet. Or something out of a Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

oddspelling posted:

This is badass, why would you post this here?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

damug posted:

My mind is blown

This looks like the product of boredom, alcohol, and one of those flash build-a-gun things.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Watching Nerf evolve from what it was when I was a kid has been awesome to behold. I honestly can't wait to see the poo poo they put out next. I thought they'd peaked when they put out a belt-fed gun like that, and then they went and released all this other cool new stuff.

God drat I need more disposable income so I can buy this stuff.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

BarkingSquirrel posted:

:gonk:

Jesus. It's wtfglock.jpg. Why would someone do that, wouldn't that hurt to shoot?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

infrared35 posted:

Holy poo poo. I wonder if this person has the requisite machete and kidney failure to complete the set?

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

CougarsWrath posted:

Were the flames blue, I would unironically rock this without the stupid-long barrel. My taste is horrendously suspect, mind, but I would.

CougarsWrath posted:

I really need to ask for those DVDs for Christmas.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

I don't know what this is but I guess I'll put it in this thread.

Holy loving poo poo. The pastry derail's going along swimmingly, suddenly this is posted. I swear I actually heard this noise in my head when I saw it. This is some horrible, terrible work of art.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Dec 22, 2010

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Gray Stormy posted:

Every team needs a sassy smartass. When do we leave?

I got dibs on the token ugly chick spot.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Chantilly Say posted:

18mm is more or less 12ga. Don't go giving them any ideas.

This is Russia we're talking about, they probably have their R&D department working on that poo poo if they haven't finished it already. Russia gives not a gently caress.

I want one. Not to fire, just for the novelty of owning one.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Kammat posted:

If this isn't a customization option in Saints Row 3 I will be mildly pissed.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

BIG HORNY COW posted:

What, no "Win a dream date with Chris Costa" ?

If said dream date involved lessons on how to not suck at pistols, since (comparatively) I'm better with a rifle, I might actually enjoy that. The beard, man. :allears:

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

God dammit, why must I be attracted to weird poo poo? I'm saving up for a Chiappa Rhino, then this shows up.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Shroomie posted:

No, they actually produce a version with a short barrel and removable stock.

I wonder if you can even find ammo for them over here.

I'll take a dozen, drat. I would end up breaking my shoulder, I still do not care.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Japanese Bug Fights posted:

The worldgun.ru write-up for it is pretty cool. Not sure how you can call 4-gauge rubber bullets less-lethal, though.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/rus/ks-23-e.html

It won't make a portion of your body look like the result of sticking a bomb in a side of beef, it'll kill you slowly instead. Totally less lethal.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Scratch Monkey posted:

What the gently caress is the point of that charging... stick?

You know how some hot rods will have a three foot gear shift? Same thing, except that thing's pretty close to outright retarded. That's my theory, at least.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Mister Sinewave posted:

Nah nah that skull's all wrong. Only one thing will match this gun:

Chrome the ball and you're golden.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

infrared35 posted:

Red Heart Super Saver. :rolleyes:

That's like the Hi-Point of yarns.

I sense a TFR Stitch and Bitch meet in the making.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Heintron posted:

And the dsr1

I want one that shoots lasers :allears:

If you don't want one of these, you are anti-fun. I swear this is one of the coolest-looking guns on the planet.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Young Freud posted:

I know, it looks like something you'd find on a Cyberpunk 2020 homebrew weapons catalog or a NationStates page.

I could swear I saw a picture of something almost exactly like that in a splatbook. I think it's a Militech piece.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Heintron posted:

Goon TFR project: Make a saiga bolt thrower or something similar at least. Like a saiga pistol?

Like that but more WH40K? :haw:

Am I a horrible person for legitimately wanting to do this? Hell, if I could figure out how to fire the fucker one handed without snapping my flimsy, computer geek wrist like a dry twig, I would. This would lead to the most badass photoshoot ever.

Edit: Hell, I'd shoot two at once whilst jumping through the air. Maximum ridiculousness.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 21, 2012

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

widefault posted:

Can an AMT Automag in .50AE be awesome and tacticlol at the same time?

http://www.armslist.com/posts/296084/milwaukee-wisconsin-handguns-for-sale-trade--amt-automag-mk--v--50-ae

This is awesome, full stop.

I also have a penchant for liking things I shouldn't, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

The Crossfire, both 12g and .223.

It looks goofy as hell, but I'm with Drakerider. Could be fun.