Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dans

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
otakuworld.com is an old-rear end webpage

207-563-5532

paraone

money well spent imo

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bigass Moth

quote:

eloH had this to say about the Jewish conspiracy:
my friends dad made me smoke the strongest blunt ive ever had in my life with him after he made his son and all of his friends (me included) watch his wife give birth to their son in an inflatable hot tub in their living room while she was on datura, star trek tng was on (the episode where wesley crusher turns into a light being or whatever) and she named her son wesley crusher (last name goes here)
it was the best blunt ever preceded by the most awkward 40 minutes of my life
I can't believe that my use of happypuppy back in the 90s led to this enormous collection of anime bullshit in a yucky old tranny's house.

dans

kiss dolls?

207-563-5532

no

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
bbchops
do any fyads want to join a four-person polyamory, or group marriage, with me

kill the oppressors
Sega See D

sugary posted:

lets follow surge around and make fun of him at every opportunity woooo i love posting.

QUOTES FROM JENNIFER

"Life is a game dear, play it well. You create your own heaven, you dig your own hell."

"Those with an issue, have that issue themselves."

"The true artist sculpts their own life in the medium of space-time. Therefore the life of the true artist must be re-made in their own image."

"The open mind must be able to completely replace even the most sacred of beliefs, when new information invalidates them."

"Games are the greatest expression of the abstract functions of consciousness. Consider the lowly game of chess: nothing more than a set of shaped objects scattered upon a painted slab. Yet the arbitrary agreement of two intellects enchants these physical objects with abilities, value, rules of behavior, and ultimate purpose. This is to me the most powerful and amazing capacity of the mind."

"Your very best friend, is in fact, your true love."

German Joey

RIP Rory, who died.

i am starting a list of names for cats. here is the first cat name. it is "puddy dumplins" the second name is "scheming me-me" and the thrid name is "grumple wumpkins". the fourth name is "woozy pawsies" i hope you like my list. fourth name: "turnup". a bold new name enters: "smucky". thats teh 7th nam. first "sausage paddy" then its "lumpanoodle". the 8th name is "sandy paws" which is next. a bit of a guest, "wootiebabeh" courtesy of movign shadow. the next name "little munchkin", whos best friends with "grumple wumpkins", but then after that its the name "sneezle", then finally a split: "putzy" and "old man jenkins". if it was "ghargle" now its "stretchy stroodle". further on the list: "fluffer muffle" and his sister "little fluffy muffy". a pair to consider from wiley lylely: one is "tommy katkins", and another is "fuzzy fluffystuff". also the long awaited "sour patches". new: "sally basket" newer: "precious pumpkin" and his brother "pokey pauly." also a distant cousin: "cookie bootie". pumpkin's best friend is "lily lafay" and cookie's is "crusty" but pokey doesnt have any friends besides his brother. all abotu trout knows all about "snuggy bumpkin". i like "shugar raindrop" too. have you ever heard of a cat named "poodle" well now you have. my friend "uncle wrinkles". Fucktard idiot thinks that "pirate prentice" would be a good name for a cat. next "gooey gumdrop". and "boopsie doodoo". leg sez "mr scruffles", breese sez "TUrkey", and i agree. and i just thought of "sloppy appleasause". grover sugested "tremendous dickhead!" but awkpwas likes "moopsy doodle." "windy sprite" is pretty good but "tickley tum-tum" might be the best one yet. "serious norman" may be a rather noble foe but "squirmy wormy" is "snot". "looky", "lucky", "lackey", and "licky" are triplets and also all best friends at the same time. meat the funny feelers, who feel funny: "funnyfeely" and "funnyfeeleroo". next up is your favourite, number 38, "the little pickle theif". booof likes "stack pluckins" and wolf puppy humbly suggest "mewbert" but i think hes maybe a spy so if it turns out he is just ignore this itme on the cat list. twisty appreciates "Leopold Twinkleberry"... so there. for fans of "The Wire", there's now "Bunny Cuddlin'". micy likes "moldy cups" and so do i. introducing: "crandall" from beowolf lagrange; good. from chobes, "mr rubbybelly"; good. "sootikin" is considered by some to be a rather nice name for a cat. if youd like, a cats name maybe will be Yoshy moma . What do I think of "pippin purr" as a name for a cat? "Great". I think if acaring girl had a cat she might just shorten it to "pippy," though. pupple i think another good name for a cat would be "Purple." another a good name for a cat is "wikipe-tama" [tama is a common name for a cat in japan - lyle] "Caboodle" and "Chutney" sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... Mean Mr. Mustard, who was reall y mean but now hes really nice b/c he gets lots of hugs and kises from his mommy. morroc sez that "tractor" would be a pretty good name for a pretty good cat. i like "roger." skylark just named his new cat "Skiddle Girl". my good friend Lenin named his cat and dog Приятель and Носков - Russian for Socks and Buddy, respectively. meow-meow is a pretty interesting name, it hink if you're interested. MrPissyMitts. Puddin' Pop. jenny has "Frilly Frocks"

German Joey posted:

QUOTES FROM JENNIFER

"Life is a game dear, play it well. You create your own heaven, you dig your own hell."

"The true artist sculpts their own life in the medium of space-time. Therefore the life of the true artist must be re-made in their own image."

"The open mind must be able to completely replace even the most sacred of beliefs, when new information invalidates them."

"Games are the greatest expression of the abstract functions of consciousness. Consider the lowly game of chess: nothing more than a set of shaped objects scattered upon a painted slab. Yet the arbitrary agreement of two intellects enchants these physical objects with abilities, value, rules of behavior, and ultimate purpose. This is to me the most powerful and amazing capacity of the mind."

she wise

he knows...

Bigass Moth

quote:

my friends dad made me smoke the strongest blunt ive ever had in my life with him after he made his son and all of his friends (me included) watch his wife give birth to their son in an inflatable hot tub in their living room while she was on datura, star trek tng was on (the episode where wesley crusher turns into a light being or whatever) and she named her son wesley crusher (last name goes here)

dans posted:

I can't believe that my use of happypuppy back in the 90s led to this enormous collection of anime bullshit in a yucky old tranny's house.

her description page reads like instructions on how to be a boring person seeking attention

207-563-5532

German Joey posted:

QUOTES FROM JENNIFER

"Life is a game dear, play it well. You create your own heaven, you dig your own hell." - Johnny Five Aces

dans

lain waves gf posted:

her description page reads like instructions on how to be a boring person seeking attention

much like your posting

he knows...

Bigass Moth

quote:

also i ahve read every single unicorn jelly and there is a suprising amount of gay rape in it, for a comic supposedly for children

207-563-5532

welcome to portal of evil circa 2004 dans

Farm Crisis Zero

a caring girl drew this wondrous sig. thank :unsmith:

.:: E U R O F Y A D ::. farm crisis zero | bbchops | teenagers | endofradio | slabs | duncan roberts | ...and you???

that woman is crazy as gently caress

paraone

upstairs was where the real treasures were: incredible dresses from history, ball gowns, diamond tiaras, diamond rings, ruby rings, emerals, real pearls as large as marbles, fur coats of exotic animals, and silver and gold trays and baubles, like clocks and tea sets. Most of which were kept in a gargantuan portmanteau trunk...if you have ever seen the Tom Hanks movie 'Joe Versus The Volcano', THAT kind of trunk. Only bigger. It was huge. And to keep the moths at bay....many, many mothballs, of a kind no longer made. A very unique smell.

It was amazing to me that my mother could smell that trunk being opened and ransacked 350 miles away. According to parapsychologists, such an ability is called 'Clairolfactance', but for me and my dad, it was a very frightening time, for the power of it was so terrible that it nearly drove my mother to violence...when I say that the only thing that would satisfy her was going to Baker NOW, I very much mean just that. She was beyond anger, and beyond reason in that time.

paraone

I should like to elaborate upon the perception of seeing into a different space, mentioned above, a little. The strange caravan did not literally feel to me to be made of cars and people inches high, rather there was in me an odd comprehension that what I was seeing was far away, in a direction to which I cannot point, and that the size of the beings and their equipment was tiny because of distance. They visually appeared as though they were in the classroom with me, surely enough, and only a meter and a half from my eyes, yet they -felt- far away, as though I were on a hill looking down at them as they crossed a valley below. I suppose I am trying to say that they seemed 'ana' or 'kata' in some fashion from me, and that the visual quality of them being within the corner of my classroom was an illusion brought on by some bizarre distortion of dimensionality.

The music I heard first, faintly, and as it grew the 'holes' opened up, and it became louder as they opened. Then it became louder still as the caravan passes through one hole on its way out the other, and faded with passing by. The music seemed to eminate from a particular wagon in the caravan, as though it had some sort of player, or perhaps a band travelling within it. I try to find examples to describe this music, and it is very difficult. It was a little like some of the works of Jean Michelle Jarre, though the alien instruments did not sound as synthesizers do, but rather sounded as natural instruments, if instruments of incomprehensible form. The music was also somewhat not unlike the traditional music of China, but it also had a faint East Indian flavor too, and a touch of something almost akin to Scotland as well. Even so, in saying this, I feel like I am trying to tell a blind person that velvet feels like 'red' looks, and that smooth plastic is the sensation of 'blue'. There is nothing I can truly do to describe this supernal music with accuracy. I try, but I am describing something I have yet to hear from the muscians of earth.

As to the creatures and the caravan itself, I have tried to convey what I saw, as best I can, but here too my abilities are inadaqate to the task save in one thing- the holes in space, the wormholes if you like, really did look like I have painted them. Indeed the resemblance is uncanny, save that the things I saw swirled at the edges, slowly, and had a living quality to them, of motion and uncanny depth into some impossible direction.

Of course, the easiest thing to do to write this entire experience off is to say it was a waking hallucination, brought on by the droning voice of a teacher and my own incredible boredom - surely it is all merely my mind manufacturing an illusion in desperation for something interesting to occur. While the event happened, one of the things I considered was just this...was I hallucinating? Dreaming? Something else?

If it was a hallucination, it was utterly lucid, and utterly detailed and solid to my perception - I could concentrate on the smallest details of the wagons, for example, and they were constant and true. If hallucination, it was definately a rare and wonderous one. And if something more than a hallucination, it is a deep question about the nature of reality itself. Because of the profoundness of it, I cannot help but to consider the possibility of it being something more, but hallucination or strange reality, I still yearn to know more about those odd beings and their curious music.

paraone

As ever, I can offer no explanation for any of this. I do not know if I somehow actually directed the lightning, or just somehow 'felt' where in the sky it would be next. The experience was such that it is not possible to determine which was the case. Perhaps I just had some incredibly lucky streak of coincidence, where for about a decade I just 'rolled the dice' correctly during storms, and by pure chance was able to point exactly at where lightning would flash, just a heartbeat before it actually did. If so, that would be at least as interesting as any other explanation. Perhaps even more interesting.

I would not be able to believe any of this one bit, if I did not have countless witnesses, and of course my family, who suffered through my risky lightning games over and over through the years. It is so easy to just write this all off as a delusion, except that they keep reminding me.

They don't want me to get cocky and start playing with it again. For good reason. Lightning can kill.

I still call rain sometimes. Or imagine I do.

paraone

paraone

207-563-5532

My mother kept all of her property and money separate from the clutches of my father in their marriage. She had told me outright that my father had forced her to marry him, and his intent was her wealth. She claimed he raped her, and the result was me. I don't know what the true story was.

paraone

paraone

crazy...for anime!!!!

he knows...

Bigass Moth

quote:

yeah apparently

207-563-5532

quote:

Reitz is also a transsexual woman who underwent sex reassignment surgery in 1982. Since her transition, she has lived in a polyamorous relationship with three spouses.

Ah.

Lacermonia

The 7th Guest

Quest For Glory II posted:

I can barely even imagine the pain I've caused you. I see you suffer and die a little more every day. I should have been a real friend to you. I should have kept my word, kept my promises, and worked with you to make your game designs. It is my biggest regret, and if I had it to do over again, I would do things with honor.

dans

Quest For Glory II posted:

i'd wish for a ferrari

bbchops
looks like the polyamourous honeymoon is over

207-563-5532

lain waves gf posted:

looks like the polyamourous honeymoon is over

* sucks on a malformed titty *

* gets hosed in the neovagina *

* thinks about programming video games *

* buys (literally) over one million dollars worth of anime and anime accessories *

dans

dans posted:

* sucks on a malformed titty *

* gets hosed in the neovagina *

* thinks about programming video games *

* buys (literally) over one million dollars worth of anime and anime accessories *

*does not have the discipline to learn how to make a good game*
*blames others*

207-563-5532

lain waves gf posted:

*does not have the discipline to learn how to make a good game*
*blames others*

* writes several nonsensical webcomics *

* vigorously defends autobiographical wikipedia entry *

dans

dans posted:

* writes several nonsensical webcomics *

* vigorously defends autobiographical wikipedia entry *

ha ha i cant say im suprised. is her ufo sighting in there in the vaugest launguage possible

207-563-5532

lain waves gf posted:

ha ha i cant say im suprised. is her ufo sighting in there in the vaugest launguage possible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Diane_Reitz

My favorite part is how it links for her three webcomics but they don't have entries. I want to know more about Unicorn Jelly, Pastel Defender Heliotrope and To Save Her.

dans

wow, she is like the original tranny anime bi internet-persona attention whore fanfic self-deception comics-as-art anal-retentive helpless otaku goon, the mold from which all others were cast. look ye upon her manga and despair

207-563-5532

hmm, should i spend the workday on the preliminary unicorn jelly page?

207-563-5532

lain waves gf posted:

hmm, should i spend the workday on the preliminary unicorn jelly page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn_Jelly

bbchops

lain waves gf posted:

look ye upon her manga and despair

ask me about my video game achievements
Dean Hardpackage

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
i hope she dies properly :unsmith:

by Fistgrrl

Stinky FuckFace

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!