Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Action Jesus posted:

jesus, the scope is longer than the sight radius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

infrared35 posted:

How about a counter-sniper AR pistol with a tactical light?

now you can go loud at any range

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

That gun revolver reminds me... now that I've finished Blood Meridian, I want to re-read that piece someone posted a couple months ago about brawling's history in the 19th century, does anyone know what I'm referring to?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Gtab posted:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GG&G strike bezel on the light, waaaaaay back where it can't possibly strike anything. Except your hand when you try to operate the gun.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm more partial to the "scout" rifle on the bottom

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Boat posted:

I still think the saddest part of all this is you know the owner is all "gently caress yes, my black rifles are loving badass look how evil this poo poo looks gently caress yeah " when he's taking these pictures.

I wonder if it's something like when someone has a really really ugly baby and just can't stop showing everyone how cute it is.

It's like he tried to take the scout concept and "improve" it by making it semi-auto and high capacity.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

and a stealth!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Scottish_Loser posted:

No mods necessary.

It's horrid but at the same time, it's a top-ejecting, ultra short bullpup designed in the sixties. Fascinating poo poo.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Chrieger posted:

Are those using stacked loads? Y'know, like Metal Storm?
At least that's what it looks like to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_on_the_Rock#Authenticity_of_the_collections

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

The Automator posted:

Ported barrels.

doesn't porting shave wads?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Kommienzuspadt posted:

I mean, just watch nutnfancy's videos for long enough. you'll recognize that he's basically doing the grown up equivalent of the same thing, with slightly less self deception.

I like nutnfancy's tabletop reviews of knives and flashlights

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Shadowed Bacon posted:

There's a whole market of messed up "fantasy swords" like this, most are probably crap steel to keep price down. Go to trueswords.com and laugh your rear end off. The one with the gun on it is a bad photoshop.

god trueswords is hilarious

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

http://www.trueswords.com/knife-buckle-combo-p-164.html

not as bad as the taylor cutlery kkk knife though

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

oddspelling posted:

"Outstanding heat dispersion"

Yeah, because god knows LEDs throw out BTUs like a loving blowtorch.

Many modern (and I'm not talking super bright, either) LED flashlights can reach "uncomfortable to hold" to "first-degree burn" temperatures within a few minutes, even on just two CR123A batteries

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Ensign Expendable posted:

I wonder what he's known as.

"fat phil"

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Makrond posted:

Ahahaha holy poo poo dude I thought you were half-joking. I wasn't expecting you to equate people who hire stretch Hummers with goddamn Neo-Nazis.

To contribute (maybe), what the hell is up with this knife?

Judging by the photo, they're marketing it as a HSLD neck knife you can hold while you shoot. Very tacticool

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

nutnfancy should be hated outside the knife thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqG5GJRies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Crunkjuice posted:

Did anyone ever question the mosin's cold weather abilities? Ever?

well, it is a particularly rare rifle that hasn't seen much use in winter climes