Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Action Jesus posted:

Haha, so this is what complete lack of taste looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

without the foregrip and flashlight, I think that would look pretty cool

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Those little tack on lasers are the cheesiest poo poo ever, it's really a wonder to me that anybody buys them. Even before I knew much about guns at all, it was painfully obvious that they look and perform like absolute crap

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Secret Ooze posted:

Im actually really digging on this stock. Where might someone get one for an 870?

*Hits you with a rolled up magazine* Bad boy! Bad!

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Action Jesus posted:

I

The chrome AR!!! I love it!!!

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Pitch posted:

Hypothetical: a pistol with a VFG attached is an AOW. A pistol with a stock attached is a short-barrel rifle. If you attach a VFG and then a stock, is it now a $5-transfer AOW?

...after you pay the $200 stamp for "making" an AOW

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Pneub posted:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

"Sweet collection! You just need a 9mm semi-automatic pistol and bayo and that would make a fine starter kit for the home defense enthusiast."

God drat, that bolt rifle stock and hogue grips on that 1911 make me shudder. Both look so horrible.

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

omgLerkHat! posted:

Don't forget the bullpupped mini-14. I don't understand some people on this forums hatred of hogue grips though. Sure they don't look as nice a good set of checkered walnut, but they're quite comfortable. Maybe I'm just some sort of mutant for liking them.

I'm DJ Paul and the hogues are uncomfortable to use with my baby arm

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Craptacular posted:

The grips are ugly but if I want something pretty to look at I'll buy a painting and hang it on my wall. I buy guns to shoot; if they look ugly but provide superior function then looks lose.

don't tell my fingers where to go!! you can't make me put them there!!!

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

holy crap parallax

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Chill_Bebop posted:

This is one of those things that is so audaciously retarded that I kind of like it

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

those guns look like absolute trailer trash

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

don't have a picture but a friend of mine brought me one from the middle east thats a picture of planes flying into the towers and an aircraft carrier, it owns

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

Craptacular posted:

/
                             /
                            /

no not at all, its actually some sort of hamhanded but earnest attempt by whoever made it to commemorate the event in a way he thinks Americans will appreciate. theres a bunch of jets and USA rules type stuff, but also a guy jumping from the towers. sort of similar to this one: http://geotypografika.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/9_11_rug.jpg

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

hahah look at this thing

i still secretly want a semiauto mac

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

infrared35 posted:

If it's not reliable, it's not fun to shoot. And being fun to shoot would pretty much be that thing's only redeeming quality.

Not that I'm going to get one, but all of them on GB seem to come with metal mags. I saw a couple vids like these that made them look fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOmyhE2Ouo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laSCA8cvqxU&feature=related

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

infrared35 posted:

His was actually from a briefcase, which is (or was) by far the most popular way to carry an SMG covertly from the 1970s through the late 1990s. You can see the briefcase in question at the right edge of the photo.

I stopped by the Hilton about a month ago to check it out, and who do I see stepping out of a limo on this very spot? None other than Rev Run.

I felt like sharing.

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

SWATJester posted:

Ah ok. I would have figured it to be the Capitol Hilton down by K st.

You'll have to go around to the side to check out the spot, it's actually a service entrance I believe. It seems like they've changed some of the landscaping and maybe even some of the hotel's structure, so look for that beige brick to orient yourself

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

latensified posted:

I think you've missed the point of the thread

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

yeah, what's to love about a high quality handgun designed for precision, reliability and comfort?

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

oddspelling posted:

gently caress me... did someone take a $1,000 holo-sight, spray paint it, and then put it on an AirSoft?

what are you trying to say here?

efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pristine Shits
Dec 11, 2004

MohawkSatan posted:

I suggest you find the nearest firearm and attempt to suck-start it.

Cute