Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
So Kevin's dad died when he was 22-23? How long has he been manifesting his pediophilia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

quote:

CGM, Kathryn, Daphne and Andrea

I love the way he signs his posts twice just in case nobody could work out whos post it is.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.
I think I just found Beetface's really old site from 2003...

Internet Archive: Kevin's Haven

Only one of the links on the 2003 cache works, but I think everything on the first 2004 cache does, including links to his doll stories and a page for his loving band.

Beetface posted:

Kevin Havens' Redux Machine was formed by Kevin Havens, Lead Vocalist; Jason Stratman, Background Vocals; Adam Ebel, Keyboards, Robert Berry, Guitar; and Will Havens, drums and percussion. We formed in June 2001 to fufill our mission: "To sing the song parodies that Weird Al Yankovic would never bother to sing." The term "Redux" and not "parody" was chosen because "redux" is a French term for "repeat" or "return." We never intended on infringing on trademarks, for instance, the diet drug "Redux." We here at KHRM feel that the word "redux" is a term in the general for, as we said, "repeat" or "return," never on the drug, however the R is capitalized. So, if you came on this page on accident looking for ways to sue the lowly bastards that made "Redux," you're in the wrong place. We are here to provide a new avenue to song parodies.

Currently, there is an album in the works from KRHM. It is called Tiffany Brissette 45's and Under. All of us band members in KHRM are dedicated Small Wonder fans, and the main character, "Vicki," was played by Tiffany Brissette. She excelled in her acting duties on the show, and we feel that, even if a new Small Wonder show was in the works, no other actress can fully reprise the role of "Vicki." The songwriting team of KHRM have wrote new lyrics based on the show, some serious about how addictive the show can be, or just fun ones. You can go to the lyrics of the first KHRM feature album by clicking here. Note: All of the songs were re-done from the Squeeze album Singles, 45's and Under.

There are some "Singles" we have done, to "oil" ourselves for our big album (see above). Someday we do plan to make an album out of them, but we need more access to a CD-RW drive. Cassette is no problem. You can see the singles by clicking here. The name of the "singles album" has been put into the works, and the working title is Reduxtion. (It sounds like "Reduction," which we're reducing our singles catalog to a bare minimum.)

Hey, all of us in KHRM celebrates Christmas year-round! (It's our most favorite holiday of the year!) So, we have made some Christmas songs (there is even a Jeff Foxworthy cover in it), so if you feel like you're burning up and you need to cool down, your air-conditioning is not working right...So, just pour yourself a cold one (beer is acceptable, that is, if you're 21 or older), click here, and think cold things. It is known that if you think cool things in the summer, you'll cool down, and if you think warm things in the winter, you'll warm up. (This only applies if you're living in the Northern Hemisphere.)

We have re-wrote lyrics by shooting the breeze around while playing our personal CD collections, and when the time was right, we'd blurt out what we think what we should do in the new song. We then listen to the song again and then write new lyrics. Then on certain days, we join together and sing them.

Here's EnterNet, a lovely parody of Metallica's Enter Sandman:

Kevin Haven's Aspie Machine posted:

Boot up your computer, little one
Don't forget IE, my son
and use Dial-Up Networking
You're logged in at 56K
It'll keep you up all night
'Til the ISP bill, it'll come

Keep you up all night
Using Google.com in sight

Havens 3
At Pinn dot net
AOHell
We're off to cyberspace

404, DNS failure
Heavy use of ICQ tonight
And they're all aren't the same

Sites of wars, sites of Nintendo
Sites of Game Boy Emulators
And things you never heard of

Keep you up all night
Using Google.com in sight

Havens 3
At Pinn dot net
AOHell
We're off to cyberspace

Now that I'm connected to my ISP (now that I'm connected to my ISP)
Pray the Lord that I disabled Call Waiting (now that I disabled Call Waiting)
And if my ISP kicks me off (and if my ISP kicks me off)
Hope that I don't have a lot of flames to take (hope that I don't have a lot of flames to take)

Hush little modem, you are connected
And never mind that racket you just heard
It's just the tones of the utmost bliss
Around the world and in your house

Havens 3
At Pinn dot net
Single byte

Havens 3
At Pinn dot net
AOHell
We're off to cyberspace

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
^^^^^
loving GOLD, electrode! I had a feeling those would turn up eventually. Too bad no mp3s exist of Kevin's singing. That would be beyond incredible if someone could find that.

Shintaro posted:

So Kevin's dad died when he was 22-23? How long has he been manifesting his pediophilia?

Hard to say. He probably was molesting his sister's Barbie dolls at a young age, but I don't think he got his first fuckdoll of any sort until he was 18 if I recall correctly. I think he mentioned getting some kind of inflateable back then. So yeah, his dad may have had 4 years in which to find out his eldest son was a dollfucker.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 13, 2008

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
"Daddy, why have you forsaken me?"

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Surfingelectrode posted:

Here's EnterNet, a lovely parody of Metallica's Enter Sandman:

I can't help but think of the song Microsoft made for Windows Vista SP1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPv8PPl7ANU

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

pinn.net leads to http://www.atriustech.com/ which is based in Virginia Beach. Don't know if that was his old ISP or if he worked there.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

TigerMoJo posted:

Don't know if that was his old ISP or if he worked there.

Spergin' Havens having a job?

Unlikely.

I find it most creepy that he found other guys his age in his town who adored the show Small Wonder and wanted to bone a prepubescent android as much as he did, enough to learn instruments and write songs about it.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Speaking of Small Wonder, I get a kick outta this from that old blog of his...

1m 1337, U R N07! posted:

Small Wonder Yahoo Board -- Considered the "Temporary" Vicki's Cabinet. The "real" Vicki's Cabinet will be up soon... as soon as James Vipond and James "V.I.C.I.'s Uncle" Greenridge get off their asses and realize that CGI or PHP is better than Miva for Web board construction, and you can find tons of online help or books online or at stores like Barnes & Noble or Borders on topics like CGI or PHP. (Hint: Instead of SurfBest.net, you asshats, try 1&1 Internet, the same people who host this site. You can get a ready-made CGI script for making a better Vicki's Cabinet.) (And I know a few other programs to craft Web boards. Two of them I know are phpBB and PHP-Nuke, both of which The Doll Forum uses. Makes a great, clean-looking Web board, and very little PHP programming knowledge is needed. {Well, that's what I heard from the Doll Forum admins, anyway.})

And wonder of wonders, Kevin's opus The Journey To Love has been found!!!

The TJTL Project Presents... The Journey to Love completed stories on the World Wide Web!

Holy gently caress! There's a downloadable PDF of it!! EPIC!!!
:siren:The Journey To Love Version 6.0 "Journey's Ride":siren:

A taste of things to come...

The Distinguished Author, Sir Kevin Havens posted:

One
The Journey Begins

This is the story about two men, who were dismissed as “geeks,” “nerds,” “faggots,” “morons,” anything the “popular” people would call them, as in the past, even up to now. Even with resistance of these labels that were placed on them, they found it very difficult to get (and keep) themselves a “useful” mate that would love them for who they were, not what they were. Until they found out about a Web site, which was named DifLove.com, they would, to this day, not know what to do if they didn’t know about this site.

These people, named Kevin Havens and Jason Stratman, did hook up to this Web site. But, the weird thing is, they didn’t know that they were pre-screening new applicants to the Web site to try out a “new” type of service, one that seemed to only work in the movies, but now available to ten carefully selected applicants to the DifLove site.

Will Kevin and Jason be lucky to try out this service? Will they be able to succeed? Let’s find out if they do

IT'S 100 PAGES LONG!!!

And JESUS loving CHRIST HE MADE A REMAKE!!! AN HOMAGE TO MANNEQUIN!!!

:siren:The Journey To Love Version 7.0 (Based entirely on the 1987 movie Mannequin—A “true” Mannequin Fan-Fiction):siren:

The first of 50 pages...

"I'm an IRL Jonathan Switcher!" posted:

Prologue

In My Wildest Dreams

Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
A long time ago…
Sometime before lunch

Alexandra Tilbrook, I know you’re in there!

“Oh, please, gods,” Alexandra said, “please get me out of this,” while wrapped up
in a celebratory robe, usually for pagan ceremonies. Alexandra was pagan, a Wiccan of sorts, but she was keeping it a secret from her community and her parents because of fear of retribution from them, for being a witch.

“You’ve turned down the blacksmith,” her mother stated. “You’ve turned down
the governor’s cook, you’ve turned down the jeweler. There is just one man left. You’re gonna marry Nathaniel.” “What does he do?” she asked. “He’s a fuel merchant,” her mother stated. “Mother,” she said in refusal. “All right,” her mother said, “he sells horse dung.”

Alexandra then jumped out from the area where she was, still wrapped up in the
robe, said “I want to do things, I want to invent things. I want to do things women have never done before.” “Sure,” her mother said, “and I want to smoke and tell your father to go to hell. Alexa, darling, if we women could do anything, I wish we could.” “But,” Alexa tried to interrupt. “No, no, these are the times that we live in,” her mother tried to correct.

“I want to go out, invent things, do things never done before,” Alexa said,
continuing with “Oh, please gods, please get me out of this…” “Sure,” her mother replied sarcastically, “the James River is overflowing. There’s an oil shortage. The governor has bunions on his feet. Those ‘gods’ that you believe in got better things to worry about than you!”

Then a crack of thunder, a flash of lightning and then Alexa disappeared, leaving
behind the robe, all crumpled up on the basement floor. Her mother then went toward
the floor, kneeling down then gathering up the robe, crying softly “Alexa?

Alexa had been throughout time, back and forth from her current time in 1805,
back in time to way into the future. Where her final form is to be found, that would have yet to be seen…

He even included a revision history!
Features and Changes in "The Journey To Love"

The different versions are considerably different, too.

I'm at a loss for words now, because I can't stop laughing. This is hilarious!

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 13, 2008

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
It was nice of him to include his nuthouse buddy.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

I also think it's hilarious how almost all of his "band's" songs are just Squeeze songs with lyrics about loving the girl from Small Wonder (HIS OLD BLOWUP DOLL). The rest of them are either about computers or how much he hates the Beach House.

And he did have a job at that time...
"Employment Status: Currently employed at Walt's Transmission, doing auto detailing and basic shop duties. Loving it. I hope it will give me enough $$$ for Christmas! (But I'm staying with it, unlike the other jobs that I had... for about no more than four months, and no longer. Not this time around.)"

"No, Really. If you passed away, say, tomorrow, what would you like for your epitaph? Live life to its fullest. Even though one day might seem like it's hell, but once you see the light at the end of the tunnel, you can see it's not so bad after all. Women might come and go, but it's your happiness (DOLLS) that never gives up."

I found the site in his introductory post on the Doll Forum, which is here.

Cal, do you have any of the blogs saved anywhere? I wanted to try to read some of them.

EDIT: For those who are going to attempt the daunting task of reading that story, remember, this is Alexandra Tilbrook:

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 13, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Surfingelectrode posted:

Cal, do you have any of the blogs saved anywhere? I wanted to try to read some of them.

Sadly no, but their addresses could be looked up through links in Kaptain K's dollfucker thread, and plenty of quotes can be seen there and on the ED article, which I just updated. His Wordpress blog had been cached mainly on Google, but has since vanished just as his Mac.com one had, save for the Gigablast cache of his "Blab", which contains a good deal of the entries. I had tried searching with the Wayback Machine for the others before but to no avail.

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
The Dollfuckers really need to get together and form a band.

And perhaps if Dave Hockey were to tape that, it might only be half as pitiful as his "movie" already is. Hey Hockey, even if Uwe Boll were to make a movie version of your life, it wouldn't suck as much as your dorkumentary.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Deacon Blues posted:

It was nice of him to include his nuthouse buddy.

I'm pretty sure that Jason Stratman wound up being considered his nemesis (aside from the Beach House entity). I think he teamed up with Kevin's brother to dispose of "Alexa". I'm not positive about that, but in some of his Wordpress blogs I recall him tearing into Jason in every other paragraph and calling him an evil hypocrite. It was brought up in the first thread here and there.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Beetface posted:

Not only have I had to switch from buying three cartons of cigarettes at $45, or $15 a carton, to buying a bag of pipe tobacco at $10 (which lasts me all month) in order to have a little money to have in my pocket for things like, well, getting some “Geedunks” (snacks and sodas) to put in a “stash” in my footlocker, getting some things that I wanted really badly, like slices of pizza and sub sandwiches from the Food Mart near the corner of Border and Campostella, or something that I really wanted to get from GameStop, Kmart, Wal-Mart, or any store at MacArthur, Military Circle, or Greenbrier Malls; or save it up to get something needed (okay, a beer with Jason is not really needed, but I could use one sometimes.)

That is honestly the most confusing and longest sentence I think I've ever seen.

Are there any other good caching sites that might have "Alexa's Page - My Synth Lover's Page" cached on it? I'm thinking that if we could get to it that it would be the most hilarious and saddest thing ever.

If y'all look a little bit on that site, there's some fun stuff to be found... e-mail addresses, IM usernames, etc...

EDIT: I searched 'Jason Stratman Kevin Havens', and found caches of some of his Wordpress blogs!. The current version is just stuff in arabic.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Nov 13, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Surfingelectrode posted:

Are there any other good caching sites that might have "Alexa's Page - My Synth Lover's Page" cached on it? I'm thinking that if we could get to it that it would be the most hilarious and saddest thing ever.

Possibly. The doll's MySpace was sad enough, but I can't help wondering what this other one would entail. It's likely been gone from the main net for a while, so maybe it's in The Archives?

Surfingelectrode posted:

If y'all look a little bit on that site, there's some fun stuff to be found... e-mail addresses, IM usernames, etc...

EDIT: I searched 'Jason Stratman Kevin Havens', and found caches of some of his Wordpress blogs!. The current version is just stuff in arabic.

That's just like Kevin to provide way too much information. Seriously, read the Revision History for his TJTL. He drat near gives out his bank account number from then.

The cache is just a summary page. The links don't work, and all of those blogs are in that Gigablast cache. The older ones may get into The Archives eventually.

I'm still reading his ultimate :psyberger: story. Is anybody else thinking this could make for one hell of an Awful Audiobook?

EDIT: Holy poo poo. Page 6 of TJTL v6.0... he includes Jason's motherfucking e-mail address...

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 13, 2008

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

From his "Thanks" page for The Journey To Love:

Beetface posted:

These are all the people involved, either directly or indirectly, in the production of The Journey To Love Version 7.0:

* Gladden Entertainment for having the balls releasing Mannequin in theaters in 1987
* MGM DVD for releasing it to DVD in 2001
* Amazon.com for selling me the DVD in Feb. 2005
* Adam Ebel for letting me include him in the story... and for being a better friend than Jason Stratman
* Rammstein, Herzeleid.com and Altavista Babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com) for teaching me some German that was used in the story
* Cox Communications Hampton Roads (http://www.cox.com/hr) for providing the Internet connection to connect to other agalmatophiles, writers and Small Wonder viewers; Digital Telephone to keep in touch verbally as the story progressed and Cox Digital Cable for giving me numerous ideas and the Food Network

I think it's hilarious that he picked up German for a story about loving dolls from Rammstein.

And here's Adam Ebel, who is a better friend that Jason Stratman:

He has, for some reason, four different myspace pages.

quote:

It took me almost six months and a lot of time just to write sixty-eight pages. Some were written in one night, while some, including the first chapter, was written in about a month. One part was written while I was watching the Super Bowl with the Ravens and the Giants. Just to get the winner on "Alexa's" Super Bowl shirt, I had to sit there carefully watching the game just to see who was going to win the game. Of course, I could have just guessed it, but to make it seem good, I waited to see who was going to win Super Bowl 35.

I'm still looking for a girlfriend. Nobody seems too interested in me. Well, I'll just wait and see. I sure did slam Ms. Yolonda Lee (my real ex-girlfriend) real good! But in real life, I wouldn't slam the poor girl, and yes, in real life, I would let my real-life girlfriend curse her out. And that is what I did with "Alexa."

Classy.

Edit:

Caligasti posted:

Is anybody else thinking this could make for one hell of an Awful Audiobook?

I was thinking that covers of his 'reduxes' would be way better.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

Wait, what?! Adam "slammed" "Alexa"? He got to gently caress Kevin's doll?! Am I reading that right? Link, please. I must see this myself if that's the case.

Surfingelectrode posted:

I was thinking that covers of his 'reduxes' would be way better.

Why not both? Hell, a whole 'nother thread could be dedcated to that madness.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

Wait, what?! Adam "slammed" "Alexa"? He got to gently caress Kevin's doll?! Am I reading that right? Link, please. I must see this myself if that's the case.

Huh?

Here's the myspace search and here's the thank you page.

Edit: Going through this story, what the gently caress is up with Kevin's obsession with eating (specifically lunch)? I swear that on every page he mentions it at least once.

Seriously, he eats a gigantic breakfast, goes outside to smoke a cigarette, then goes back inside after that to eat a gigantic lunch, then stops at a gas station to get a huge bag of chips and a 2-liter of soda, and then they go to the library for a while. After that they buy two boxes of White Castles, 2 bags of pork rinds, two 2-liters, etc... It's loving disgusting.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 13, 2008

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I'm never going to be famous. I don't do anything, not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more.

Surfingelectrode posted:

Huh?

Here's the myspace search and here's the thank you page.

Edit: Going through this story, what the gently caress is up with Kevin's obsession with eating (specifically lunch)? I swear that on every page he mentions it at least once.

Seriously, he eats a gigantic breakfast, goes outside to smoke a cigarette, then goes back inside after that to eat a gigantic lunch, then stops at a gas station to get a huge bag of chips and a 2-liter of soda, and then they go to the library for a while. After that they buy two boxes of White Castles, 2 bags of pork rinds, two 2-liters, etc... It's loving disgusting.

I've read both threads thoroughly and I don't think I've posted in either before...
with the slamming, i think he meant verbally? from the context?
but I have to wonder... what does he do at the library? Did he mention that? Libraries are such an epicenter for crazy, I wonder what all the employees think about him. I bet he makes the employees talk to him about his doll and his mannequin.. they always do. never want to keep the crazy quiet.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

queenfrostine posted:

I've read both threads thoroughly and I don't think I've posted in either before...
with the slamming, i think he meant verbally? from the context?
but I have to wonder... what does he do at the library? Did he mention that? Libraries are such an epicenter for crazy, I wonder what all the employees think about him. I bet he makes the employees talk to him about his doll and his mannequin.. they always do. never want to keep the crazy quiet.

He and his buddy use the computers to download ROMs and MIDIs.

Someone should make a Midnight Cowboy-ish amateur film out of this. It'd be hilarious.

Edit:

Beetface posted:

We did arrive at the College Park Food Lion after all. We got two, count ‘em, two, twelve-pack bottles of our favorite beers. I got Red Hook I.P.A., Jason got Guinness Extra Stout, and to wash it down, we split the cost of a twelve-pack bottles of Budweiser, for weakness and to mask the bitterness of our “good poo poo.” We got plenty of chips, potato and tortilla, two bags of pretzel pieces, honey mustard & onion for Jason, buttermilk ranch for myself. We got three boxes apiece of White Castle cheeseburgers, Totinos
Pizza Rolls (cheese for Jason and Three Meat for me), Toaster Strudel (of different flavors) and also three boxes apiece of microwave popcorn, Kettle Korn for Jason, Movie Theater Butter for myself. Two twentyfour pack cans cases of Pepsi were bought.

So, we stopped off at the Little Caesar’s and got four large pepperoni pizzas, then stopped off at the Bamboo Hut and got three quarts of shrimp
fried rice for me and three quarts of Moo Goo Gai Pan for Jason. We then went back into Food Lion and got two cartons of unfiltered Camels to split. Even though that I wanted Marlboro 100’s, but I soon gave in and paid a little extra for the absence of filters on our cigarettes. “Shi’t, the stronger the better,” was Jason’s argument. I soon agreed. We also got plastic cutlery and foam plates to eat off of because there was no way that I was going to eat solely with my hands.

That's for one night in a hotel room.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 13, 2008

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I'm never going to be famous. I don't do anything, not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more.

Surfingelectrode posted:

He and his buddy use the computers to download ROMs and MIDIs.

ugh. of course he does. probably fucks up the computers too. it's people like him who make my job suck.

Kevin posted:

We also got plastic cutlery and foam plates to eat off of because there was no way that I was going to eat solely with my hands.

well, certainly, it would just be rude otherwise! and disgusting, i mean, what could be more gross than eating with your hands?

he just has to mention every drat thing, huh?

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Surfingelectrode posted:

Here's the myspace search

Is he an Average body type or Athletic? He uses both here. Or is he fat?

Or does he gently caress dolls?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
From Spergburger's story v6...

:argh:"drat YOU ALL!" posted:

So, we decided to place our belongings into our backpacks, Zip disks or floppies, zipped or tied up our backpacks and used the restroom. We then took off out the door without giving first or last thought to the book swap table to look around to see what we could find. We could not check out any books, because we have fine blocks, even though Jason found a great deal on The Macintosh Bible, 6th Edition, for only forty-five cents at the Goodwill thrift store in College Park. And I own the book. So, I didn’t need to check out that book for the millionth time. And the library’s copy was only a slightly older edition (5th edition) that doesn’t even cover System 7.5.3, the version I’m using. But the one thing I’m disappointed about my version that it doesn’t contain the “Mac Bible Ten Commandments” (like “1. This is the Mac. It’s supposed to be fun”), but maybe when they changed main editors from Arthur Naiman to Sharon Zardetto Aker to Darcy DiNucci to Jeremy Judson, maybe Peachpit decided not to put it back in the sixth edition. Maybe it was because of complaints from overly-religious people. drat assholes. (Not the editors, not Peachpit, but the religious assholes. drat YOU ALL!)

Audiobook is a must.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Seriously...

"Smoke breeeeeaaaakk!" posted:

We were eating and talking for forty-five minutes, bullshitting around and keeping in secret about this “thing” that was coming up, because Bonnie was in the dining room feeding the wheelchair-bound residents and if even one peep came up about us going to, say, a hotel to get drunk, “screw around” with some mannequins and watch endless TV, among stuffing our faces, say hello to a thirty-day notice for me and Jason told to go home and him getting a thirty-day notice at his home. But, as a matter of fact, it wouldn't faze him that much. He's been wanting to get out of there anyway, no matter what it takes.

So, right about when dinner was finished being served, Jason and I went outside to get a smoke breeeeeaaaakk. But before we headed outside Jason and I had to take a Monster.com sized piss. I went into the restroom first then when I came out Jason said “Time for me to really show my appreciation for the building.” (Meaning he took a leak in the sink.) Then we went outside for a smoke and Jason said “It’s freezing out here, so I’m headed home, yo.” I told him that I’ll see him the next day for ”you-know-what.”

This is the greatest thing ever. I'm only just starting into chapter 2.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
It can only get better...

"I gotta shoot some torpedos!" posted:

We arrived at the main entrance at 12:40, dashed right to the food court to the McDonald's, and I ordered a Big Mac Extra Value Meal, Super-Sized with a Coke and two apple pies. Jason ordered the same. We downed lunch and found out that we had twenty minutes before we had to meet Jeff behind the McDonald’s, where the ATM was. I had my apple pies and my soda, freshly topped off with another round of Coke, and made a stop off at the EB. We only spent five minutes in there, and another five minutes in GameStop looking at the PlayStation and PC (no Mac) games. I knew that we had five minutes to get the gently caress out of GameStop and back on the upper level and where we needed to be, but Jason kept on saying “Hold on, yo,” while looking at some PlayStation game. I insisted on that we needed to go now to get ready for the big day.

He gave in, and then followed me to the food court. We used the restroom because I had to “shoot a few torpedoes,” meaning that I had to take a huge poo poo. I don’t know what made me go that bad, either what was for dinner the night before (sometimes my home’s tuna salad gives me the goes), or my recentlyconsumed Big Mac meal. Ah, to hell and back with it. At least I took a poo poo now instead of complaining during the meeting. Jason also took a huge poo poo, but he couldn’t tell me what made him go.

All of the internet must read this.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles presents...

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Caligasti posted:

Seriously...
This is the greatest thing ever. I'm only just starting into chapter 2.

Chapter Three is just as funny, "At The Hotel... Time For A Paaaaaarrrrrrttttyyyyy!".

The hilarious thing is that you can tell that he's not making a lot of this up (other than the mannequin stuff). It's disgusting... It really does remind me of a Midnight Cowboy-esque thing.

Beetface posted:

:nms:Alexa and I went into our “room,” shut the door and even though that I was confused on what to do, she helped me through every step of the way. I, at first, decided to take off my own clothes. She told me that was a “horny nerd’s way of doing that, like a person desperate to get it on.” She also told me not to rush it when it comes to having sex, even if it is the first time. So, she told me to come toward her, and we helped each other take off our clothes. Our underwear, except for Alexa’s bra, was done by ourselves. I have never, ever unfastened a woman’s bra before. But, I tell you, it was great and very euphoric doing so.

Also, we dimmed the room (it was the middle of the afternoon when all four of us had sex) to where we closed the blinds to almost darkness, turned on the bedside light to the lowest setting and, even though that I hate to say this, Alexa had to “work me up” for the situation until I was “ready” enough to do so. And while seeing Alexa naked and such made it go a little faster.

Alexa asked me if I was ready. I enthusiastically replied, but not too bad-off, “Yes.” She then asked me if I wanted above or under the covers. It was kind of cold in the room, so I easily replied to do it under the covers. We went under the covers, we initiated with our routine.

Five minutes into the intercourse, I exclaimed “Scheiße! That feels good!” “Yes,” Alexa said, “I know that feels good, but what in the hell did you say?” “Scheiße, German for ‘poo poo.’ It rhymes with ‘sliced.’” “You and your weird words, Kevin,” Alexa said. “I was told about you using weird words for weird situations.”

Fifteen to twenty minutes later, we both were exhausted and decided to quit having sex. I got up and decided to use the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom and said “poo poo! I forgot to put on a rubber! Jason and I forgot to get some at the store while we were busy shopping!” “Not to worry, Kevin,” Alexa stated, “it's not my time of month yet. So, you don’t have to worry about getting me pregnant today. But, I’m not telling you when my time of the month is. If you knew, you would be over at mine and Esuna’s apartment those days, loving my brains out. I can have you over to have sex with me sometimes, but, getting me pregnant and having a child... well, that would have to wait until we are married.”
:nms:

:barf:

Edit:

Caligasti posted:

That's just like Kevin to provide way too much information. Seriously, read the Revision History for his TJTL. He drat near gives out his bank account number from then.

He actually does mention his phone number in the story, along with his doll's.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 13, 2008

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Hockey and Williams, I plead with you, please for all that is good in this world give the Goonobyl account to Kevin Havens. This must be done.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Surfingelectrode posted:

Chapter Three is just as funny, "At The Hotel... Time For A Paaaaaarrrrrrttttyyyyy!".

The hilarious thing is that you can tell that he's not making a lot of this up (other than the mannequin stuff). It's disgusting... It really does remind me of a Midnight Cowboy-esque thing.

:barf:

Edit:

He actually does mention his phone number in the story, along with his doll's.

So let me get this straight...he awkwardly starts having sex with this woman then says some German phrase and then gives her some kind of lesson about what that means in German in the middle of sex. Then they just get tired and stop. Then, he suddenly realizes he forgot a condom but she magically knows that she isn't ovulating and when she ovulates even though humans have concealed ovulation.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

TigerMoJo posted:

So let me get this straight...he awkwardly starts having sex with this woman then says some German phrase and then gives her some kind of lesson about what that means in German in the middle of sex. Then they just get tired and stop. Then, he suddenly realizes he forgot a condom but she magically knows that she isn't ovulating and when she ovulates even though humans have concealed ovulation.

It's not a real woman... it's a mannequin come to life!

The scary thing about this story is how close it parallels what actually happened to him later on... he's living off of his 'girlfriend', and using all of her money to buy cigarettes and junk food.

This story isn't making smoking look cool anymore :(

The noted auteur, Kevin Havens posted:

I then look again at the stuff all over the lawn and note Jason’s radio lying on top of one of his CD’s, but the CD appears to be busted. I then notice that it happens to be his Diablo II play disc, something he needs to play the game. “Yo,” I yell to him. Jason, who is pissed off beyond pissed off, yells “WHAT?!?!” “I hate to tell you this,” I stated, “but your Diablo II play disc is destroyed.” He then yells “gently caress!!!!”

PiT ViPeR
Jan 25, 2007
I feel ashamed to bear this name, knowing that this dollfucker is parading around with it as his moniker.

gently caress!

*edit* Not dave.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Oh god....

Literary genius, Kevin Havens posted:

About three days later, I wanted to check up on a old friend of mine, Luz Cardenas, of D’signers Boutique, the dressmaker’s shop where Alexa’s mother came from, to see how she was doing. She (Luz) knew I had “feelings” for that mannequin, which was formerly in her store window, but became disappointed when I found her “missing,” only to my surprise that she “miraculously” came to life for me and Alexa to have a "mother figure" for Alexa. I warned to Alexa that may not be a good idea, because Luz knew that I had feelings for that mannequin.

Alexa got a little angry. She fired out “You had feelings for my mother? You sick little bastard!” I told Alexa to calm down, and explained to her that it was the only “available” mannequin in a five-mile radius, excluding Pembroke Mall, when I lived with my mother. Alexa then said “Oh, okay.” I then explained that I did not know that this said mannequin would come to life and become her mother. I thought that it was going to be a “random” mannequin from some “random” store. Then Alexa asked “Why didn’t DifLove get what was supposed to be my mother to be me instead?” I then said “It was up to them. I stated that I wanted a blonde, not a brunette. By the way, why are you a blonde and your mom’s a brunette?” Alexa then stated that her mother was naturally a “dirty blonde” at birth, but then her hair
started graying in her early thirties and decided that she was getting older and a darker brown was “her shade.” This, I had to accept because I knew that the segments in the fabric of the system of things were slightly out of place and had to be told or seen, sometimes, with a grain of salt, or be accepted as a whole. This explanation of Jennifer, Alexa’s mother, being a brunette had to be accepted as a whole because I cannot decide if it was the truth or not. I had to take it, no matter what.

Kevin and his doll get married, and the marriage is broadcast live on some TV show on TLC. I'm not even kidding.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 13, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Nemesis Of Moles presents...

I'm numb now...

On top of that I've reached about page 50 in TJTL v6.0 and I estimate that at least half of this story revolves around eating and smoking. I can't imagine any human being living like that for very long without major organs failing.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Jesus, he keeps naming employees at Coastal Clubhouse and Beach House. I wonder what they'd make of all this?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Holy crap. Just loving :psyberger:... pp. 59-60 in TJTL v6.0...

"Oh no! I may have to get a JOB!" posted:

A week later, we all got letters in the mail from Social Security that our SSI checks are now going to be at the “couple” amount and not the “individual” amounts. I still will be getting my father’s death benefits, but that would be counted toward the total income of mine and Alexa’s income. But, it still meant more money.

A sense of fear and panic entered Alexa. She was getting worried that we may not be able to function as the “Internet Disconnectors,” a team consisting of not only me and Jason, which we created the ideal, but also Alexa and Esuna, to give our section a “name,” what Jeff wanted to have the groups of mated couples call themselves. We decided to call ourselves the “Internet Disconnectors” because most of our things revolve around the Internet, America Online, AOL Instant Messenger and e-mail, AOL or not.

I told Alexa not to worry, that we may be able to function as we should and still be able to live together as the “Internet Disconnectors.” Now that we may not be getting a little over $2000 each month to do as we please, but about $1600-$1750 a month to whiz on by. I even warned them that we would have to do things that we may not wanted to do in the first place: get a job.

Jason said “Like in hell I’m getting a goddamn job. I don’t even know what to look for!” I asked him about his “all-around person” work at the Wal-Mart when he lived in South Carolina. He replied that he could not be able to work for Wal-Mart again. I told him that there’s the Kmart that we used to hang out whenever we got our money when we lived in our group homes, and the Target by the Best Buy and the Harris Teeter. He said that he would look into those places. Esuna told him that she would also apply with him to any one of those stores. “Anyway,” to continue with my argument,” the Christmas season is coming up and the stores need all the help they can get.” Alexa agreed with me.

Even though that this meant a deep reduction in “free money” from the government, but even if it wasn’t in Jason and Esuna’s plans, but it was in mine and Alexa’s plans to have a child, and supporting the child with “free money” and food stamps was not a way, in Alexa’s view, to go.

So his real life has in some way turned out better than the fantasy?! Well, "cushier" so to speak?!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

And the Saga continues...

They somehow get WORSE as time goes on. The way the words are put together are just...god it makes my brain skip while I read it. I may have messed up once or twice but for the most part, thats actually how he wrote it.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

They somehow get WORSE as time goes on. The way the words are put together are just...god it makes my brain skip while I read it. I may have messed up once or twice but for the most part, thats actually how he wrote it.

Just treat them as spastic, uneven run-on sentences. Not that that would make it any easier.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

Caligasti posted:

Jesus, he keeps naming employees at Coastal Clubhouse and Beach House. I wonder what they'd make of all this?

Probably nothing as I'm sure both institutions have plenty of experience in dealing with nutballs.

I also at first thought that he spends an inordinate ammount of time and concern on food. Then I remembered that people that have nothing to keep them busy in their lives fixate on what we would all consider trivial details such as what they eat. Usually this sort of behavior is noticed in elderly people. I guess Beetface is writing out the food details because that's about the most exciting thing that happened on that day.

And no, Jimmy. You can't turn this around on us because the dollfucking is highly unusual and is not trivial like eating a common or mundane meal. Thought I'd do you a favor and head that one off at the pass before you made another total rear end of yourself. See what a nice guy I am?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Kevin Havens, Literary Maverick posted:

Usually, since her doctor told her that driving in the last few months (as I see of this, it's the month
of June) of her pregnancy may be dangerous because of the medications that she's taking to not only benefit her mental condition but also "helper drugs" to have the psychotropic drugs not affect the fetus. The Paxil she's taking for her shyness and anxiety is usually not taken during pregnancy because of risks to the unborn fetus. Not to also mention the Depakote and Risperdal that she's taking. (When I first met her, she was taking Lithium and Risperdal only. When Dr. Laster found out that she's pregnant, they had to switch around a couple of drugs to make sure that Alexa does not have any difficulties during pregnancy or childbirth or any other stage of that.) She also has to take some drugs to help her not let the psych drugs enter the bloodstream of her unborn child. And these drugs are not cheap. Also, since in January, Medicaid had approved a Preferred Drug List that approves certain drugs because of cost-efficiency. So the drugs the primary care doctor had to prescribe under cooperation of Dr. Laster to help her with her condition but not harm the child that we are having, had to be dispensed under the doctor's written approval because they are not on Medicaid's Preferred Drug List. And as I found out, these drugs are about $300 each for a thirty-day supply. And there are three of them, about nine hundred dollars total out of our pockets if Medicaid and the doctor did not approve of them. So, paying a total cost of about twenty-five bucks a month for medications, it is quite a bit expensive, but, hey, we wanted a child and we are not letting mental conditions get in our way.

So dollfucking is a mental condition.