Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster
I am also intrigued by this enigmatic character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster

HoboZero posted:

Mr. Mariner has seconded. Let us bring it to the floor. Anyone who wishes to express an opinion for or against naming the robot Donny for the aforementioned reasons, please feel free to do so. Make some arguments both pro and con; I'll give it a while.

I support the name Donny but only if a wife is spawned for him named Dot.

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster

Doedipus posted:

This is kind of awful, but I've only used PS twice before and was unsure of how to make it better. Sorry that I couldn't get the edges quite right.

It's a really good idea though. Nice job.

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster
When Donny met Dot

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster
Donny has had quite a life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Dance
Apr 20, 2008

by Fragmaster
HAHA nice work on the SAclopedia entry! I can't believe my suggestion for "DOT" made it in. This has been a great thread!