Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

So, let me get this straight. You hate me, never before even meeting me, simply because you were cowed around by Cal and I made a few snide remarks, posted a magazine cover of you? Did you untwist your panties yet?

In my article, I stated

A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general

You fit that perfect. Thanks. :downsbravo:

Of course you'd think that... because you have absolutely no reading comprehension.

Cha posted:

I'd dislike you whether you owned a doll or not. It's your attitude- your condescension, your arrogance, your immaturity, rather than anything you own.

And this isn't the first time you've shown your inability to read and respond cohesively. Please, post more and give us more insight into your crazy world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

So, let me get this straight. You hate me, never before even meeting me, simply because you were cowed around by Cal and I made a few snide remarks, posted a magazine cover of you? Did you untwist your panties yet?

In my article, I stated

A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general

You fit that perfect. Thanks. :downsbravo:

No. I dislike you because you're arrogant, condescending, and disrespectful. Your "snide remarks" were nothing more than the sad reactions of a scared little boy, desperate for approval. You've lost control of this situation and are scrambling to regain it.
Like I said before, it's your attitude that makes me, and I'm sure everyone else, dislike you. Notice I've said nothing about your dolls- I honestly don't care what you do with them. I never said I hated you, either. I dislike your manner of speaking and your attitude. I'm sure you'd agree that I've had plenty of time to observe both of those?

TiredDaemon
Jul 14, 2006

Xythar, Kill: Spoonsy, ##Vote: TiredDaemon

goonobyl posted:

In my article, I stated

Your article, where you made up a disorder which does not accurately fit with the other disorders mentioned, is what you are calling Cha out on? I really don't see what point you are trying to make here.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

MediaDirectCanon posted:

Did it move yet?

Yes it did.

My rear end in a top hat moved slightly when I farted. I love playing "Toilet Tuba" in the morning. Grosses out everyone else that walks in during the performance. :wth:

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

TiredDaemon posted:

Your article, where you made up a disorder which does not accurately fit with the other disorders mentioned, is what you are calling Cha out on? I really don't see what point you are trying to make here.

Forgive his verbal flailing, he's really trying to look smart. Don't bring him down, encourage him!

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Cha posted:

No. I dislike you because you're arrogant, condescending, and disrespectful.

Like your typical troll?

I suggest you get your head out of your own oval office.

Thanks for replying. I need the fuel. :hydrogen:

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Nov 16, 2008

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

What a top notch magazine, to let poo poo Wiper write for them. Front page no less!
Don't you all get it, all of his petty, low-brow insults were mere research for this grandiose article! Hahaha dance, puppets, dance!

lovely arm chair psychology article posted:

And most importantly: "The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls."
Why don't you ever take your own advice and leave us supposed "trolls"?

Joseph Pulitzer rolls in his grave posted:

My theory is that persistent trolls are the online equivalent of people who do not (or cannot) distinguish between positive attention (praise, approval) and negative attention (criticism, disapproval), but simply perceive any attention = good.
Isn't Hockey the one who said all attention is good attention?

Dollfucker Journo posted:

Disclaimer: It takes a qualified professional to diagnose anyone with a personality disorder. But in this case, it's not hard.

You may as well have ended it with: "I have no idea what I am talking about, I am an idiot."

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Like your typical troll?

I suggest you get your head out of your own oval office.

Thanks for replying. I need the fuel. :hydrogen:

Yes, exactly like your typical troll. In short, exactly like you.

Let's see if you can make that connect. If not, here's a hint- You're the troll.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Cha posted:

Yes, exactly like your typical troll. In short, exactly like you.

Let's see if you can make that connect. If not, here's a hint- You're the troll.

He thinks he's clever by "trolling" us. What he doesn't understand is that this is providing near limitless entertainment

TiredDaemon
Jul 14, 2006

TigerMoJo posted:

What a top notch magazine, to let poo poo Wiper write for them. Front page no less!
Don't you all get it, all of his petty, low-brow insults were mere research for this grandiose article! Hahaha dance, puppets, dance!

That is not his article, I have seen it before somewhere. He may have changed a few little bits, but it is not original work. Also, the DSM criteria he used is not complete, but somehow I don't think he cares.

My point being that he is trying to troll you with someone elses work and claim it as his own.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
This is why I love SA. 7:30am here in Europe, and there´s no better way to start a sunday morning than to watch goons tear into a dollfucker while I have my morning coffee and fresh croissants.

MediaDirectCanon
Apr 28, 2008

by Ozma

goonobyl posted:

Yes it did.

My rear end in a top hat moved slightly when I farted. I love playing "Toilet Tuba" in the morning. Grosses out everyone else that walks in during the performance. :wth:

LOL YOU'RE SO EDGY. :supaburn:

(I meant did your dick move, to connotate the faggotry of your mob raping childhood, you pretentious prick).

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

iRFNA posted:

He thinks he's clever by "trolling" us. What he doesn't understand is that this is providing near limitless entertainment

Or, limitless trolling....

Hey, I hear NASA is sending up a machine that turns piss into drinking water. Kiss me now.

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

The cat does not see the cliff.

goonobyl posted:

Like your typical troll?

Are you saying you're trolling us? Because you're doing a terrible job. In fact, we're mocking you.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

Hey, I hear NASA is sending up a machine that turns piss into drinking water. Kiss me now.

Speak when spoken to, bitch

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Dollfucker, it's only trolling if it gets the other guy angry.

Edit:

Volponi posted:

(never mind that his story makes no sense -- a pedo wouldn't be interested in stealing his wife, unless his 'wife' was prepubescent)

The plot thickens...

Glomper Squeeman fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Nov 16, 2008

Volponi
Feb 9, 2008
Mrgh you know drugs are just what doctors give you to make you be a sheep, YOU GOTTA FIGHT THE MACHINE KEEP YOUR CLARITY RON PAUL '08

CarbonCpy posted:

You make lovely burns, you were poo poo as a husband, and I'm even willing to wager you're a lovely father.

Yeah, the lovely burns are self evident. The lovely husband is evidenced by the story that his wife chose to end their marriage so she could pursue a relationship with a supposed pedophile.

And it's a safe bet that he's a lovely father -- By his own admission, he allowed a pedophile access to his family, including his own children. Not just a small amount of access, either -- enough access that his wife fell in love with the pedo and saw the pedo as preferable to the dollfucker.

While he was ignoring his family because he was too busy spending all of his time loving his dolls and filming neighborhood children, he allowed a pedophile to prey on his children, 'seduce' his wife, and destroy his marriage.

This is according to his own testimony in this thread. He's the one who set the stage for this whole chain of events, by bringing the pedo into his 'circle-of-trust' and then allowing the pedo to run free while he ignored everyone in favor of his dolls.

(never mind that his story makes no sense -- a pedo wouldn't be interested in stealing his wife, unless his 'wife' was prepubescent)

Volponi fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Nov 16, 2008

TiredDaemon
Jul 14, 2006

goonobyl posted:

I am stupid and copy things from other people and then pretend to copyright it

http://coverdoll.ca/drupal/?q=node/406

http://www.curezone.com/forums/troll.asp
http://storkdok-nos.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-do-not-feed-troll.html
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/1991023353

They are originally dated to Timothy Campbell in 2001. Goonobyl, any particular reason you violated copyright to post that and pretend it was your own work? I smell a lawsuit.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Volponi posted:

While he was ignoring his family because he was too busy spending all of his time loving his dolls and filming neighborhood children, he allowed a pedophile to prey on his children, 'seduce' his wife, and destroy his marriage.

This is according to his own testimony in this thread. He's the one who set the stage for this whole chain of events, by bringing the pedo into his 'circle-of-trust' and then allowing the pedo to run free while he ignored everyone in favor of his dolls.

Thanks, I wanted that response. :)

Someone finally grows a brain. And then loses it at the computer. :doh:

Thanks for validating my article. I love you people. ;)

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Nov 16, 2008

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

TiredDaemon posted:

http://www.curezone.com/forums/troll.asp
http://storkdok-nos.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-do-not-feed-troll.html
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/393107431/m/1991023353

They are originally dated to Timothy Campbell in 2001. Goonobyl, any particular reason you violated copyright to post that and pretend it was your own work? I smell a lawsuit.

This is actually serious. As much as he bullshits us about stealing his "copyrights" he actually is stealing people's work here.

He makes no mention of the article's he stole from either. Every indication is that the article was written by him.

quote:

Submitted by Pit_Viper on Sun, 11/16/2008 - 00:27.
AND he even went as far as to put his own copyright on it, as if it were his own!

quote:

© 2008 Moonport Productions

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goonobyl posted:

You're just bitter because the other guy slipped it to your kids before you had the chance to.

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007

goonobyl posted:

Thanks, I wanted that response. :)

Thanks for validating my article. I love you people. ;)
:psyduck:

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

Goonobyl, are you just dense, or do you honestly believe you're owning us goons with your mad typing skills? :rolleyes:

By the way, you're on eastern time, right? So that means you're up posting on SA at 2 AM. :downsbravo:

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma
Doesn't matter much how much the article is copied on the Internets (2 or 3 times?). The same fact remains regardless. ;)

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Doesn't matter much how much the article is copied on the Internets (2 or 3 times?). The same fact remains regardless. ;)

It does matter. You're still taking someone else's work at claiming it as your own. I'm sure Timothy Campbell, the original author, would be less than pleased to find out someone is using his work without crediting him?

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

(Copyright © 2008, MagicBob. All rights reserved.)

MediaDirectCanon
Apr 28, 2008

by Ozma
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :psyduck:

goonobyl posted:

:psyduck:

(Copyright (c) 2008, MediaDirectCanon. All rights reserved.)

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

goonobyl posted:

No. It does matter. It matters a lot. You put your copyright on there and you pretended that it was your own and that you wrote it. Stop being a hypocrite! You're supposedly the champion of copyright and yet here you are committing the worst kind of copyright offense by republishing someone else's work as your own.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

MagicBob posted:

By the way, you're on eastern time, right? So that means you're up posting on SA at 2 AM. :downsbravo:

I can sleep in tomorrow. :downsbravo:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volponi posted:

Which is why I wondered earlier if the other guy was really a pedophile as opposed to just "the other guy" who happened to be there when Jimmy drove her away due to his emotional neglect. After all, he specifically told me to "don't start that poo poo" when I brought it up -- after apparently being put on ignore.

Hell, if he was making the pedo angle up, it doesn't make him any less of a failure, because who the hell would admit losing his wife to a pedophile who wanted access to his kids? That's up there with "Oh, well, you see, I told the officer that I put the peanut butter on my balls because I wanted the dog to lick it off..."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Nov 16, 2008

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

goonobyl posted:

So can I. ;)

That doesn't change the fact that you are defending your e-honor on a message board at 2 AM because you can't stand us making fun of your silicone-loving habit. :downsbravo:

That, my friends, is rock-bottom. :)

E: Almost forgot: (Copyright © 2008, MagicBob. All rights reserved.)

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

goonobyl posted:

No church for the doll fucker?

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

TigerMoJo posted:

No. It does matter. It matters a lot. You put your copyright on there and you pretended that it was your own and that you wrote it. Stop being a hypocrite! You're supposedly the champion of copyright and yet here you are committing the worst kind of copyright offense by republishing someone else's work as your own.

Hmmm.. TigerMoJo is getting all butthurt over the © now. Geeze, where were you when I was bitching about stolen images from my site? :ughh:

Any more double standards here and I'm gonna puke ;)

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

poo poo-viper wrote in the initial paragraph that didn't violate copyright and posted:

For the past several months, I have visited a forum full of trolls who have a serious problem with people who own dolls.

Yes, we are very very serious about this.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Hmmm.. TigerMoJo is getting all butthurt over the © now. Geeze, where were you when I was bitching about stolen images from my site? :ughh:

Any more double standards here and I'm gonna puke ;)

She's only bringing it up because you were bitching about your pictures. For someone who is apparently so concerned with copyright laws, you seem awfully quick to ignore them when it comes to you using someone else's work.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

MagicBob posted:

So can I. ;)

That doesn't change the fact that you are defending your e-honor on a message board at 2 AM because you can't stand us making fun of your silicone-loving habit. :downsbravo:

That, my friends, is rock-bottom. :)

E: Almost forgot: (Copyright © 2008, MagicBob. All rights reserved.)

No, When I reply to your drunken rear end and keep YOU going all night and you respond, THAT is rock bottom. For you.

Games on MagicBob. Lets play. :)

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Well, it's hard to pass up free entertainment. Tell us more about how you aren't a worthless human being.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

iRFNA posted:

Well, it's hard to pass up free entertainment. Tell us more about how you aren't a worthless human being.

Mmm yes convince me to respect you as a person

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

goonobyl posted:

I am the Puppetmaster. GBS, you have been pwnt!! ;)

Oh god! You've got me! I'm going to crawl back into my basement and cry because I have hit rock bottom. :(

Thirding iRFNA's request. ;)

Edit: Forgot to put a smiley on every loving line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

goonobyl posted:

No, When I reply to your drunken rear end and keep YOU going all night and you respond, THAT is rock bottom. For you.

Games on MagicBob. Lets play. :)

The only thing rock bottom here is you actually having the gall to register an account on a notorious internet satire forum and trying to defend your idiotic hobby while cooking up stories about your wife running off with a pedo when it´s obvious that the real reason was you spending thousands of dollars on fuckdolls.

Coming here and defending your case just shows how warped you really are. Any half-normal perv would have banned troublemakers from his site and moved on. But you are actually stupid enough to think that what you do is the sanest thing in the world and so perfectly healthy and normal that you come out of the cloest to take a stand.